Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Things that turn you on, but maybe they shouldn't?

124»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Have you ever been in a situation where you were attracted / turned on by someone, but then they started showing an interest and it just killed all your interest.

Probably one of the main reasons I don't trust my instincts, they're a bit shit really :lol:, go with what you feel is right, not impulses...
  • Options
    ShyBoy wrote: »
    Have you ever been in a situation where you were attracted / turned on by someone, but then they started showing an interest and it just killed all your interest.

More times then I can count. I also have an awful habit of going off guys over night without any reason whatsoever.
  • Options
    Being able to see up a really cute girl's skirt ;)
  • Options
    pill 'ed wrote: »
    Lol I know what you mean mate, the other man's grass is always greener. What makes it even more annoying for me is that most of the good looking girls who I like and who tell me they like me, have boyfriends, some of them who are my mates, so we always have to forget about something that could have been great! The good looking SINGLE girls are never interested though! lol

Yep Yep !!

Even worse when your mate bird is basically a slut and begging for it (of course always so tidy too!!).

Gotta think like snoop mate, 'A bitch is a bitch but a dogg is a mans best friend'. Lol

Just wouldn't be worth the guilt in the morn!
  • Options
    I love drugs n sex, mising the tow is irresistible even if my heart doesn't care for it. I think doing coke together is a pretty good way to move things along from chatting to shagging, especially once the sucking bits off ach others fingers becomes an option. I've snorted off girls breasts ans stomachs and arses, its lush.

My last girlfriend was very into being treated rough and I found to my amazement the face slapping was awesome. She was a model and there wasn't much I wouldn't do to her, I couldn't believe I ended up getting into watersports and licking her arse. I cant imagine doing that wiht most people but she was exceptional and was made of champagne.
  • Options
    A necklace on the naked body.
  • Options
    DrugBoy wrote: »
    I found to my amazement the face slapping was awesome.

I wouldn't mind taking the rough sex thing to that extreme if it magically, somehow, didn't leave any marks....but wouldn't want to go out of the house looking like I'd been beaten up!!! :no:

Did the face slapping leave many noticeable marks the next day?? Do you know how your girl dealt with any marks??
  • Options
    probably wouldnt slap a face as hard as you would an arse, I mean you certainly wouldnt use a riding crop on someones face :p

I expect the marks would leave the face fairly soon, leaving you to hide the other kinky marks under your clothes
  • Options
    Replicant wrote: »
    probably wouldnt slap a face as hard as you would an arse, I mean you certainly wouldnt use a riding crop on someones face :p

I expect the marks would leave the face fairly soon, leaving you to hide the other kinky marks under your clothes

Ah ha ha ha!!! :p Well no...obviously....and like you say, who cares what marks you get on your arse!!! But I'm guessing if she liked her face slapped, she wasn't satisfied with just a little tap on the cheek!! It would have to be semi hard to have any effect....which would undoubtedly leave a mark..but don't know what kind of mark or for how long, etc!!
  • Options
    I couldn't believe I ended up getting into watersports and licking her arse. .

EEEEEwwww, that is raw mate, model or not - fuck watersports - eww
  • Options
    *Throws Up*
  • Options
    Mmmm sexy....:yeees:
  • Options
    Kermit wrote: »
    Being able to see up a really cute girl's skirt ;)

I can see you now. By the stairs in the club, waiting for that hot girl in the miniskirt to walk past you. Tbh, I'd be more worried it that didn't turn you on.
  • Options
    HanHan wrote: »
    I wouldn't mind taking the rough sex thing to that extreme if it magically, somehow, didn't leave any marks....but wouldn't want to go out of the house looking like I'd been beaten up!!! :no:

Did the face slapping leave many noticeable marks the next day?? Do you know how your girl dealt with any marks??

No, it never seemed to leave any. We only ever did two or three slaps because it tended to make me come!

Heck knows how I'm gonna find anyone else who wants to try that.
  • Options
    No, it never seemed to leave any. We only ever did two or three slaps because it tended to make me come!

Heck knows how I'm gonna find anyone else who wants to try that.

Hmmm...interesting...someone else told me it doesn't leave any marks, either....worth keeping in mind!! :thumb:
  • Options
    It doesn't leave marks so long as you use the palm of your hand.
  • Options
    It doesn't leave marks so long as you use the palm of your hand.

But....have had first hand experience of palm of the hand being used on *other* areas...and it very definitely left marks there....would have thought it might be worse on face :confused:
  • Options
    It'll make it red but it goes down quite quickly.
  • Options
    It'll make it red but it goes down quite quickly.

Oh....right....thanks!! :)
  • Options
    I don't like face-slapping really...bum-slapping, on the other hand :naughty:
  • Options
    bum-slapping, on the other hand :naughty:
    :yes: :thumb:
  • Options
    OMG I am so weird....

Acne scars turn me on. Like Seal.

I don't know why, I am into texture, and rough skin feels nice under the fingers when your eyes are closed.