Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Where you from?

124»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Born in Coventry, lived there til I was 7, moved to London (Finsbury Park), moved the following year to Shepherd's Bush, Moved the following year back to Coventry, Moved to North Bedfordshire when I was 11, Moved to Brum to go to Uni, moved from Uni to Grimsby (ugh) at christmas 2005, Moved out of the boyfriend's back here to Bedfordshire (this is where I consider "home", although I do think of London and Coventry with fondness :) ) and will probably end up moving back in with the boyfriend next year.... Ugh, I hate moving :(
  • Options
    olaola wrote: »
    hellfire lives in one of the remotes islands in the highlands aswel i think
    Close but Arran is actually near/on the Clyde :O

Hmmm,

Born, in cambridge, Just, just after the roundabout which seperates cambridge and Suffolk (twin bro was born in suffolk)

Lived in suffolk till I was 1, In a pub in weathersfield (i believe)
    Moved to White notley, Essex when I was just after one, Lived there untill recently, Although I spent almost 1 1/2 years spending 3days there, 3 in Paisley Scotland (Glasgow area) and 23 1/2 hrs traveling,

Moved to Island of Arran about 9months ago, Max, lived with GF's rents till 12th jan when we bought a Place of our own 250yrd away on the island.

So, from Cambridge, Lived in Essex mostly my life, Currently Residing in scotland (and it is so much better than England)
  • Options
    My main problem with scotland would be the coldness. But I've never been, it's just a natural assumption that north = cold.
  • Options
    ShyBoy wrote: »
    My main problem with scotland would be the coldness. But I've never been, it's just a natural assumption that north = cold.

My main problem with scotland would be the scottish :chin:
  • Options
    the scottish rock tbh