Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

freeeeeeeeeee

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
something REALLY FUCKIN WEIRD happned last night.

Went to the bar and ordered my usual. barman served it up but just before he had chance to give it to me this girl comes running up and hthey both fo this slow motion thingy. so me being impatientb says "can you give me my drink please so i can pay". so he says "this is my girlfriend!" so i said "i dont give a shit. give me my drink now". so he grabs my drink and slams it infront of me and then carries on the thing with hs girlfriend. so i take it and do one.

when i've finished my frink i go back to the bar thinking, shit i better not have the same guy after i legged it and didnt pay last time. i'm stood there for all of 2 minutes when all of a sudden the same barman plonks a vodka and cranberry infront of me. I'm like wtf is this for?? he said "don't you want it?" so i said "well yeh..but why? " he walks of..

This happed a further 3times!! i got ym mates to try the drinks (coz i can no longer taste vodka) to see if it was real and it was. how fuckin weeeiiiird :D but i've woken up early now, feel so so crap :sour: thnk im still a bit drunk too

Comments

• Options
    Perhaps he wanted you to join them ;)
  • Options
    Hahaha. I really wouldn't complain!!!!
  • Options
    lipsy wrote: »
    This happed a further 3times!! i got ym mates to try the drinks (coz i can no longer taste vodka) to see if it was real and it was. how fuckin weeeiiiird :D but i've woken up early now, feel so so crap :sour: thnk im still a bit drunk too

Phone your mates. they are probably dead by now.

Just kidding ^^ Yeah, it's always awesome to come home plastered and the wallet did not get any thinner. gz
  • Options
    only free drinks i get are off the ones other people pay for...so stop complaining and drink up
  • Options
    although i hate to be boring :p i'd always be careful about strangers buying you drinks when you havent seen them pour it etc.

now thats out the way, glad you had a good time, really don't know wtf was going on there :p maybe his last shift? Felt like being nice?
  • Options
    ShyBoy wrote: »
    although i hate to be boring :p i'd always be careful about strangers buying you drinks when you havent seen them pour it etc.

now thats out the way, glad you had a good time, really don't know wtf was going on there :p maybe his last shift? Felt like being nice?

"Good Sire, I inquire about the nature of these milky, creamy swirls in my ale!"

*pulls up pants* "drink up, bird!"
  • Options
    I wouldnt have taken them. He sounds like a bit of a nob and he may of spat in them lol. He wouldnt just give you free drinks.
  • Options
    Well the manager gave me 2 free shots. so who knows!
  • Options
    Well the manager gave me 2 free shots. so who knows!

Sometimes I'd love to be a girl for all the free drinks etc...

I only get that treatment when in gay/mixed bars when blokes think to try their luck.
  • Options
    Well I've felt like absolute shite today. I hate alcohol hangovers :( I have found a new favourite drink though. It was southern comfort and lemonade for a long time but now its vodka and cranberry
  • Options
    g_angel007 wrote: »
    Sometimes I'd love to be a girl for all the free drinks etc...

lol he said to me" I like the way you flutter your eyelashes at me"
  • Options
    lol he said to me" I like the way you flutter your eyelashes at me"

:lol:

Smooooooooooooooooooth :yuck: ;)

Gay fellas tend to be ultra-direct... Some of the things they've come out with are just :eek:

For that reason, I don't often accept the free drinks :(:lol:
  • Options
    Yeah I once had a woman ask me if she could dry her hands up my skirt when I was in a gay bar last year.
  • Options
    Yeah I once had a woman ask me if she could dry her hands up my skirt when I was in a gay bar last year.

LOL - yeah, it usually something along similar lines. Just not involving me wearing a skirt ;)

Often it's just a "you want to come to the toilets with me...?" Bloody hell!!!

The best/worst one was:

Your eyes are like spanners... They tighten my nuts. You want to help loosen them?

I was like "Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight :yeees: "
  • Options
    :lol: what a line!!
  • Options
    :lol: what a line!!

In a twisted way - I'm quite proud of that one.

Initially I was so gob-smacked by the sheer cheeeeeeeeeeeese of the line that I was much slower than usual in forming a witty response. I was reduced to an "Erm... I don't think so" by that one! Rare I am stuck for words!!! :shocking:

I got back to my mates and had a good chuckle.
  • Options
    I'm still waiting to see a photo of you :p
  • Options
    Lipsy where were you?! That's ace! :thumb:
  • Options
    I'm still waiting to see a photo of you :p

I told you... I'm shy :blush::lol:

:flirt:
  • Options
    I told you... I'm shy :blush::lol:

:flirt:

i don't believe you!!

babyshmables: that was in a bar in leeds
  • Options
    :lol:

Smooooooooooooooooooth :yuck: ;)

Gay fellas tend to be ultra-direct... Some of the things they've come out with are just :eek:

For that reason, I don't often accept the free drinks :(:lol:

yeah, you never know... they slip you a couple roofies and next thing you know is you can fit street cone up your arse the next morning.
  • Options
    StrubbleS wrote: »
    yeah, you never know... they slip you a couple roofies and next thing you know is you can fit street cone up your arse the next morning.

Speaking from experience, eh? ;)
  • Options
    i don't believe you!!

I'm not much of a photo person, but I'll see about sorting one out when I'm back from Europe :flirt:

I'm more than happy for you to keep posting more of yourself in the meantime though ;):lol:
  • Options
    i don't believe you!!

babyshmables: that was in a bar in leeds

friday?

I was out on friday night, had a really shit night :(

no free drinks for me either, just spent a lot of money to be stomped on.

or did you mean the woman drying her hands up ur skirt line? was that in the square place thats athe gay area? I went there once with some mates and they got some lines lol.
  • Options
    Doomsday wrote: »
    friday?

I was out on friday night, had a really shit night :(

no free drinks for me either, just spent a lot of money to be stomped on.

or did you mean the woman drying her hands up ur skirt line? was that in the square place thats athe gay area? I went there once with some mates and they got some lines lol.

No the lesbo thing happened when I was in the gay village in Manchester. The free drinks happened on Friday in Leeds. lol "the suare bit thats the gay area". Dya mean the cobbled square in the middle of revolution and fabric bar?
  • Options
    No he means Queen's Court, down on Briggate.

Which bar??