Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Do You All Know What You're All Doing For New Year Eve?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    While I may well be working for a marketing firm come monday, I may still try and get some cash in hand work in the form of a 12hr shift at double time, at the nightclub I used to be supervisor in.
  • Options
    I don't actually know yet. I'll definately not be working and I'll definately be getting pissed with my friends though. We just don't know where yet.
  • Options
    Absoutley nothing as I dont celebrate New year. Will be in bed swearing as all the chavs set their sodding fireworks off all night probably.
  • Options
    No plans yet...
  • Options
    down local pubs with my friends in fancy dress. no cost except the drinks...
  • Options
    well, I shall be packing all my belongings as I'm moving house on the 2nd of January! Can't drink either as I'm 8 months pregnant! So fun packed evening for me & my fella! We'll be sitting on boxes, eating whatever craving it is that I have at the time! Lol!
  • Options
    Probally just sitting at home with a friend or two talking about how pretty the stars are. :)
  • Options
    No plans yet but will be staying local proabably where i'll know everyone.
  • Options
    Going to my usual club a group of singers are on.