Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

FAO: Valentines Day singletons

It's the one day a year where people in relationships get to gloat to singletons to people like me.

So for all you free and easy agents out there, what are you up to?

There's a club in Bristol which does £12.50 all you can drink on a wednesday and it's only about 5 minutes from my gaff. So hopefully go there, get smashed and pull a random hottie. I say that every weekend though. Never happens.

We know what all those wankers in relationships are going to be up to, so what are you lot all up to?
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    playing hitman: blood money on my XBOX most likely.
  • Options
    Not too sure yet. I have coursework which I should really be getting on with.
  • Options
    Well I'll probably be studying or planning a campaign or something... I do a lot of that. To be honest, I think I need to do less work and actually go out and meet somebody new (I haven't really made any new mates in ages!).

I like being single, less distractions, although every singleton wishes they had someone at times.

As for the OP, I actually quite fancy going out, it's Alternative Night at a local venue and I can gell my new hair funky.
  • Options
    stoli.jpg As much of this I can take until I pass out after work. :D
  • Options
    We know what all those wankers in relationships are going to be up to, so what are you lot all up to?

I'll be a single wanker. Quite literally :p
  • Options
    Woah which club is that, and why hasn't someone informed me of it's wherabouts?

What am i doing? Apart from working probably not a lot. None of my many boyfriends are free :p:lol:
  • Options
    dont know if I should be postingin here but yeah i've got a gf but shes in uni in scotland so im stuck on my day off i must add doing sweet fuck all. probably spend the day online or play the xbox. makes a difference from working in a music shop
  • Options
    I'm gonna go down the pub after work....on my own if needs be! And drink myself stupid!!! Then I'll no doubt send some txts to few people I shouldn't and make complete tit of myself!! :eek: :crazyeyes
  • Options
    Harmless wrote: »
    I'm gonna go down the pub after work....on my own if needs be! And drink myself stupid!!! Then I'll no doubt send some txts to few people I shouldn't and make complete tit of myself!! :eek: :crazyeyes

sounds like a great plan. wish I could do that but im skint. spent the last fiver i had on 8 cans of carlsberg in the local off license. that'll keep me contented for this evening
  • Options
    Why are you making a big deal about being single on Valentines Day? If you feel shit because of it then its your own doing
  • Options
    Bit harsh lipsy, just coz you got yourself a fella....

I will be working and then doing some filming int he evening and night.

single as usual.
  • Options
    I don't think there's been a single reply that has expressed discontent about being single....
  • Options
    lipsy wrote: »
    Why are you making a big deal about being single on Valentines Day? If you feel shit because of it then its your own doing

What a load of crap.
  • Options
    valentines day is a load of wank anyway. who gives a fuck anyway
  • Options
    Doomsday wrote: »
    Bit harsh lipsy, just coz you got yourself a fella....

I will be working and then doing some filming int he evening and night.

single as usual.

lol I think you've taken what I mean wrong.. I meant if you feel crap, its because you're making yourself feel crap. You shouldn't feel bad about being single!

And I would like to add that I am single too. If I'm ahppy every other day then why should I suddenly feel depressed?! Its ridiculous. I was seeing someone but I'm not arsed about him anymore and he works too much. He's been zoned!
  • Options
    Won't be doing a lot...watching the Brits probably because Take That are preforming!

Omg I just said that out loud, didn't I! :blush:
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Just meeting a couple of friends. A normal day.
  • Options
    I'm out on the piss with my friends :D
  • Options

I don't feel shit...

I like the freedom of being single,
  • Options
    Namaste wrote: »
    I like the freedom of being single,

me too :)
  • Options

What a completely stupid thing to say.
  • Options
    why is everyone having a go? are people misinterpreting what i'm saying? :confused:
  • Options

Because of that comment. And as Pah1986 said the thread is generally a light hearted one, not a serious one for moaning about being single.
  • Options
    Because of that comment. And as Pah1986 said the thread is generally a light hearted one, not a serious one for moaning about being single.

fair enough if its just light hearted. the OP sounded pissy to me and I didn't bother to read anyone elses posts. I'm just fed up of hearing about it. Its only one day, so if you make a big deal out of it then its gona become a big deal and in turn make you feel crap. I'm not saying if someone is single its their fault.
  • Options
    i hear we're getting snowed in.

so i shall be stuck home. but if the weather man fails us..again.. the ill be in school
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    I'm gonna sit on the throne and have a banging shit.

Thats my highlight for tommorow, already planned.
  • Options
    JsT wrote: »
    I'm gonna sit on the throne and have a banging shit.

Thats my highlight for tommorow, already planned.

Romantic. :D
  • Options
    Lacy wrote: »
    Woah which club is that, and why hasn't someone informed me of it's wherabouts?

What am i doing? Apart from working probably not a lot. None of my many boyfriends are free :p:lol:

At K2 on Whiteladies, next to Clifton Down Sainsbury's (where Walkabout used to be). Promises to be full of nubile young freshers :yum:

Either that or it'll be down to Syndicate.
  • Options
    I beleive I will either watch Bill and Teds Excellent Adventure or Waynes World.
  • Options
    I'll be sleeping during the day and working from 9:30pm onwards.

I really do truly hate Valentines Day because unlike most on this thread, I hate being single and no doubt one of my two work colleagues will costantly go on about his sexual goings on with his boyfriend.

Grrrrr, I hate it!