Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

What did you consume on NYE?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Box wrote:
    I consumed to many a pill.

I had a fit and was rushed to hospital foaming at the mouth. Not nice.
    oh dear at the warehouse project? are you ok now? how many did you take btw?
  • Options
    We were going but, soon as I took a turn for the worse it really wasnt the vibe. I had 5-6 just i had them on an empty stomach and dropped 2 of them after throwing up first off.

Lesson learned anyway.
  • Options
    About four pills, not too sure cuz i took two and then kept being given halves. I was fucked though. Good pills. Thank fuck with all the shit ones that been around lately.
    And a moderate amount of alcohol. And two lines of coke, one at the start of the night and one at the end.
    Was dying for a spliff though and there was no weed anywhere :(

I've never understood the whole upper and downer mix. I've never mixed myself but I can't understand why you'd want to mix like charlie n weed?
    Could anyone explain (try too lol) why ?

:thumb:
  • Options
    Well for a start, weed isn't a downer.
  • Options
    drank lots of blue wkds and did a few pills (as my mates are so cool. they were doin it). yeh mate. had a good itme.
  • Options
    Nash wrote:
    Well for a start, weed isn't a downer.

Well, its a completely different effect from charlie ~ opposing effects really. So again anyone able to explain y ?
  • Options
    Weed is a Psychedelic. And people take different combo's because they can. It's like saying why do people mix Heroin and Cocaine in a syringe and shoot it? Because they can and want to...

ETA, Alcohol is a downer, Cocaine is an upper... and you'll find it's one of the most popular combo's out there!
  • Options
    Yes it is a completely different effect but when your high it in a way seems to make you higher.
    I always crave spliffs when I'm on pills or coke. Especially once I've started to come down off pills. I could constantly have a spliff in my mouth if it were possible.

Not a very good explanation i know, sorry. Maybe someone else can help a bit more. Or you could just try it :)
  • Options
    Nash wrote:
    Weed is a Psychedelic. And people take different combo's because they can. It's like saying why do people mix Heroin and Cocaine in a syringe and shoot it? Because they can and want to...

I wasn't questioning the social reasoning as what makes ppl mix, more of what effect occurs from mixing weed n charlie, which you would have noticed if you'd read the post as opposed to scanning it for any reason to be a miserable arse who is struggling to come to terms with your sexless marriage.
  • Options
    :rolleyes:

What effects? You get more fucked... If you like to smoke weed then it's not a bad combo.
  • Options
    Nash wrote:
    :rolleyes:

What effects? You get more fucked... If you like to smoke weed then it's not a bad combo.

"What effects ?" ~ well I wouldn't have asked if I'd have know.
  • Options
    most people i know who smoke weed with pills do it at the end of the night when they won't be taking anymore pills. it kind of takes the edge off things
  • Options
    Half a bottle of tesco value gin and half a bottle of tesco value vodka, some southern comfort and a cheese roll which i threw up about 2 minutes later. I was not well the next day :no:
  • Options
    lipsy wrote:
    most people i know who smoke weed with pills do it at the end of the night when they won't be taking anymore pills. it kind of takes the edge off things

Aye. Few spliffs in a sesh before bedtime is nice...
  • Options
    waterfuckits (or waterfalls) bring you up up up up

i take em all night :D
  • Options
    Went out clubbing (Dave Clarke @ Shine in Belfast), and took a few pills in there - they were shite pills actually, but I still enjoyed myself. Had a few drinks, and drank a right bit of water too towards the end. Ended up getting hold of better pills for the afterparty, and got wired. Smoked a right few joints as well, and just when things were settling down in the morning, my mate came back from another party, armed to the teeth with LSD. :D
  • Options
    pills
    base
    coke
    weed
    ket
    alcohol