Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

MAJOR MSN Problem!!!!

2»

Comments

• Options
    smitherzsmitherz Posts: 968 Part of The Mix Family
    You just have to keep refreshing until you can get in, the server is full thats all.

You will get in if you keep trying !!
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Lmao.

It's so funny when MSN goes down and people like some of you are like "OMG NOOOOooooo."

It's just an instant messenger. You could do that thing that they did back in the day, like, talk to people, y'know REAL phsyical people! =O

Yeah, guess what guys, there WAS life before MSN! =O!!
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Not to mention there are other instant messengers, with less of a downtime. ;)
  • Options
    smitherz wrote:
    You just have to keep refreshing until you can get in, the server is full thats all.

You will get in if you keep trying !!
    I've been trying for hours:yeees:
  • Options
    smitherzsmitherz Posts: 968 Part of The Mix Family
    I've been trying for hours:yeees:

strange it works with me after a couple refreshes. I am using live mail beta, so i don't know if that makes a difference, it could be on a different mail server.

Not alot you can do
  • Options
    I've finally got into it.

Its taken me fucking ages :grump:
  • Options
    smitherz wrote:
    I am using live mail beta, so i don't know if that makes a difference, it could be on a different mail server.

Nope, im using it and it kept coming up so i gave up and tryed a few hours later worked fine

First MSN
    Next Email

What next?
  • Options
    Saeed MSaeed M Posts: 270 The Mix Regular
    A lot of major company's servers were down yesterday due to what seems to be DNS problems. Some Hotmail and MSN servers were affected as well as others.