Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

That Friday thread

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Not an awful lot this weekend, have had to cancel all my plans. Will be back and forth to the hospital.
  • Options
    tonight i was SUPPOSED to go to a gig which my mate invited me to and i was getting a lift with him. he said he'd ring me today. i didnt get a call so at 4 i rung him. he'd already gone to the fucking gig without me and ive no way of getting there. my other boy mates are busy.
    i fell out with my best mate and consequently all my little girly mates because i told them they couldnt come round in the end as i was going to the gig.

now, for the first time in months, i have about £200( got paid today) and a big fat free house. yet i will be sitting at home on my 1s doing absolutely nowt.

the tragic irony of it is unbearable:crying:
  • Options
    tonight i was SUPPOSED to go to a gig which my mate invited me to and i was getting a lift with him. he said he'd ring me today. i didnt get a call so at 4 i rung him. he'd already gone to the fucking gig without me and ive no way of getting there. my other boy mates are busy.
    i fell out with my best mate and consequently all my little girly mates because i told them they couldnt come round in the end as i was going to the gig.

now, for the first time in months, i have about £200( got paid today) and a big fat free house. yet i will be sitting at home on my 1s doing absolutely nowt.

the tragic irony of it is unbearable:crying:
    go through your phone and look for old pals you haven't seen in ages....that's what I do when at a lost end!
  • Options
    I am jealous.

Tell'em what to say Mace!

:thumb: :hyper: Disturbingly excited at this point, I am SO in need of a night with good friends and fucking great music.
  • Options
    RubberSkin wrote:
    Coz we're gonna sacrifice someone with a dildo :D

:lol: genius

I have no plans for this evening, I moved recently and have no freinds up here yet :(
  • Options
    Tonight doing fuckloads of work for school, tomorrow night going to an old schoolmates 18th with the boyfriend (who is coming back tomorrow, yay!) and the two male best mates then shoving off to a halloween party in a pub in croydon. I am planning to get rather wankered.
  • Options
    Absolutely mental night last night, must've been a full moon cos everyone was going crazy, so on that note I must rest tonight, maybe watch a DVD or some shit.

Fancy dress tomorrow night though! :yippe: Still dunno what I'm dressing up as yet.
  • Options
    Chilling out and relaxing mainly. Tonight I'm still recovering from yesterday. Tomorrow I have a halloween party to go to, but its going to be a quiet one this weekend.
  • Options
    staying in tonight with my housemates drinking. going back home tomorrow then working sunday!
  • Options
    mate came over n got drunk and for some unknown reason we prank called loads of people in our phone books like teenagers! wtf?
  • Options
    Milburn were amazing. I was in such a state... go Red Stripe! Now I've got a loooong drive to Newcastle ahead...
  • Options
    Milburn were amazing. I was in such a state... go Red Stripe! Now I've got a loooong drive to Newcastle ahead...

you'll have a wicked time though!

enjoy. :thumb:
  • Options
    I did nothing last night, i was knackered.

Today... i'm off to birmingham, for a weekend of gallivanting, debauchery (not really) and celebrating of one of my friends' 22nd birthdays. She's decided that 22 is the new 21.

AND i've got monday off work. It's going to be brilliant! I'm so excited by it all!
  • Options
    I was nursing a hangover last night from partying with We Are Scientists and a bit of Snow Patrol, HEE! I love saying that.

Today I am doing not a lot, selling a wad of clothes on the internet, cinema later maybe. I might ring up a lad who I quite fancy, and get my Boosh DVD from him.

Going out tomorrow night to see The Paddingtons for FREE! YAS. Then I will dance lots in Firewater and meet up with a lad I also quite like and talk nice to him for a cheeky pill or two. :D
  • Options
    Last night was at my friend's 18th birthday party. Was fun times...boyfriend got rather wasted, it was rather amusing. She invited like 150 people though and only 6 of us turned up :(. So me and boyfriend persuaded people we knew to come, and the bar she was holding it at invited some of the regulars from upstairs down so that she could get the £750 that she paid for it back from the bar tab.

Today I am blah-ing. Feel a bit rough (>.<), so gonna chilllllll til I have to go to work at 4. Tomorrow I am going to spend all day doing college work, so if anyone sees me on here SHOUT AT ME. Yeh.
  • Options
    Franki wrote:
    She invited like 150 people though and only 6 of us turned up :(

:o That is just awful, poor lass. Did she still have a good party?
  • Options
    briggi wrote:
    :o That is just awful, poor lass. Did she still have a good party?
    She did :). I felt so awful for her though.
  • Options
    i went to the warehouse project to see roger sanchez. he was reeeaally good in parts and a bit crappy in parts but it was a 4hour set. the atmosphere was brilliant though and i knew loadsa people.

going out again to a club tonight, VIP stylee with tickets to an afterparty :D
  • Options
    I was up until 3am this morning because my neighbours where so bloody noisy, but I made use of my sleeplessness in other ways. :p Didnt do much today and wont be doind much tomorrow, I dont get paid until tuesday and I have of loads of stuff on next month so I need the rest.
  • Options
    Got a half bottle of buck and 5 tins of tennents here (classy guy) so gonna drink some of this, stash the rest, get fucked and drink the rest at bout 2 or 3 in the morning. Love Saturday nights! :D
  • Options
    halloweeeeeeeeeeeeeen:shocking: :shocking: :shocking:
    hope it wont be like last year...

two different groups tried to scare their gf mistakenly in different room we were staying.....
    it was :nervous: first then :shocking: then :mad: and then:naughty: and lot of :eek: :eek: :crazyeyes:
  • Options
    Well you certainly made good use of the smiley faceys facilities. :p

I'm quite hungover but not fussed, good night and pulled quite a hot chick. HAPPY TIME, I LIKE, IT IS NIIIIIIIICE!
  • Options
    mourning.

A friend died in a motorcycle accident.

r.i.p. kristoffer