Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

What foods bring back memories for you?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    **Helen** wrote:
    Really? I know Cadburys have their own turkish delight bar, but I'm pretty sure the Fry's version is still out there.
    I think the Fry's one is Cadbury's too, the labels I redid in the Co-op suggest that it's actually Cadbury's but still packaged as Fry's. The ticket sais "CAD TURKISH DELIGHT" and the barcode matched the Fry's packet so I just assumed Cadbury's had done a sneaky takeover but kept the packaging the same or something :confused:
  • Options
    Triiiiio
    Tri Tri Triiiiioooo
    I want a Trio and I want one now.

Can still hear the song in my head. :D
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    I think the Fry's one is Cadbury's too, the labels I redid in the Co-op suggest that it's actually Cadbury's but still packaged as Fry's. The ticket sais "CAD TURKISH DELIGHT" and the barcode matched the Fry's packet so I just assumed Cadbury's had done a sneaky takeover but kept the packaging the same or something :confused:

Ooh interesting - thanks for the insider knowledge KHSS :thumb:
  • Options
    Newberry Fruits and orange & lemon slices, usually at Christmas.
  • Options
    Mac and Cheese, in a plastic red or purple bowl.

my mother used to make it for me all the time when i was younger, and it just reminds me of a better time, in those idle summer sunday afternoons