Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Lacy

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Ugly?? Are people seeing a different girl to me??

Any girl who said shes ugly I'd like to see their pic!! Or it could be a bit of jealousy creeping into comments maybe?
  • Options
    smitherzsmitherz Posts: 968 Part of The Mix Family

Any girl who said shes ugly I'd like to see their pic!! Or it could be a bit of jealousy creeping into comments maybe?

I wouldn't call her ugly, in fact quite the opposite but what the hey
  • Options
    lol no - just because someone comments that someone else isn't attractive it doesn't mean they're jealous.
  • Options

I never said she was ugly, but she's averagely attractive. Give her clothes and a job in a factory and she I doubt you'd all be drooling in the same way.
  • Options
    I think shes pretty in a rough looking way
  • Options
    smitherzsmitherz Posts: 968 Part of The Mix Family
    lipsy wrote: »

Rough :lol:
  • Options
    lol no - just because someone comments that someone else isn't attractive it doesn't mean they're jealous.
    I know that, just couldn't understand a girl calling her ugly when she is in no way ugly! Thought they must either be jealous or blind!
    That Kates playground girl is well ugly.
    This is the comment my post was aimed at!!
  • Options
    Can't beat a bit of rough on a Friday! :p
  • Options
    I know that, just couldn't understand a girl calling her ugly when she is in no way ugly! Thought they must either be jealous or blind!

Weren't there at least as many males as there were females saying she wasn't that brilliant?
  • Options
    kaffrin wrote: »
    Weren't there at least as many males as there were females saying she wasn't that brilliant?
    Look at my post.......... I mentioned what comment I was responding to!! Which was one comment calling her "well ugly" I never said she was perfect either, I just said she is in now way "well ugly"!
  • Options
    well shes hardly ugly, but its amazing what someone will overlook when the girls sitting there in her bra and pants.

Someone doesnt have to be the prettiest girl in the world to still be sexy.
  • Options
    Look at my post.......... I mentioned what comment I was responding to!! Which was one comment calling her "well ugly" I never said she was perfect either, I just said she is in now way "well ugly"!

If attractiveness wasn't totally subjective, you'd have a point.
  • Options
    kaffrin wrote: »
    If attractiveness wasn't totally subjective, you'd have a point.
    So I do have a point then! Which is IMO she is not "well ugly" K??
  • Options
    Can open. Worms everywhere.

She's not ugly, but I reckon she'd definitely qualify for that chav of the month website. She looks like any normal girl with a bit of makeup and lighting and a good body.
  • Options
    So I do have a point then! Which is IMO she is not "well ugly" K??

But that doesn't automatically mean that in the other poster's opinion she isn't.

And for the record, I don't know if you've seen a pic of the poster who made that comment, but she is, in fact, a bit of a fitty. :thumb:
  • Options
    I don't think she looks nice at all. Not a nice face, doesn't look friendly or kind...obviously fake boobs and not much of a waist.

If that makes me 'jealous' then so be it! I know I'm no model but I'm not posing on websites pouting moodily!
  • Options
    God, everyone knows people exaggerate. It's like saying David Beckham's shit. I mean obviously he's not shit, but it's just a way of saying that he's not as good as everyone else thinks he is. I'd be worried about anyone who genuinely thought she was properly ugly, but I'm pretty sure no-one does.
  • Options
    I think she looks alright, but if others don’t then it’s not necessarily jealousy is it?

Even if they are jealous they aint gonna bloody well admit it, so we’re just going round in circles tbh.
  • Options

yeh i think ugly is a bit harsh. but we all have different views of what attractive is. i don't think she's attractive but you do - there you go. :)
  • Options
    BumbleBee wrote: »
    She just looks like an attractive girl but nothing special. She doesn't have the WOW factor and I bet if she were fully clothed and walking down the highstreet on a Saturday afternoon she'd get no more stares than any other attractive female.

:yes:
  • Options
    If there is one woman that does have the wow factor and that's Rachel Stevens. She is pure beauty.

rachel7.jpg
  • Options
    Well now Lacy has a pic of a half naked woman in her av I'm going to have to up the ante and find myself a new one :p

By up the ante, do you mean go from half-naked to fully naked then?
  • Options
    I think Willa Holland (Kaitlyn from the OC) is stunning aswell with a gorgeous face. :heart:
  • Options
    pill 'ed wrote: »
    I think Willa Holland (Kaitlyn from the OC) is stunning aswell with a gorgeous face. :heart:
    :chin: If you're talking the OC then i think Micha Barton is miles better looking than this girl..

Although the prettiest woman in the world imo is Rachael Leigh Cook by far!
  • Options
    IWS will be along in a bit to say that Rachel Bilson is the best looking one on The OC :lol:

So yeah, all subjective.

I can't believe we're back on the 'women as jealous cretins' subject again already... I thought there'd be at least a couple of weeks' respite :razz:
  • Options
    briggi wrote: »
    IWS will be along in a bit to say that Rachel Bilson is the best looking one on The OC :lol:

I've never thought that she's as good looking as everyone thinks she is.

Icey, you are right about Micha Barton, she is hot, but I'm just finding Willa Holland absolutely beautiful at the moment.
  • Options
    briggi wrote: »
    You know it. She's well the hottest. She's definitely got the prettiest face. Mischa Barton's just got a supermodel body. Oh and that new one? Is she the one that was about 12 when she left in the first series, then came back two series later stunning?

Oh and, *cough* 15 years old *cough*
  • Options
    Rachel Bilson, I'd hang off that back of that any day!
  • Options
    Lipsy, can the up the ante'd pic be of you please? lol
  • Options
    Does anyone feel the demand for a "Your five sexiest people" thread? It's been a while since the last one.