Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

The weekend has landed!

Well, near as dammit. So what are you all up to?

After a year of shamefully cancelling on each other and being busy bees I'm finally seeing one of my oldest and dearest again tonight for tea and maybe a few champagne cocktails (or dorty pints, which is a lot more likely :thumb:).

Tomorrow morning I'm off to Manchester bright and early, seeing Paul Simon in concert in the evening and then maybe hitting the town for a few swift'uns - I can never resist when in Manc-land.

Sunday I'm "doing lunch" in Southport with the gals I did my Nursing with, and then driving home in plenty of time to pick my beau up from the airport and shoot off to the fireworks. Woo!
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    well tonight I have to go buy fireworks, go shopping, clean the house, sort out outside lights, sort the bonfire out, sweep the garden and cook all with a fucking hangover.
    Tomorrow long lie in - then more shopping and picking bits up, cooking and prepping then making myself look beautiful for a night of madness.
    Sunday I won't have sleeped and all the hardcore cainers will be in the living room still high - I'm going no where!
  • Options
    Today, I'm off college ill, as Mum thinks I'm under too much stress and decided I needed the day off to "build my strength up". So I'm doing work til she gets home haha, she'd kill me if she knew.

Tonight, it's my mates 18th so I'm off to a party, and sneakily taking pictures of the room... (because my 18th party is in the same room in two weeks time).

Then tomorrow, I'm having a lie in for the first time in weeks (if it involves locking the door to keep parents/sisters/pets out then it'll have to be done), and then getting my hair cut and coloured :D and spending the night with the boyfriend. Possibly nip to the local pub and see if they're having a firework night. If not, a chinese and X Factor!

Sunday will probably be a bit of a chillout day, until the evening, when I'm off to the boyfs grandparents in the evening for a rather impressive sounding fireworks night. I'm a sucker for fireworks :)
  • Options
    Not much today, which is a shame as its a bloody gorgeous day here. Don't know about tomorrow's party. Had a load of lame excuses from so called friends saying they can't come, but that's ok it's only cost us about 250 fucking pounds you ignorant, 'ive had something better come along' bunch of fucking tossers ! Glad that's off me chest :) And if they think they're dipping marshmallows in my chocolate fountain come Christmas, they can sod off :D

So really dunno what's happening. Might just end up with me and Leigh on Sunday eating our way through a mountain of baked spuds, sausages, white wine and Stella while i randomly let off rockets etc.
  • Options
    Today i am home sick again, tommorow we shall be going out for a meal for chris's birthday a day early. Sun we shall celebrate his bday and all being well i will be going to work in the afternoon. Exciting huh.
  • Options
    went out last night with the guys from work, had a real do. everyones rough as ball sacks today tho. fun day in the office.

tonight im off for a pizza hut and then borat at the cinema with my real world lads, then tomorrow im on a stag do in chester, sunday hopefully i'll get to see my hunny bunny if im lucky, but i dont think its gonna be possible, which sucks.
  • Options
    tonight im going on another date and he is going to give me a tour of his penthouse ;)
    no idea about tomorrow. i could go out if i wanted to but not sure if i cba yet. i feel like having a weekend off so we'll see!
  • Options
    lipsy wrote:
    tonight im going on another date and he is going to give me a tour of his penthouse ;)

oh aye!

have fun! :thumb:
  • Options
    I'm off on a 'hen's weekend' this weekend :)
    tonight we are taking a train after work from london to coventry (where the 'hen' lives atm) to start the drinks and games and see where all that leads us ;)
    tomorrow we all head off to a spa retreat for a day of pampering and then stay there the night with a nice meal and few drinks. sunday make use of their pool, sauna, etc before heading on the train back home again.
    then i'm going out to a fireworks display with my flatmates that night.

sounds like a good weekend to me :)
  • Options
    Party and out to an indie club night tonight. Gathering with Welsh fellows to Watch the rugby tomorrow. :thumb:
  • Options
    briggi wrote:
    Tomorrow morning I'm off to Manchester bright and early, seeing Paul Simon in concert in the evening and then maybe hitting the town for a few swift'uns - I can never resist when in Manc-land.
    where is it you go? i imagine you as a studenty pub and 5th ave type girl.
  • Options
    The usual again... :(
  • Options
    HIT wrote:
    The usual again... :(
    gym?
  • Options
    Playing with his new breasts ? :)
  • Options
    RubberSkin wrote:
    Playing with his new breasts ? :)
    have u seen a pic of him yet? he wont send one to me, i think hes shy
  • Options
    smitherzsmitherz Posts: 968 Part of The Mix Family
    lipsy wrote:
    have u seen a pic of him yet? he wont send one to me, i think hes shy

I was wondering why there aint no pic of him anywhere :chin:

Thought you would be showing off if your a meaty bastard!
  • Options
    smitherz wrote:
    I was wondering why there aint no pic of him anywhere :chin:
    oh have you been after a look as well? :razz:
  • Options
    Not really was just curious
  • Options
    lol am joking :)
  • Options
    smitherz wrote:
    Thought you would be showing off if your a meaty bastard!
    Aye, that's what she's hoping for.
  • Options
    Im only curious because i have been training for yonkies, and so has he but he weighs alot more than me, so i just wanted to see where the difference was.
  • Options
    smitherz wrote:
    Im only curious because i have been training for yonkies, and so has he but he weighs alot more than me, so i just wanted to see where the difference was.
    oh lets see your photo then :flirt:

u can pm it to me if u want hehe
  • Options
    lipsy wrote:
    oh lets see your photo then :flirt:

u can pm it to me if u want hehe

Im guna post one in the photo thread as soon as i take a more recent piccy, i only have old one's at the moment and i odnt like em' :razz:
  • Options
    smitherz wrote:
    Im guna post one in the photo thread as soon as i take a more recent piccy, i only have old one's at the moment and i odnt like em' :razz:
    ok well get to it!
  • Options
    I was to go play volleyball tomorrow but the coach cancelled our team because of lack of interest. So it's fucked my weekend up proper.

I really want to see DJ Lucca tonight instead but I don't know anybody who would come with me. :grump:

So it would seem that revising and visiting the gym is my fate this weekend.
  • Options
    I'm wining and dining a lovely young lady tonight :o then maybe going for a drive after, we'll see.

Tomorrow I'm doing fuck all, maybe a drink or five on Saturday night, then on Sunday I think I'm away to the fireworks.
  • Options
    All that exists now is clubs, drugs, pubs and parties. I've got 48 hours off from the world, man. I'm gonna blow steam out my head like a screaming kettle, I'm gonna talk cod shit to strangers all night, I'm gonna lose the plot on the dancefloor. The free radicals inside me are freakin', man! Tonight I'm Jip Travolta, I'm Peter Popper, I'm going to never-never land with my chosen family, man. We're gonna get more spaced out than Neil Armstrong ever did, anything could happen tonight, you know? This could be the best night of my life. I've got 73 quid in my back burner - I'm gonna wax the lot, man! The Milky Bars are on me! Yeah!
  • Options
    Makoto wrote:
    All that exists now is clubs, drugs, pubs and parties. I've got 48 hours off from the world, man. I'm gonna blow steam out my head like a screaming kettle, I'm gonna talk cod shit to strangers all night, I'm gonna lose the plot on the dancefloor. The free radicals inside me are freakin', man! Tonight I'm Jip Travolta, I'm Peter Popper, I'm going to never-never land with my chosen family, man. We're gonna get more spaced out than Neil Armstrong ever did, anything could happen tonight, you know? This could be the best night of my life. I've got 73 quid in my back burner - I'm gonna wax the lot, man! The Milky Bars are on me! Yeah!

:lol: Made me larf all that text. Have a good nite
  • Options
    Makoto wrote:
    human traffic :D hehe i love that
  • Options
    lipsy wrote:
    gym?
    No on a week off. :cool:

I wont post pictures because I am shy, your right.
  • Options
    HIT wrote:
    No on a week off. :cool:

I wont post pictures because I am shy, your right.

c'mon HIT whats to be shy about?