Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

leggings.

13»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    No, it's a fate worse than death, you'll still be alive AND be wearing leggings!
  • Options
    katralla wrote:
    No, it's a fate worse than death, you'll still be alive AND be wearing leggings!
    :lol:
  • Options
    Ok. Ok. Not sure what the point of this is but I think it needs to be said:

1. I am not a fashion victim. I LIKE LEGGINGS. I wore them the first time round, purple ones with the ankle straps underneath and some funky orange patterned ones =P
    2. POSITIVES: They are nice to wear with boots and a skirt because they keep your legs warmer than actual tights.
    3. I wear leg warmers as well and I don't see everyone else at uni wearing them = I have my own individual sense of style.
    4. They're just clothes at the end of the day and it's just sad to think people can be defined so strongly about what they wear =]

Anyway, I saw some chav wearing footless tights in the my home town at the weekend and once these trends get to where I live [out in the sticks] it generally means they are well and truly OVER. ;)
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    You've got to be taking the piss with this..
    pinkvans wrote:
    They're just clothes at the end of the day and it's just sad to think people can be defined so strongly about what they wear

followed immediately by this...
    pinkvans wrote:
    I saw some chav

:lol:
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    haha good work skive. :thumb:
  • Options
    Well I love my leggings! they are so lovely and warm and cosy! I wore gray ones last night with a long stripy kinda top and my peter pan boots. I was muchos happy
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    kangoo wrote:
    I wore gray ones last night with a long stripy kinda top and my peter pan boots. I was muchos happy

That's exactly the outfit my Mum wore to her 30th birthday party twenty years ago.

You'll all see the light soon :razz: ;)
  • Options
    i like leggins as long as the person has a good shape, and sense of style. I like the top, but it would be so much better if the pattern wasnt skulls. Im not a big fan of skulls....
  • Options
    leg warmers

hi i was just wonderin if any one has any ideas on dressin up as an 80's dancer as we have got leg warmers and that but are not to sure on how to do it or what to do if any one does please let me know
  • Options
    I hated them to start with and i go SO MUCH SHIT from my mate for having a pair then lo and behold, she went shopping sunday and came back with a pair of leggings !
  • Options
    banoffi wrote: »
    hi i was just wonderin if any one has any ideas on dressin up as an 80's dancer as we have got leg warmers and that but are not to sure on how to do it or what to do if any one does please let me know

you're best makin a new topic, this one is old and people probably wont post in it....