Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

hiccy/too intense?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Kinda got 2 questions in one here....

First, I went to go see my "fuck buddy" yesterday and as I got back i looked in mirror and noticed a lovebite on my neck. This made me feel really dirty and cheap because myself and any people I know have the view that they look dirty. I am really annoyed he gave it to me - I didnt even notice him sucking hard. But anyway has anyone got any ideas of speeding up its removal. If my mum sees I will really be in for it and will loose the little freedom I have. Im fed up of wearing my hair down, and I am going away with the Army next thursday so have to have my hair in a bun and cant wear a high neck so it will be on full show. I put toothpaste on it last night as someone told me that helped but it hasnt.

Second, my "fuck buddy" has a very large penis. And when he pentrates me I start to orgasm VERY quickly, and the orgasm is SO intense i cant stop myself from stopping him bfor i climax. Its SO intense and I cant handle it. Is there something wrong with me, im almost scared to go see him again because I cant let him carry on its just too much. :banghead: I kind of get this feeling with other guys too that i almost want them to stop, but i generally hold back and let it happen with them.

Loads of thanks

Comments

• Options
    arnica cream is really good for bringing down bruises quickly.
  • Options
    I haven't actually heard the toothpaste one before, but regardless, it's hardly going to disappear in a day.

As Suzy mentioned, Arnica is good for healing bruises.

Eat foods high in bioflavonoids - think lemons, green peppers, broccoli. Boiflavonoids are also anti-inflamatory, so any slight swelling will be helped too.

Parsley has the ability to shrink small blood vessels. Crush some fresh parsley leaves and rub onto the area, and apparently, if this is repeated regularly, it should heal the bruise within a few days.

You could also bathe the area in Witch hazel, which disperses the blood and encourages healing.
  • Options
    ok, thanks, how long do they take to go normally? With out help. Argh I just found out theyre recording a video when Im going with the army :crying: , and my sis will be there so if she sees im gonna be so embarrassed!

anyone got any thoughts about the intense orgasm?
  • Options
    Bruises heal and fade in time, but it generally depends on how bad the bruises are. Although obviously, you want to help it to heal quickly. When is this army thing you're doing?
  • Options
    saturday, and I got it on monday
  • Options
    haha, awww hun. You rlucky. Last girl to give me lovebites, it looked like I had been battred with a baseball bat! No lie, bothe sides of my neck, my chin, my lip and chest. Not small circles either but large areas of purple.

I have heard that girls do hold back form fuly climaxing when having sex or masturbating.

I don;t really know how to help you there other then just don't hold back, let yourself cum.
  • Options
    makeup
  • Options
    when a guy leaves a lovebite its alway like he marking his teritoy. does anyone think the same as me? yea i hear toothpaste aswel if it was gone a brown colour can alway say its a bruise say you were getting a book off a high shelf and it fell on you aka hitting your neck :)
  • Options
    i have the thing about holding back aswell, sometimes the feelings are so much i jus make him stop its great when u make urself keep going though dont stay away from him because of this you could try different positions maybe
  • Options
    did you not think to ask him to stop if you didn't want one?
  • Options
    Distilled Witch Hazel is brilliant for bruise type things! Works wonders..
    and it's cheap!! :yippe:
  • Options
    I always wondered how to get rid of those things. When i was 15 my bf gave me three huge ones in one go. School actually asked if someone tried to strangle me :yeees: Fuckin horrible looking things.
  • Options
    katralla wrote: »
    makeup

Yeah if it's not gone down, i would do a foundation and conceler jobby on your neck.
  • Options
    I used to use toothpaste, it does kinda work but everyone knows anyway because if anyone gets close to you, they can see that you've got a little patch of bright white toothpaste on your neck. Hmm, what could that be for?
  • Options
    did you not think to ask him to stop if you didn't want one?

no im so stupid i didnt think of that :chin: , if id have realised he was sucking that hard I would have. I tired makeup it didnt work! Just got back from the army thing and it faded enuf for not many people to notice. I tried the toothpasts thing but it didnt work.

has anyone got any ideas for the too intense orgasm please? I tried just letting him do it but I still give in after a while :banghead:
  • Options
    jenni30 wrote: »
    I tried the toothpasts thing but it didnt work.
    Do I take it you didn't try anything else that was suggested to you? My efforts were wasted.. ;)
  • Options
    I As Suzy mentioned, Arnica is good for healing bruises.

Eat foods high in bioflavonoids - think lemons, green peppers, broccoli. Boiflavonoids are also anti-inflamatory, so any slight swelling will be helped too.

Parsley has the ability to shrink small blood vessels. Crush some fresh parsley leaves and rub onto the area, and apparently, if this is repeated regularly, it should heal the bruise within a few days.

You could also bathe the area in Witch hazel, which disperses the blood and encourages healing.

yah i did

I got some fresh parsley from my garden tried that but didnt really apply it regularly enough - or i may have and it mite have heloed to the eventual dissapperance.....

I had lots and lots of lemon juice on pancake day - assumed this counts! ;)

And i cooked a pastay thing that night with lots of peppers and broccoli in!! hehe

unfortunately i couldnt manage to get to any shops i am in college from 9-5 everyday.....

so yes i did try and no your efforts werent wasted :p thankyou!