Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Stress and Libido

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
so... my boyfriend is properly stressed at the moment and he has every right to be cause everything is very up in the air for him.

but it's put him in a very unsexy mood lately. i've tried tactics that i know he'd jump at if he wasn't feeling this way...but he just gets annoyed at me trying.

are there any tricks to bring him back? or do i have to wait out the stressness?

Comments

• Options
    be patient, try not to get frustrated with him or the situation and wait out the stress I'm afraid. dont make him worry further about not being in the mood, stress is a real passion killer for a lot of men I think.

so, wait it out, and support him though it, once it's gone I'm sure everything will return to normal :yes:
  • Options
    eye agreed on things been said already.

you may be putting more on his plate with it. im sure he loves you still and all that just be patient and help him, its what relationships are all about, help each other and get through things, might bring you closer together, shows you care about him and not just wanting him in the bedroom
  • Options
    How about a nice massage? Doesn't quite get to the source of the problem, but may help him relax and keeps the two of you close, without there being pressure for anything else.
  • Options
    a very good idea, just to take his mind off it for a bit and have a cuddle, just dont be disappointed if it doesnt lead to anything else :)
  • Options
    Thing is though... he couldn't actually stand me giving him a hug. If I got too close to him he would physically flinch :(

But we spoke about stuff a lot last night and this morning. We ended up having a laugh for the first time in ages and it was great. It lead, somehow or other, to really good sex but also very different sex, which I feel I need to post about.

But I still know that just because we did it once, doesn't mean I should keep pestering him for it. I'll let him come to me when he's ready.

Thanks guys :)