Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Boys - whats your preference?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Just one for the boys seen as we have that girly one going on.

what do you prefer?

1)Skinny
2)Slim
3)Muscly
4)slightly above average
5)tubby
6)fat
7)dont care

im a 4 or a 5 kind of person, i like to have a bit of meat. not a big fan of poking a bag of bones.

Comments

• Options
    dya reckon if people prefer tubby its because they're a bit tubby. and if they prefer skinny its because they are too. and if girls are well toned then they like men to be muscly?

kinda like you match up.
  • Options
    Pretty face, well dressed and she'll always look hot. But if you have to ask, short enough to wear high heels and still be a tiny bit shorter than me, petite with a nice bum and nice legs. Are we allowed to post pictures too?
  • Options
    anyway.. wheres the 'slim' option? ya know.. the bit inbetween skinny and above average :p
  • Options
    Pretty face, well dressed and she'll always look hot. But if you have to ask, short enough to wear high heels and still be a tiny bit shorter than me, petite with a nice bum and nice legs. Are we allowed to post pictures too?
    why are you gona post mine?
  • Options
    What's the difference between tubby and fat? Is tubby a more mean way of saying curvy?

Anyway, this'll do me nicely thankyou:

rachel_bilson.jpg
  • Options
    lipsy wrote:
    why are you gona post mine?
    Sorry love, but Rachel Bilson's already beat you to my heart (well, maybe a bit lower than my heart tbh).
  • Options
    lipsy wrote:
    dya reckon if people prefer tubby its because they're a bit tubby. and if they prefer skinny its because they are too. and if girls are well toned then they like men to be muscly?

kinda like you match up.

im not too sure thats absolutely true, i think its just part of life, people like different things.

and its preference not what you'd go for really, cos i wouldnt say no to anyone i got on well with as long as i didnt find them revolting.
  • Options
    What's the difference between tubby and fat?
    i thought curvy was a nice way of saying chubby
  • Options
    lipsy wrote:
    anyway.. wheres the 'slim' option? ya know.. the bit inbetween skinny and above average :p

ive altered it now, i just copied them from the other thread and they werent the best...

mmmm racheal bilson is 10 on 10
  • Options
    lipsy wrote:
    I'd say curvy is someone like Beyoncé
  • Options
    lipsy wrote:
    Nah, Kelly Brook is curvy. Charlotte Church is chubby.
  • Options
    Nah, Kelly Brook is curvy. Charlotte Church is chubby.

thats a good way of putting it, but charlotte church is a bit hubba hubba
  • Options
    lipsy wrote:
    Nah curvy is like Scarlett Johansson or Shakira. You've still gotta have a fairly slim waist to be curvy, but wider hips and bigger boobs. Of course if you read it in a personal ad, we'd all know that they'd mean the other definition of curvy.
  • Options
    Are we ladies allowed to have our say, too?

I think this is as close to perfect as it gets for me, va va VOOM :love:

Salma-Hayek---From-Dusk-til-Dawn-Photograph-C10102031.jpeg

salma.jpg
  • Options
    I'm not taking the piss here, but it's no 7 for me. I think most women can be attractive if they make the effort, same as men. And from past experiences, personality counts alot for me these days, although obviously attractive helps. The only big no no's are taller than me and really overweight...
  • Options
    eugh! sorry briggi but you have awful taste in women :p
  • Options
    of course women can reply if they like!

mmmm salma hayek...

sa030805.jpg
  • Options
    koe_182 wrote:
    Just one for the boys seen as we have that girly one going on.

what do you prefer?

1)Skinny
    2)Slim
    3)Muscly
    4)slightly above average
    5)tubby
    6)fat
    7)dont care

im a 4 or a 5 kind of person, i like to have a bit of meat. not a big fan of poking a bag of bones.
    Don't care really. Of course I would have to be attracted to them at first regardless of there shape or size.
  • Options
    lipsy wrote:
    eugh! sorry briggi but you have awful taste in women :p

Each to their own ;)

I think she has the sexiest body I have ever, ever seen. Someone like Rachel Bilson is cute, very pretty, but her body isn't anything to do with any WOW factor she might have about her imo.
  • Options
    HIT wrote:
    Don't care really. Of course I would have to be attracted to them at first regardless of there shape or size.

well this is the stock sitting on the fence answer, people like to say that, but i do feel that physical attraction does play a major part when getting to know somebody, if this isnt true why is Wilf the cleaner here single, he's such a nice bloke.
  • Options
    briggi wrote:
    Each to their own ;)

I think she has the sexiest body I have ever, ever seen. Someone like Rachel Bilson is cute, very pretty, but her body isn't anything to do with any WOW factor she might have about her imo.
    Are you kidding, she has a damn fine body?

rachel%20bilson.jpg

Any excuse to post another.
  • Options
    lipsy wrote:

kinda like you match up.

I don't think so. My bloke is really slim and I'm errrr, not!
  • Options
    Well i'm not a guy but i like women so i'll stick my two pennies in. I like girls ranging from a size 10 to 16. Skinny girls are nice to look at, but i prefer a bit of meat. I'd say an average 12/14 would be ideal. I'm a 12 myself.
  • Options
    I honestly don't know what I like.

My "type" is for girls who are quite slender and athletic, with quite small boobs, but then GWST has big boobs and is quite curvy (that doesn't mean fat:p)

So who knows. I think the face and personality and the most important bits!
  • Options
    My whole thing is that I go for people who take care of themselves, physically (first impressions, etc). I couldn't be with or be attracted to somebody who wasn't at least slightly concerned about their physical well-being.

I look after myself, and so I kind of expect it of the person I would be with.

Kind of rules out pie-eaters, or those suffering from "muffin-top" (flab hanging over their hipster-cut jeans... SUCH a bad look).

To give you an idea:

The one on skates is my 'ex'...

G.
  • Options
    Aye - I don't have a "look" I go for (blonde, brunette etc), but the whole "in shape" thing is a biggie with me.

Oh - I do have a liking of petite women... I just never seem to end up with them haahaha
  • Options
    Well it's only supposed to be a bit of fun. When I actually look back over the girls I've been out with or had a thing for, there's not that much to link them really, except the fact that they're all shorter than me and they all had long hair (don't like short hair on girls). I've liked curvy and slim, blondes and brunettes, loud and quiet girls. My excuse is that I'm trying to find a type, and I won't know until I've sample all the different types available.
  • Options
    u little slut
  • Options
    Coming from you?
  • Options