Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Annoying Adverts

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    the admiral one and the norton 1 and also the sky one with the "8 megabits" do my head in but the guinness one is good and also i cant rember what its for but the one where that mans pretendin be a robot with the drills i like that 1 my bf did that the other week i was in stitches lol
  • Options
    I hate adverts... So glad I don't have a TV.

My brain is already polluted enough from YouTube. :crazyeyes
  • Options
    urgh i hate the pentipeptides on too with 'nadine baggort'
  • Options
    Skive wrote: »
    The one with the little chinese nipper sat on the shitter whinging about the scent thingy - "It's all gone. It's all gone"

Annoying little cunt.

haha yeah its dubbed really poorly as well
  • Options
    Vauxhall adverts with those fucking irritating fat northern kids talking like wankers. I hope their Vauxhall blows up with them in it.

If they were actually fat northern kids I wouldn't mind so much, but you just know the little cunts go to public school in Devon and talk like plummy little twats.

I hate the advert with the kid having a dump- its wrong on so many levels, and the ad exec who thought it's be great to show kids on the crapper wants to have his PC examined by the police. Speaking of nonces, I also hate the Admiral ones, and Captain Birds Eye.

All debt consolidation loans are evil, but not as evil as the cunts who peddle them.
  • Options
    luvmeright wrote: »
    i cant rember what its for but the one where that mans pretendin be a robot with the drills i like that 1 my bf did that the other week i was in stitches lol

It's a WKD ad, theirs are normally funny.

I can't stand any insurance or bank adverts.:banghead:
    Also, If I hear "Hi, I'm Barry Scott" one more time today I will make him go bloody bang! :mad:
  • Options
    The bissel carpet cleaner ad with the doggy day center....mr jiggles?! :eek2: