Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Wish I was taller

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    5'11. Im happy with that...

Not personally, but i'd say some shorter guys get paranoid about it because taller men come accross with a natural confidence. It also shows maturity which on its own is an attraction to a female. Some girls stick to taller men, its just the way society works for them. Its all genetics at the end of the day. I knew a gay guy who felt the same as you, so he stuffed layers of socks in his shoes to make him appear taller! Its desperate that though...
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Yerascrote wrote: »
    Fuck that, I always bend down to kiss a girl. Maybe it's me but I always end up getting a sore neck kissing, women, don't expect any help on a Saturday!

It works both ways. :yes: I'll stick to going for guys similar height to a few inches more than me then I can wear heals and still be on a level for all those intimate things. Although i think you adapt to it. Was out for a few drinks with an ex a couple of weeks back and he gave me a hug goodbye...I hadn't remembered him being that tall.