Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

advent calandars

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Whose got one?
ive got one even though im 17 lol your never too old for them lol

Comments

• Options
    This is the first year I havent had one, Abbie has 2 though, one chocolate one and one picture one so I can steal some of her chocolate :D
  • Options
    My mum got one but my brother gets to there first :grump:
  • Options
    I have one, and so does my boyfriend.They're up on my bedroom wall :)

It's my excuse for eating chocolate in the morning. :)
  • Options
    I've got one :) My mate bought her daughter a Quality Street one and the dog got at it Sunday. So all round the garden are decoratively wrapped pieces of dog poo :D
  • Options
    Mines at my bfs which is a bit crap cus it means he gets to eat the days chocolates when i dont see him pfft lol
  • Options
    I do :D Its the first time I've had one in about 4 years, my Dad bought it for me. Oh, and I'm 20. Not too old at all!
  • Options
    luvmeright wrote:
    Whose got one?
    ive got one even though im 17 lol your never too old for them lol
    Im 18 and have one. :razz:

I dont tell my mates because it aint really a macho thing. :cool:
  • Options
    RubberSkin wrote:
    I've got one :) My mate bought her daughter a Quality Street one and the dog got at it Sunday. So all round the garden are decoratively wrapped pieces of dog poo :D

lol oh dear!
  • Options
    I havent got one.
    Lenny has a Lego one!
  • Options
    I've got a spongebob squarepants one, but I'm on the wrong day cos I'm waiting for the bf to eat number 5
  • Options
    I have one and I think I'm on day 12 already
  • Options
    VinylVicky wrote:
    I have one and I think I'm on day 12 already

:lol:

My mum made it all the way to Christmas on November 30th ;)

Needless to say, I had to run out to ASDA to replace my sisters before the next morning!
  • Options
    I've got a picture one - my grandma sent it in the post and the rubbish postie folded it in hf to get it through the letterbox. Not impressed because lots of the doors opened :grump:.
  • Options
    you guys may aswell not even bother saying what calendar you have. why? because mine beats all of them! :D;)

my sister made me it. it's about 2 foot tall and it's made out of felt. she's sewn pockets on and stuck decorations/glitter writing on it.

so far i've had: a glittery pen, some chocolate lollypops, a miniature shower gel, some eyeshadow, some pants and a chocolate thorntons mouse. :hyper:
  • Options
    Yours wins! That sounds like such a good calendar :)
  • Options
    i shall take a picture later. :D
  • Options
    you guys may aswell not even bother saying what calendar you have. why? because mine beats all of them! :D;)

my sister made me it. it's about 2 foot tall and it's made out of felt. she's sewn pockets on and stuck decorations/glitter writing on it.

so far i've had: a glittery pen, some chocolate lollypops, a miniature shower gel, some eyeshadow, some pants and a chocolate thorntons mouse. :hyper:
    No one like a show off. ^^^^^

:D
  • Options
    you're just jealous. ;)
  • Options

Thats ace i wish my sister would make me something like that its so unfair
  • Options
    Don't have one ... don't care ... merry christmas all :p:D
  • Options
    you're just jealous. ;)
    My advent calender gives £5 notes.

;)
  • Options
    I never have one. I want one thuogh.
  • Options
    i have one :) advent calendars are great!! ive had one eeeveyry year (obviously since i could eat choccie!) and im planning on having one every year!
    this time i have a mars one - i really wanted a milky way magic stars one but i couldnt find one :(
  • Options
    i have a mars one too lol although i really wanted a galaxy one :(
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit

Hm, pants from your sister... :naughty::p

I have one with chocolates. I just eat one a day like I'm supposed to; if I want more chocolate there are other places to get it than the calendar.
  • Options

I have a proper one too, it's quilted with all the pockets :D I've had lots of lovely things from it so far :hyper:
  • Options
    I have one and always have done lol, i am such a big kid.
  • Options
    I don't have one. Possibly cos last year i got hungry and ate all the chocolates on day 1. My greed ruined Christmas :(
  • Options
    iv got one but i always forget to eat the chocolate. iv got...6 to eat so far i think, i just cant be bothered! haha.
  • Options
    Nope. Used to have one when I was little but not any more... I've lost the Christmas spirit. ;)