Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

A bit gross...

Comments

• Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    you refer to your beautiful woman parts as a 'cunt'

That's what it is though. Better than minge IMO.
    And the majority are harldy beautiful are they? They feel good though!:D
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Skive wrote:
    And the majority are harldy beautiful are they?
    Nice way to compliment all the ladies there :yeees:
  • Options
    Nice way to compliment all the ladies there :yeees:

It's true though.
  • Options
    I don't think they look bad at all.

Even if it's not exactly the most attractive part of the female anatomy it is absolutely, positively, 100% more attractive than your average beef dart :)
  • Options
    Regardless of how bad they look, i'm still no closer to finding out why anyone would sleep with a razor :p
  • Options
    I would say that ALL genitals are completely hideous looking, unless attached to someone you fancy.
  • Options
    LacyMay wrote:
    I thought putting razors places like that was like self mutilation?
    Yes, this is a deliberate act of self-harm, it is nothing sexual. It's just it is a very sensitive area of the body therefore the pain potential is quite high. Sorry to confuse anyone, I maybe should have been clearer in the original post but I thought it was quite obvious. I was only asking for practical advice rather than anything else.

I found that even after removal that wearing a tampon was rather painful so I'll have to wait a while for everything to heal.
  • Options
    Randomgirl wrote:
    Yes, this is a deliberate act of self-harm, it is nothing sexual. It's just it is a very sensitive area of the body therefore the pain potential is quite high. Sorry to confuse anyone, I maybe should have been clearer in the original post but I thought it was quite obvious. I was only asking for practical advice rather than anything else.

I found that even after removal that wearing a tampon was rather painful so I'll have to wait a while for everything to heal.
    Maybe use some antiseptic cream so you dont get an infection.
  • Options
    Thats quite extreme random girl. Dont really know what to say, and "hope everything is ok" sounds pretty lame, but guess just didnt want to leave that unanswered. cuddle.gif
  • Options
    cunt might be better than minge but they're both equally horrible! :grump:
  • Options
    holy fuck :eek2: a razor blade up your fanny!! i've never heard of anything like that its insane! and scary how someone could do that to themselves
  • Options
    Wow.

Kinda gives a new meaning to the word circumcision.
  • Options
    Randomgirl wrote:

That seems quite extreme for self harm. You wanna be careful cutting places like that.
  • Options
    RG have you spoken to anyone about the way in which you self harm??
  • Options
    Sorry to butt in..

..it's your body and you can do what you like with it - but around that area there are a lot of blood vessels and say you put pressure on the blade somehow and it cut right into you, you could suffer from quite serious internal bleeding.

But yea, never really heard of it before but I guess it's your business, hope you're alright and all healed up soon :)
  • Options
    I've never heard of anyone doing that before! How exactly... erm i mean how does it go in, upside down or do you break the head off? Or is it one of those sharp metal razors? Either way and i mean this in the nicest possible way, i think you need to see some one, before you damage yourself too much.

BTW on the "cunt" argument, i prefer lady garden. :yes:
  • Options
    Genital mutilation as a form of SH isn't all that uncommon, but it does tend to be a more severe form of SH than cutting at your limbs or your torso.

I would suggest that you see a doctor about your SH too, but you know that you need to really. Just be careful.

I prefer the word mimsy.
  • Options
    I think "foo foo" has a certain ring to it.
  • Options
    satehen wrote:
    Oh dear God.
  • Options
    It's okay, I'm already in treatment for my headstate and they know that I do things that some people (including them) regard as harmful. I don't really regard it as harmful though but the doctors disagree with me. I've never needed medical intervention for the physical side of things though if that makes sense.
  • Options
    It makes a lot of sense, I don't think that really there is any difference between genital mutilation for SH and mutilation of any other part of the body.

What made you start doing it there, if you don't mind me asking?
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:
    It makes a lot of sense, I don't think that really there is any difference between genital mutilation for SH and mutilation of any other part of the body.

What made you start doing it there, if you don't mind me asking?
    Well it's got an excellent pain-to-scarring ratio i.e. you can't see any damage (which can be extrapolated to 'and therefore it isn't damaging') although I was actually disapointed the first time I tried it as I imagined that it would hurt a lot more than it did.

You are right Kermit, it is very common. I was surprised by the response this thread got actually as to me this is a very normal thing and there are lots of SH threads on here already, I didn't realise how differently people regarded this form of SH.

satehen - it's just the metal blade that I use. You can buy them without plastic on them (Wilkinson Sword Classics) or remove the blade from a regular disposable razor.

ETA: Apparently it's really not common at all, sorry for being inaccurate, I thought it was at the time I wrote that but now I know it's not true.
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    I would say that ALL genitals are completely hideous looking, unless attached to someone you fancy.

Quite.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Randomgirl wrote:
    You are right Kermit, it is very common. I was surprised by the response this thread got actually as to me this is a very normal thing and there are lots of SH threads on here already, I didn't realise how differently people regarded this form of SH.

I'd never heard of it. So hadn't twigged what was going on. Sorry.
  • Options
    Fiend_85 wrote:
    x2
    sorry
  • Options
    Fiend_85 wrote:

Well i'd heard of it, but it never occurred to me that someone would actually wanna do it.

Sorry :)
  • Options
    satehen wrote:

'cunt' is horrible, but it's better than 'beef-curtains' or 'meat flaps' as ive heard some lads use which is really degrading i think:impissed:
  • Options
    :eek:
  • Options
    My personal favourite is fandango. RG I'd just make sure it's all clean and shizzle (which I'm sure you've done) and lay off the tampons, don't wanna aggravate it, that would be so uncomfortable.
  • Options
    La-la is the best nickname for the lady bits :yes: