Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

It's the weekend, woo!

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Just got back from visiting a friend for a few days bringing back with me the lurgy.

I feel like shit. Instead of spending the weekend doing my coursework, I assume that I shall be spending it in bed drugged up :grump:

Was this friend Jst?

I heard you was gettin a drillin ;)
  • Options
    :wave:
  • Options
    Lacy wrote: »
    getting laid etc.
    I thought you were off it for now? :p
  • Options
    bluewisdom wrote: »
    I thought you were off it for now? :p

I lasted like 30 days :p
  • Options
    Was this friend Jst?

I heard you was gettin a drillin ;)

It was yeah but nothing went on. We are just friends. ARGH. Sick of people saying otherwise. I've already had one boy off this site, I aint gonna go doing anything stupid like that again! (sorry James, I know that must make you gutted :p)

A girl can have a male friend without wanting to sleep with him yanno :p Infact, I have many male friends who I don't want to sleep with (although tbf, there is the odd one that I fancy :blush: )

I feel so ill. Been awake since half two. Had cold chills before, couldn't physically move either, can't sleep despite being exhausted. I have a headache which fucking kills. My muscles are just aching and my nose and throat are nasty too. This is one bad cold :crying:

Someone make me better? :(
  • Options
    I got home an hour ago and I'm gurning to FUCK and I have to start work at 8am. Whoops.
  • Options
    Just in the house...been fucked all night and still drinking away at some buckfast.
  • Options
    I lasted like 30 days :p
    :lol: Yeah, bit of a difficult resolution to keep, ain't it?
  • Options
    Wellll seems everyones going home this weekend, i should of gone now. Left on my tod now. Even bigger woop.
  • Options
    I went to Sankeys last night and it was wicked.Really weird though, the amount of guys who were coming up to me just to tell me "i think you're beautiful" or "you're the best girl in here tonight". Like normally i get my arse felt and a few stalkers but this was just weird lol. And i know the owner. he always gives me a kiss when i see him but last night kept coming up to me and getting hold of me. lol :razz:
  • Options
    Welp, Thursday I saw Black Rebel Motorcycle Club at King Tut's, went to Art School, went to a party avec mates.

Friday I did lots of wine drinking, drinking games, had someone sing to me with their guitar, watched The Mighty Boosh Live DVD aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand then we went to see Hot Fuzz but the last showing was at 9:15 - we arrived at 10, woops!

Today I have bought lots of nibblies from Marks and Sparks to have a feast, I will sleep a fair bit. Have an easy one tonight if I feel like it. I may go to the last ever Utter Gutter in Glasgow - big flamboyant gay night with lots of drugs, but more than likely it'll be a quiet one.

Tomorrow I am doing a car boot sale and hoping to make about 100quid from all my clothes, yas. Would go to Optimo tomorrow night, but I am doing a 12 hour shift on Monday and class A's and monotunous work do not mix. :(
  • Options
    my dissertation weekend really hasn't had the best of starts. i've got to the half way stage (albeit a few weeks ago..) and have got stuck/bored/fed up. :grump:
  • Options
    my dissertation weekend really hasn't had the best of starts. i've got to the half way stage (albeit a few weeks ago..) and have got stuck/bored/fed up. :grump:

Play MSN minesweeper flags .. your boredom will be whisked away .. i promise :D
  • Options
    well the weekend started on wednesday this week, finally ended up in misch masch til about 6 this morning and haven't actually slept yet so don't think i'll be up to much this evening......what is it with eastern europeans and dodgy techno clubs? the girls are stunning though :yes:
  • Options
    My weekend started on Thursday. Celebrated St. Davids day with a pub crawl. Went up to Bath yesterday to visit a mate. We were drinking from 3 pm til 4 am! Ive got back now and its a mates 21st tonight.

This weekend may kill me.
  • Options
    Out with that cunt zo1 last night, union, house party, another house party with a DJ. Good enough craic.

Drinking 4 days straight now and I feel like shite, dunno if I'll be fit to do it all again tonight. Yip ya! :shocking:
  • Options
    Yerascrote wrote: »
    Out with that cunt zo1 last night,

awwww :)
  • Options
    departed from mr turlough at 6am or some shite, ended up goin on a crazy bus adventure and spending the day in a cell and charged with being drunk n disorderdly! bastards

innocent of course!
  • Options
    z- wrote: »
    departed from mr turlough at 6am or some shite, ended up goin on a crazy bus adventure and spending the day in a cell and charged with being drunk n disorderdly! bastards

innocent of course!

no botehr
  • Options
    well my weekend has been quite borin saw the bf yesterday did a bit of shoppin didnt do anythin else for the rest of the day and today all im doin is seein my nan woop de doo lol what a borin weekend its been
  • Options
    Went clubbing in Brighton last night, today I feel like shit and I've got to do a fucking essay and then go to work at 6. Mish.
  • Options
    Stayed pretty much sober last night! It was suprisingly fun watching everyone else wrecked off their faces.