Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

its the fuckin weekend!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
its weekend and im going out clubbing! later tonight i will mostly be feeling this :heart: this :hyper: and this :D and later when i get back to my guys house i will be feeling this: :naughty::love:
lol, im excited

i have to prepare a presentation for a 2nd interview this weekend too but i'm not even thinkin about that yet :razz:

what are you all up to?

Comments

• Options
    oh lucky you :p

ill be relaxing and studying up for the second half of my final course exams, and maybe, if im lucky, go out to a movie.
  • Options
    Hee-haw 'cause I'm jobless and skint. Got a bit of smoke and a few beers so I'll just get stoned and drunk and watch a film or something.
  • Options
    I had a heavy night out last night so it's going to be a quiet weekend for me. I'm going to try and get some work done.
  • Options
    Xbox recognition/Viva Pinata nite tonight :D Pervy clubbing tomorrow :naughty:
  • Options
    baadminton. And that's about it. :( Right now i'm poisoning my body with 2l of coke and 1 kg of candy.
  • Options
    Staying in a playing chess. :angel:
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Work tommorow then works Xmas party tommorow night (they dont seem at all concerned that its the end of January :rolleyes:). Sunday me and a couple of friends are off for a drive!
  • Options
    GodsKitchen :D
  • Options
    Working. And making birthday dinners.
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    I am going to do very little this weekend.

After the mad week at work that I have had, I do think I deserve it.
  • Options
    I am going to do very little this weekend.

After the mad week at work that I have had, I do think I deserve it.

:yes: me too!
  • Options
    Nowt. Sleep as much as possible, I'm knackered after the week I've had.
  • Options
    I am doing nothing. I am still on a comedown from last night, I have a cold and lost my voice, I also spraint my ankle whilst sleeping on it funny at my mates therefore can't go to see Hellogoodbye tomorrow, am raging cause I really want to see Plain White T's supporting them. :(

Plus I was wanting to go to Optimo on Sunday, then Buff Club on Tuesday...RAAAAH.
  • Options
    GO ANYWAY BECKY!!!!

Omg if you miss out on seeing PWT's just because of that, I will personally come up there and slap you silly!

I wanna see them :(.
  • Options
    I'm not doing anything tonight.

Tomorrow night I'm celebrating my 21st birrrrttthhhdddaaayyy. I've got me and my lovely friends on a guest list for a cool club and into the VIP area. We are dressing up as police women. Its going to be so much fucking fun. I can't wait :hyper:

Sunday I'm going home for a day/night to spend my actual birthday with my family. Should be fun.

Its gonna be a gooooddd weekend :D
  • Options
    I'm moving flat tomorrow!

I've had the week from absolute hell though, having managed to lose my bank card (when I was drunk last Thursday), my house keys (at some point yesterday, utter pain in the arse) and potentially my job.

I'm also supposed be taking a lassie to the cinema tomorrow night, but I arranged that completely forgetting I'm moving flat tomorrow.
  • Options
    sex, drugs, rock n roll,
    speed, weed & birth control :angel:
  • Options
    i still have a cold/sore head/earache and a sore chest so not a lot!

tonight though..my housemate bought a wii today. :D

but i'm working sunday. :impissed:
  • Options
    work tommorow so a quiet one tonight then after work going down to edinburgh to pick up something and back up here 10 minutes after i pick up what is im getting (10 hour drive altogether so that'll be fun :/. sunday fuck all probably recovering from the night before, all in all a pretty quiet weekend for me.
  • Options
    work tommorow so a quiet one tonight then after work going down to edinburgh to pick up something and back up here 10 minutes after i pick up what is im getting (10 hour drive altogether so that'll be fun :/. sunday fuck all probably recovering from the night before, all in all a pretty quiet weekend for me.

Quit bitchin'.

It's worth it :yum:
  • Options

What's worth driving a 10 hour round trip to Edinburgh for? :chin:
  • Options
    Addict wrote: »
    What's worth driving a 10 hour round trip to Edinburgh for? :chin:

He's coming to marvel at Gears of War of my HDTV :D
  • Options
    He's coming to marvel at Gears of War of my HDTV :D

I suppose 10 minutes of HD Gears of War is worth 10 hours driving :razz:
  • Options
    Addict wrote: »
    I suppose 10 minutes of HD Gears of War is worth 10 hours driving :razz:

Damn right. Especially with the aid of a certain enhancement that begins with a B and may or may not rhyme with Kong.
  • Options
    Damn right. Especially with the aid of a certain enhancement that begins with a B and may or may not rhyme with Kong.

fuck forgot bout gears of war, even sweeter, by the way you better have the kettle ready for when i get there and a certain you know what:yes:

im thinking if i get finished work at 4 we should get there bout half 9, 10 o'clockish
  • Options
    fuck forgot bout gears of war, even sweeter, by the way you better have the kettle ready for when i get there and a certain you know what:yes:

im thinking if i get finished work at 4 we should get there bout half 9, 10 o'clockish

Sound. You better hope you lose though you Hun cunt. If you win it's gettting flushed down the tiolet*.

*Smoked.
  • Options
    Sound. You better hope you lose though you Hun cunt. If you win it's gettting flushed down the tiolet*.

*Smoked.

aye that'll be feckin right, and you know you shall be losing tomorrow
  • Options
    aye that'll be feckin right, and you know you shall be losing tomorrow

We'll see. I'll bury it in the woods and draw you a map. 48-hour teasure hunt :yes:
  • Options
    We'll see. I'll bury it in the woods and draw you a map. 48-hour teasure hunt :yes:

what fucking woods!?!?, i'll just kidnap your lanky ass, been job hunting recently?
  • Options
    what fucking woods!?!?, i'll just kidnap your lanky ass, been job hunting recently?

I live a 5 minute drive from the Pentland Hills ya fanny :p

Just been making a few phonecalls/sending a few emails. Let the Agencies do the jobhuning man :p