Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

just put my house mate in a crap rage

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
he was talking about me so i went up and reminded him whose boss. now all i can hear is crash and thud teehee. if he was a better man he'd of faced my wrath but instead he got a mild reprimand. it set him off. now this pussy who thinks he's affiliated to the devil is crashing around making crap half angry noises. it sounds Apathetic. makes me lazy. whats the point ppl AR£ shit.,

Comments

• Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    Great.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    just to show ppl slightly what i'm capable of on full steam. yknow put the cat among the pigeons. and sure enough i've shown my house mate whos trying his best to be 100% alexi far, is showing himself up! hehe

what was the point? to stop people trivialising me with MEAGER WORDS I DON'T USE. stupid crap words that don't resonate in my ears.
    it's gonna get nice soon and that's when i'll start failing. i hate when things blow over. i never perform when things blow over. ppl are too soft.
  • Options
    imnot suprised you anger people!
  • Options
    Hi Monocrat! :wave:
  • Options
    a good woman could sustain that tension till *I* bring us down.
  • Options
    I'm not a good woman, I'm a very naughty one!
  • Options
    i opened my door and he lunged at me with puny strength. what could i do. i wanted to hit him so i did but i'm terrified of my own strength i could break bones and paralise if i wanted to. but that would be way cruel. i have a cut lip but i'm only 10% more bothered than i was before. i hope he got something out of it. he thought i was the devil haha.
  • Options
    strengh is nothing when someone comes behind you with a crowbar
  • Options
    he thought i was the devil haha.

coz thats something to be proud of :rolleyes:
  • Options
    i could paralise him and make him appreciate me. but that's so anti me it'd only inspire hate
  • Options
    i could paralise him and make him appreciate me. but that's so anti me it'd only inspire hate

and the police would come around. disproportionate. i'd do time.
  • Options
    this contradicts
    make him appreciate me.

this

[HTML] it'd only inspire hate[/HTML]
  • Options
    Hard as nails, you big man...
  • Options
    some bollocks

What are you here for exactly?
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    and the police would come around. disproportionate. i'd do time.

here's my injury. i'll start fighting people more i think. it was a good buzz.
    http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/7821/picture023yt9.jpg
  • Options
    thought u didnt want to do time and it's anti you?
  • Options
    Gonna be tosat soon I reckon.

:wave:
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/7821/picture023yt9.jpg

:eek2:

I am not sure what the point of your posts are, I've been trying to work it out for a while...I have accepted defeat and I'll give up now.
  • Options
    very funny quote skive.
  • Options
    Skive wrote:
    Gonna be tosat soon I reckon.

:wave:
    i hate that term as I love toast so much
  • Options
    VinylVicky wrote:
    i hate that term as I love toast so much

Marmite? :yum:
  • Options
    Marmite? :yum:
    I'm odd, I can take or leave it
  • Options
    :eek2:

I am not sure what the point of your posts are, I've been trying to work it out for a while...I have accepted defeat and I'll give up now.

same.
  • Options
    VinylVicky wrote:
    thought u didnt want to do time and it's anti you?

i have nothing to loose to be honest. if i'd broken anything major i'd have thought back on these days as bad as they are each and every one of them and thought that jees i ruined ppl's lives in those days.

but he inspired problems. i've just been advised from thesite mods to seek help so i might disassociate myself from everyone, thanks jim et al, but i've tried help and they only play power games with me. i don't need understanding i just vent words on internet message boards.

it seems to have irritated a lot of people around me since i got the internet installed downstairs. maybe i'd better deal with those people's pathetic insecurities by proving how much of a better man i am. perhaps fighting people is the only way to re-establish fear and respect in my life!

people you are a confusing bunch
  • Options
    very funny quote skive.

I enjoy a good fight everynow and again, but bragging about being hard and paralyzing people on a message board really does look stupid you know?
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    i

says the master
    didn't read the rest
  • Options
    Skive wrote:
    I enjoy a good fight everynow and again, but bragging about being hard and paralyzing people on a message board really does look stupid you know?

no i wasn't threatening only stating the obvious when you look at me. i know ppl feel what goes on inside my head and how i feel at any given time. they don't mess with that!! it'll take you out of the good times and make you lead a poor life which greatly underestimates that feeling.
  • Options
    i've just been advised from thesite mods to seek help so i might disassociate myself from everyone, thanks jim et al, but i've tried help and they only play power games with me.

I was going to suggest this, but I thought I'd appear to be politically incorrect if I made such comments.

Listen to them though.
  • Options
    it seems to have irritated a lot of people around me since i got the internet installed downstairs. maybe i'd better deal with those people's pathetic insecurities by proving how much of a better man i am. perhaps fighting people is the only way to re-establish fear and respect in my life!

You don't irritate me mate, I just find you severely misguided and hard to understand. The world isn't against you and I think you need to admit you do need help of some sort. I don't think venting you anger in this way on a message board is goign to do you any good.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    yup just had the police around. i dealt with it.