Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Stomach exercises...

I need to kinda make my stomach flat and toned. I mean, its sorta flat now anyways but like, I want it really toned.

I'm going on holiday in a month so I want it to be nice enough to be seen in a bikini :lol:

I've got an abs trainer so like, I use that to do crunches and sit ups but is there anything else I can do? Oh, and I have a cross trainer but thats not gonna help tone my stomach really.
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I wouldn't rule out using a cross trainer, it can help in the sense that high intensity cardio can help to burn off any additional fat that might be hindering muscle definition.

I know I've been whoring myself out to Stumptuous recently, but I love the page on abdominal training and she has some good hints and tips.
  • Options
    rower?
  • Options
    tbh a month is not enough time for you to be able to notice any differences. If its a case of havng a little bhudda belly I'm afraid you will probably still have it when you go on holiday.
    How strong are your ab muscles? Can you see them clearly if you tense your stomach? if not then do more crunches till you can do no more each day or go to a gym and ask someone there if you're doing them properly.
    Using a rowing machine will work your stomach muslces yes, but its more of a cardio/general fitness machine than one that will tone you up