Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Do you ever look back...

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    BumbleBee wrote:
    Meh. I wrote / write some total crap. I do think I've matured a little bit though. I'm still a bitch and I still get angry whenever I see certain names on the boards. I joined when I was at uni and now I'm all grown up with a house and partner. Oh how times change!

Didn't we used to fight a lot? :p
  • Options
    Yes. You did. :p

Man, seriously. Makes me want to die inside when i look at my old posts. Hot flushes of shame about my general idiocy.
  • Options
    I don't think I've changed that much as I wasn't that young when I joined here,

I don't usually look back on my posts, but I'm still particularly proud of the post made in this thread:

Link

I remember this one from a long time ago - before many people on here (I just don't post too often, hence the low post count compared to some of you whores hehe), and it still makes a lot of sense.

G.

P.S. I have to admit, my tolerance has gone up somewhat now and so 1 or 2 is not usually sufficient for a full night of clubbing... Then again, I go out for much longer now as well...
  • Options
    i just looked back and when i first came here i was going out with a nobhead, i was going out with him for four years, for the whole of that time he treated me badly, but some of the posts i wrote about him, just makes me see how blind i really was :sour:
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    I went back and looked at my oldest (and still accessible) posts... The amazing thing is that although I know I've changed, and I dare say much, there wasn't anything considerably different in the way I wrote things...