Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

The weekend has landed!

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    HIT wrote:
    I wont post pictures because I am shy, your right.
    awww come here for a huggywuggy :razz:
  • Options
    RubberSkin wrote:
    Not much today, which is a shame as its a bloody gorgeous day here. Don't know about tomorrow's party. Had a load of lame excuses from so called friends saying they can't come, but that's ok it's only cost us about 250 fucking pounds you ignorant, 'ive had something better come along' bunch of fucking tossers ! Glad that's off me chest :) And if they think they're dipping marshmallows in my chocolate fountain come Christmas, they can sod off :D

So really dunno what's happening. Might just end up with me and Leigh on Sunday eating our way through a mountain of baked spuds, sausages, white wine and Stella while i randomly let off rockets etc.
    Ah... I'd come if I could make it up to Birmingham, it sounds fun!
  • Options
    lipsy wrote:
    awww come here for a huggywuggy :razz:
    That I am not shy to do. :D
  • Options
    briggi wrote:
    Tomorrow morning I'm off to Manchester bright and early, seeing Paul Simon in concert in the evening and then maybe hitting the town for a few swift'uns - I can never resist when in Manc-land.

:D You love it!

Tonight I'm going for a meal at Nando's with work, should be the most boring night of my life as they're all driving and hence not drinking. Boooo.

Tomorrow I'm going to be a big fat lazy bitch - and Sunday, probably the same. :D
  • Options
    Makoto wrote:
    All that exists now is clubs, drugs, pubs and parties. I've got 48 hours off from the world, man. I'm gonna blow steam out my head like a screaming kettle, I'm gonna talk cod shit to strangers all night, I'm gonna lose the plot on the dancefloor. The free radicals inside me are freakin', man! Tonight I'm Jip Travolta, I'm Peter Popper, I'm going to never-never land with my chosen family, man. We're gonna get more spaced out than Neil Armstrong ever did, anything could happen tonight, you know? This could be the best night of my life. I've got 73 quid in my back burner - I'm gonna wax the lot, man! The Milky Bars are on me! Yeah!

Haha, I was gonna say that! Boo @ youuuuuu.

And yeah, I am gonna have a timid-ish weekend. I'm going out tomorrow night, meeting up with a lad I'm seeing to go and watch The Three Amigos whilst tanked up on pills and booze and have drunken sex. Then Sunday I'm going to the MTV2 Tour, WHOO.

Exciting times, kiddos.

AND YOU!
    Bri-namite wrote:
    I'm wining and dining a lovely young lady tonight :o then maybe going for a drive after, we'll see.

Kept that chuffing quiet! WHO?! I demand answers, bitch.
  • Options
    i swear you tell us you're going to have sex every friday!
  • Options
    Starting from now, I'm about to go and catch up with a mate as I'm back from uni, then tonight village pub quiz with the parents and a few of their friends, tomorrow morning nip into Cambridge with the mother and try and get her to buy me some warm clothes then get the train back to Manchester. Was supposed to be going out but thats fallen through so it'll be uni work all weekend. I can't go out as I've got £10 in my bank and I'm so lucky my rent cheque didn't bounce!
  • Options
    lipsy wrote:
    Jealous are we. :yeees:

:D
  • Options
    HIT wrote:
    Jealous are we. :yeees:

:D
    errr how do you know if im getting any? i wasn't havin a go at her anyway you shit stirrer :p
  • Options
    1983 wrote:
    Kept that chuffing quiet! WHO?! I demand answers, bitch.

Started yapping to this lassie in the chippers after Buffalo Joes last Thursday, got texts from her on Saturday, (couldn't remember what she looked like) took her to the flicks on Wednesday, and I'm away to take her somewhere (Burger King probably) for scran tonight.

Fucking gorgeous, easy to yap to and she's got a car. We'll see.
  • Options
    burger king!?!
  • Options
    lipsy wrote:
    errr how do you know if im getting any? i wasn't havin a go at her anyway you shit stirrer :p
    Im only assuming. :razz:
  • Options
    lipsy wrote:
    burger king!?!

Ha! He's taking the mick you plum. :razz:

Noice. Btw Brian are you in work? I couldn't see you when I popped up for a cheeky shift swap. :(
  • Options
    lipsy wrote:

I know, I should get out the habit of telling you all. It's been aaages since I had it regularly. I'm just proper giddy. Ha!
  • Options
    awww int lust grand :D
  • Options
    lipsy wrote:
    awww int lust grand :D

It ain't half bad, love! :thumb:
  • Options
    1983 wrote:
    Ha! He's taking the mick you plum. :razz:

Noice. Btw Brian are you in work? I couldn't see you when I popped up for a cheeky shift swap. :(

<enter unecessary smutty Burger King/show us yer whopper comment here>

I'm on holiday for two weeks you doughnut :yippe:
  • Options
    Well, the highlight of my weekend will be waiting for Waitrose to deliver groceries for the first time :hyper: Not sure I'll fdo it very often though, spent £76 and there isn't great deal on the list :yeees:
  • Options
    Christmas shopping and fireworks :cool:
  • Options
    I really really can't be bothered but i've got tickets to a gig tonight so i'm off to see The Automatic.. Saturday, family over, Instore, Fireworks. Sunday, nout.
  • Options
    Cazzoo wrote:
    I really really can't be bothered but i've got tickets to a gig tonight so i'm off to see The Automatic.. Saturday, family over, Instore, Fireworks. Sunday, nout.

Go they're an ace live act.
  • Options
    This weekend is a quiet one for me, going to the pub for a few pints tonight and going to Lewes bonfire tomorrow, but really trying to save my money cos I've got Less Than Jake next weekend, then a party in a hired out local club, then another night of clubbing, and more...
  • Options
    5 more hours... :grump:

Though I actually have plans for the weekend! A bar on saturday :yippe: First time out in months.
  • Options
    Having a quite weekend this time around. Chilling tonight, tomorrow I have a few things to sort out and then going for a few drinks in the evening.
  • Options
    Out down ze bar tonight for a few with my best mate, cinema and lunch and gossip with other friends tomorrow, out for the fireworks tomorrow night, Sunday to recover before it all starts again on Monday!
  • Options
    Same thing I do every weekend now, rest on a friday because I'm physically exhausted after a week of partying. Tomorrow, get a load of drink and go somewhere and go fucking mad like!
  • Options
    Back in Nottingham to see my mates who i aint seen for a month and abit now .. lots to catch up on .. uni stories to tell and plenty of drinking :D
  • Options
    tonight i drove 10 miles to see my friends in they're local, but by the time i got there they were in a club and i was dressed casual so i couldnt go:mad: ! so im on here with a bottle of wine.

Tomorrow (Sat), going down to town to get a new phone, dunno whether to get a sony erricson K500i or W850i, any suggestions??:confused: . Then in the night im off to the big city (Swansea) for a pissup, the first in a long time.

Sunday i will be hopefully nursing a hangover, and just chill all day before visiting the 'rents.

Most exciting weekend in a long time!
  • Options
    Been the maddest week of my life..on the razzle andwhatever else last friday,saturday,sunday,tuesday,wednesday,thursday and tonight...lots of booze and different drugs, gonna take it easyish after this weekend for a bit..been a mad mad one i tell ya.

Still haven't got my student loan but it should be in next week.

Each weekend keeps getting matter..was sitting beside one of my mates who had ate a couple of hands pills and 15 bottles of wkd blue and a bottle of buckfast...next minute outta the blue sick everywhere, ah the smell! :yuck:
  • Options
    Shogun wrote:
    Each weekend keeps getting matter..was sitting beside one of my mates who had ate a couple of hands pills and 15 bottles of wkd blue and a bottle of buckfast...next minute outta the blue sick everywhere, ah the smell! :yuck:

Lol let me guess, Jaime?