Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

4Play

124»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    There are limits on what I can do cuz she dont like me touching her breasts much at the moment, I respect that, as much as I would wanna touch them.
  • Options
    squeal wrote:
    45 minutes is a fairly long time, if she's giving you some in return and it's your first time, by the time it gets to sex you'll probably have blown your load by then!

I like lots of foreplay. But thats including all the kissing, oral, touching etc that goes on before hand.
  • Options
    thanks for eveyone support, I will let u know how it goes.
  • Options
    Hi, It didnt go too well. We tryed but I couldnt get "it in" right. We tryed about 5 times we gave up! - sorry. i just feel down about it cuz couldnt give her what we both wanted.
  • Options
    Can someone please advise me how to do better next time.
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Stop worrying bout it!

Just chill and it'll all work out, stressing makes it harder!
  • Options
    JsT wrote:
    stressing makes it harder!

the problem is, that it doesnt :p
  • Options
    Couldn't get it in right in what sense? You weren't hard enough? Or was it hurting her?
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:
    I honestly don't understand why anyone would not want to give it.

My boyfriend doesn't. I hint occaisionally but I'm not going to nag him, it's not the end of the world. But then he has a very low sex drive anyway. I hated giving my ex blowjobs (taste/smell/size), and he used to demand them, so I stopped completely.

As for the getting it in, if I remember rightly, it didn't work first time with either of my long-term sexual partners. Happened the second time though, somehow there was less pressure.
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Blah wrote:
    the problem is, that it doesnt :p
    Ha ha ha. :rolleyes:

:p
  • Options
    Well it was hard enough. i juist couldnt get it right. my GF said she was feeling ready so then we both were so we tryed - me on top (I am overweight so i didnt wannsquash her and was worried about that" we also tryed her on top me but that didnt work ethier, we tryed a few times without success so gave up. She felt ok so i finngered her instead a few times, i felt so down cuz i was disapointed with myself for not being able to get n in and please her how she wanted.
  • Options
    Kate_342436 can is discribe in more detail what it was like when u he couldnt get in in and how ya overcome it, and also if u want approx time before u felt ready to try again ater the 1st time which didnt work? - Thanks