Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Where you from?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Dont know if this has been done before

But where are you from?

Im from sunny Stoke

Comments

• Options
  • Options
    I'm from Wiltshire originally.
  • Options
    Born in Surrey, moved to Northamptonshire when I was four, and for the past 18 months I've been a Yorkie. Honorary Yorkie, at least.
  • Options
    Originally from Hampshire, but was only there 9 months before moving to Derby. Then moved to south of France for a few years... then back to Derbyshire, but this time further north and lived there for 7 years before moving again; still in Derbyshire but now live in Chesterfield. :)
  • Options
    Essex!!
  • Options
    vagina
  • Options
    Born and bred in Cheshire :thumb:

(I'm currently in Preston though as I go uni!)
  • Options
    Born and bred in Northumberland (same town and house hehe)
  • Options
    I was born in Brighton but grew up in Birmingham, lived in South Wales for a year and now I live in Wolverhampton. Not for much longer though hopefully.
  • Options
    Born in Adlestone, moved to haslemere (surrey), then somewhere else in haslemere....another move to haslemere, moved to shetland for 2 years :eek2:, back down south to bordon for a few months, then to fernhurst (10 mins from haslemere), then back to haslemere >.<

Moved out to bordon (by myself), now moved back to home in haslemere :razz:
  • Options
    all you people seemed to have moved about quite a bit ive just been in stoke all my life its so boring
  • Options
    luvmeright wrote: »
    all you people seemed to have moved about quite a bit ive just been in stoke all my life its so boring

Moving is a pain in the ass, im glad we moved in the same area though, keep having to adapt to different lifestyles is a bitch
  • Options
    Born in Glasgow, still in Glasgow.
  • Options
    Vienna, Austria.

Lived in london for 2 years tho. Near Uxbridge, or however it was called. It's long ago.
  • Options
    Phoenix_ wrote: »
    Moving is a pain in the ass, im glad we moved in the same area though, keep having to adapt to different lifestyles is a bitch

:yes: I've moved TEN times since the age of 13.

Not fun
  • Options
    Co.Armagh in Norn Iron.

Currently residing in Belfast for uni. Stacks a craic. :thumb:
  • Options
    Leeds.

Born in Jimmies and lived in varying parts over the years. I once made a daring move to Wakefield for a year for uni, but (understandably, if you've ever been to Wakey) quickly moved back to the big city once I graduated. Having said that, I'm currently an honorary resident of Barnsley. ;)
  • Options
    Born and spent the first 18 years of my life in a wee fishing town about 40 miles north of Aberdeen, moved to Dundee for uni, then moved to Glasgow this time last year for the fuck of it while I work out what to do with myself next :thumb:
  • Options
    Oxford
  • Options
    Lived in Deal, Kent when i was born, then moved to Broadstairs, then subsequently to a little village near Margate. About 5 1/2 years ago now moved down to sunny Swansea for uni, and it's here i intend to stay for a long while yet! :yes:
  • Options
    kaffrin wrote: »
    Having said that, I'm currently an honorary resident of Barnsley. ;)

Being an honory resident of Leeds, ;) I make this face for us: :yippe: :D
  • Options
    i was born in lincoln and then lived around lincolnshire until we moved to scotland for a few years. then we came back to lincolnshire for a few years and then we moved to oxfordshire for a year and then we came back to lincolnshire again! i went to 3 primary schools. :lol:
  • Options
    Born in Blackburn, lived there till I went to uni in Newcastle for 2 years, left there and came to uni in Manchester. Spent last year living in Winchester, where I'll be returning to in Sept for work.
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    StrubbleS wrote: »
    Near Uxbridge, or however it was called.

Really? That's where I grew up.
  • Options
    Born in Surrey and spent the first few years of my life there before making the massive journey south to East Sussex where I have lived until this day. Ohh, Exciting stuff...
  • Options
    Born in Watford General, lived in central watford, before moving up to Leeds this years
  • Options
    Phoenix_ wrote: »

I quite like it. :confused:

Think I'm a bit of a wanderer though... and oddly, I like packing... and unpacking... throw out all the old crap and start afresh and noseying around a new house can be quite fun.
    I'd love to move back to France. :heart: Part one of my plan to move back there is now underway... sort of. :yippe:
  • Options
    Live in Surrey all my life, until we moved recently to Hackbridge...which is still Surrey really, but alot of people would class it as South London as well...
  • Options
    Born in Liverpool, but spent most of my life in Dubai and considerable amounts in both Liverpool and London...I definitely prefer London, Liverpool is WAY too cold!!!
  • Options
    Southend, Essex - Born and bred :thumb:

(Although I spend term-time in Portsmouth now at Uni).