Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

It's the weekend, woo!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
What will YOU be doing?!

I spent last night getting very messy at Stockport's fake Wigan Pier night... worst hangover ever this morning. :(

Today I'm working til 1pm, sleeping, then probably venturing to Club V in Manchester. Can't wait!

Tomorrow I'm working all day, then I'm thinking I'll need to sleep all night and all day Sunday, too. :)

Comments

• Options
    I have some work to do tomorrow.

Am going into town later to get some stuff, sort my phone out and take something back.
  • Options
    the girl is at a wedding this weekend so tonight im out with the lads to get smashed in good old burnley, tomorrow night im going to play some poker at a mates house, probably get some crates and some grub in and get messed up there. should be a good do.
  • Options
    Well i was at work last night, well since it was till 4am this morning, i was at work this morning really!

Work tonight, and saturday and sunday night

But currently sat waiting for 9am to arrive so i can buy take that tickets
  • Options
    Today I'm working til 1pm, sleeping, then probably venturing to Club V in Manchester. Can't wait!

Its alright there on a friday. Just your normal electro house i guess although sometimes isnt too busy.

Im on the non-paying guestlist for a certain club. (I'm not letting everyone know where I'm going though. You don't know whos reading this thing :p ) Theres a really good line up tonight too.

Pub crawl on Sunday but doubt I'll go coz I have only 3 weeks left to start saving up for New York!
  • Options
    Just going down the pub for a few tonight...
    Got work tomorrow morning, then spending the rest of the weekend with the misses.
  • Options
    Work piss up with the boys then meeting up with the girls from work tonight.

Going to get up early (or at least aim too :P) clean my car and have a shag fest with my sorta g/f whos coming down for the week :D
  • Options
    I'm going to be having the lamest weekend ever :( Doing my dissertation, not going out at all apart from my volunteering on the bus tomorrow night.
  • Options
    I'm not drinking at the mo and a bit skint and what do you know? I have a heavy weekend!
    Meeting friends tomorrow day time. Then it's my housemate's 1st year anniversary party for her nail salon.
    Sunday I'm at a club for a memorial for a very young DJ that died recently, trying to fundraise for his illness (epilepsy).
    Drink and drugs will not be passing my lips! Mind you, the medication I'm on makes me all light headed anyway!
  • Options
    Well tonight I will be out for a birthday meal and a few (aka LOADS) of drinks.

Tomorrow I will force myself through my hangover and take the kids swimming.

Sunday is mini-ninjaettes christening.

What a varied weekend!
  • Options
    Off to Belfast this afternoon, spend the evening catching up with various family members.

Saturday probably mooch around Belfast and we're off to an IFA fundraising doo-da.

Sunday I've got my fingers crossed that we're off to Inishfree via Burtonport for a flying visit but that will depend on the weather and certain people's hangovers. If that plan falls through we'll be at the cottage in Cushendall taking little walks on the beach and other nice things :)

It's going to be the best weekend, family and relaxation :D
  • Options
    It's me birthday today, so off out tonight, and having a meal on Sunday with the family. :hyper:

Tomorrow depends on how poorly me and he are. We're both teetering on the edge of coming down with colds :(
  • Options
    not a lot :(

i'm on antibiotics :(

going to a clairvoyance evening tonight

pictures tomorrow

out sunday, but drinkin tomato juice :(
  • Options
    Not a lot, I'm really stiff all over today from the other night when I think I fell over when I was drunk.

Trying to cut down on the booze too. Might go to the pictures at some point.
  • Options
    Haven't made it properly up yet this morning.... But have had a manic week working.

Mechanics badge at Scouts tonight so fingers crossed they don't kill each other with tools. The the other leader and I will be going for a bottle of wine or two.

Room tidying kick for the rest of today and Saturday morning (after circuit training). Marshalling and doing comms for a night hike all of Saturday night and then my working week starts Sunday.
  • Options
    Was out last night and going out tonight after work at 11, sitting in tomorrow night.

Who knows where i'll end up tonight,always the best nights not to plan and just follow your nose.
  • Options
    Going to have my haircut in a bit, then going to the gym with a session with the personal trainer. After that, driving over to Birmingham to see my chap, he's making me dinner and gonna have some drinks.

Tomorrow night I'm going for a curry and out to a club in Shrewsbury.
  • Options
    tonight I think I'm doing nothing maybe some coursework, tomorrow night i might be hittin up sankeys and then sunday more work.
  • Options
    well, i have the weekend off work! :) but i won't be doing anything remotely fun as i have decided that this weekend shall be dissertation weekend! :p
  • Options
    Today i have the worst hang over i have had in a long time but i have been productive

iv packed up my house and cleaned it today. Tomorrow i am moving back to england for 6 weeks but because my placements arnt confirmed i cant leave anything here. Im gonna miss it so much :crying: i know its only 6 weeks and im being pathetic but ho hum...

tomorrow im flying back to the UK, and then in the evening my sister and her husband are coming round for tea

OOh and i get to see my dog! :yes:
  • Options
    Tonight staying in and de-stressing with my boyfriend. Staying over his and he promises something romantic. Ooer.

Tomorrow- do some work then during the evening go to the pub for someone's birthday I don't know. Hmmmm..

Sunday - working but more likely lazing about.
  • Options
    I'm off out in Soho tonight - go me - hanging iwth the media bods hopefully.

Then helping my sister move in to my spare room and having a truely awasome Robert Carrier inspired 70's dinner party on Saturday night - eggs in aspic anyone.

My weekend has got of to a brilliant start though with all my friends reminicing on email about how we all met each other

An extract of which goes liek this:

"Tom, I remember the first time I saw you at the BRIT’s you completely blew me away !

For the last 10 years of my life I’d been a school boy in a uniform surrounded by other uniform clad kids, I turn up to collage excited about wearing my own clothes and being aloud to smoke freely in the play ground ! At which point you approached me and asked to borrow my lighter, Tom you were wearing a full length purple dress, by today’s standards that was quite reserved for you, but back then I was impressed!"

I LOVE MY LIFE
  • Options
    Spent a fucking stupid amount of dosh this week so im skint, so im staying in, woop di doo.
  • Options
    Tonight, going out fr a quick meal with the boyfriend, then showing off to him for hours and hours about my holiday.

Tomorrow, I'm working, then getting ready for my best-mate-from-school's 18th, im my rather terrible (as in slutty) police uniform...

Sunday, knowing my friends from high school.... I'll probably be in a police cell somewhere.
  • Options
    A friend of mine has come to stay with us, so we're planning lots of fun... tonight a big group of us are out to dinner, tomorrow during the day we're planning a Big Adventure (probably to the seaside!) and i need to get my shoes reheeled... probably drinking in the evening. Sunday we'll potter about hungover, then go and do a pub quiz in the evening (third last week, hurray!) and she leaves on monday. And i'm back to work :( Boo, hiss.
  • Options
    Not much, trying to cook cakes for the first time in about two years tomorrow, trying to catch up with various people all weekend. Mainly holiday planning and how to make a swift and effective exit from my job.
  • Options
    The usual probably. Going out, drinking, getting laid etc.
  • Options
    Tonight all my friends are being dicks and working, so I'm staying in and playing my new xbox 360 game (Call of Duty 3) and treating myself to a bit of Cocaine. Tomorrow I'm going clubbinb in Brighton and Sunday...fuck knows.
  • Options
    Just got back from visiting a friend for a few days bringing back with me the lurgy.

I feel like shit. Instead of spending the weekend doing my coursework, I assume that I shall be spending it in bed drugged up :grump:
  • Options
    I gotta go to work....have to earn that goddamn 50 quid I promised to Lacy :D
  • Options
    Tomorrow will see me getting up for 9am to head into town with my mate for a bit of light retail therapy, then i shall be heading to the swimming pool with mine father. Then i have a gap of a couple of hours before its off to the gym with a couple of mates till about 8/9 o'clock. Then its out on the piss down the union + after party so i'll be getting home around 6ish.
    Sunday i have work at 11...oh what fun that day will be :\