Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

That Friday thread

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Go on then w/e plans ?

Couple of mates round tonight for dinner and stopping over. Galloween ( gay Halloween ;) ) party tomorrow.

Comments

• Options
    i hated weekends at uni nothing to do, but now i have the attention of the world and anything is interesting cos i make life happen for the air, the planets, the stars and the gods. I AM LIFE shame i reject humans tho. you wanna put me in a cage with a tiger i'll start REALLY listening then. and the kids i'll change for the kids who i can't blame because they wern't alive when i was learning about the world and all it's misery
  • Options
    I am going to Shugborough Hall for Halloween tomorrow night and I cannot wait.

I went once when I was little and loved it, and now my sisters old enough to not be scared of it, I've convinced everyone we have to go "for her sake" :D (I'm such a toddler at times)
  • Options
    why does it have to be gay halloween? cant gays have just normal halloween parties?

ive got the Burnley Vs Preston game tonight at the turf, cant wait! then off round town for a few jars with the lads.

tomorrow im going down to the girlfriends,staying there till sunday afternoon, then coming back to chill out.
  • Options
    Going to see De La Soul tonight. Probably just take it easy the rest of the weekend :thumb:
  • Options
    chilling tonight, haloween party tommorow :)
  • Options
    koe_182 wrote:
    why does it have to be gay halloween?

Coz we're gonna sacrifice someone with a dildo :D
  • Options
    tonight i will probably go see roger sanchez at the warehouse project. the project is basically the old boddingtons brewery which has been transformed into a rave from october to new year.

then saturday im goin to a big night at another club. i had to get on the guestlist coz its gona be busy.

its very likely i'll end up at afterparties too :razz:

ooooh the weekend :D
  • Options
    Off up to the North East this afternoon for a barrel of fun (I hope!)
  • Options
    Got a friends birthday dinner tonight at an awesome place called Rodizio's (brazzilian food - i think :yum:), should be good fun, there is live entertainment there, dancing and all that Jazz.

then tomorrow, i am hosting the Summers First Pool Party...... Now that is going to be a blast. :yes:

in short.... really cant wait for the weekend to start!!
  • Options
    lipsy wrote:
    tonight i will probably go see roger sanchez at the warehouse project. the project is basically the old boddingtons brewery which has been transformed into a rave from october to new year.

my buddy from work went the other week when it was Doves and kasabian dj sets, and he said it was a bit crap. kasabian didnt turn up, and he said it was all round underwelming.

but im sure roger sanchez will rock.
  • Options
    koe_182 wrote:
    my buddy from work went the other week when it was Doves and kasabian dj sets, and he said it was a bit crap. kasabian didnt turn up, and he said it was all round underwelming.

but im sure roger sanchez will rock.
    are u sure kasabian were supposed to be there? as i understood it, it was just a dj set.

probelm with the warehouse is that there was such a hype about it for months. so you're always going to get people who moan. although if a band doesnt turn up then thats not on.
  • Options
    yeah the ad said kasabian doing a dj set, which they didnt, they sent their "official tour dj" instead.

still like i say, im sure you'll have a banger tonight!
  • Options
    Couple of pints after work, and a quiet weekend.

I'm going to have a busy week:D
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    briggi wrote:
    Going to see De La Soul tonight. Probably just take it easy the rest of the weekend :thumb:

Ooooh, that'll be so cool! Uber jealous!

This weekend I shall be driving lots of places to get used to my funky new car :hyper:

No idea where we will be going, but I shall be driving :D
  • Options
    briggi wrote:
    fuck yes!

good choice, good taste ;)
  • Options
    StrubbleS wrote:
    fuck yes!

good choice, good taste ;)

thrreeeee 'sa magic number.
  • Options
    shit, Friday comes round so quickly. it seems like every couple of days almost another "its friday" post.
  • Options
    briggi wrote:

Aren't they playing in Manchester tonight? Or is that tomorrow...?! ETA - just read the rest of the thread :p I think I'm going to go to the Warehouse Project next month to see The Young Knives etc. Not sure yet.

Anyway, this weekend! I'm going to see Milburn at Manchester Academy tonight... tomorrow I'm going to Amsterdam with 7 of my mates... and on Sunday I'm 21.

BIG WEEKEND!!!
  • Options
    Aren't they playing in Manchester tonight? Or is that tomorrow...?!
    de la soul are at the warehouse tomorrow.
    just got my tickets for tonight :D

have fun the dam!
  • Options
    I've been poorly most of the week and still feel crap so I reckon I'll have n Ally Mcbeal Saturday with my quilt and lots of food and chill. See if I feel like venturing out Sunday.
  • Options
    Halloween night at the student union bar, then a house party today... Then work tomorrow and the NUS march on Sunday.
  • Options
    briggi wrote:

I am jealous.

Tell'em what to say Mace!
  • Options
    i can never concentrate on a friday. all i can think about is going out! :hyper:
  • Options
    Work tonight, and I sort of need to wax my legs when I get home (at 22:30). Then I celebrate my birthday tomorrow and am unsure what I'm going to wear. What I had in mind includes killer heels and I'm not sure if I'm ready for it.
    Sunday I need to do an assignment... bleck
  • Options
    I'm having a haloween party tomorrow night, may go to a club after it.Staying in tonight as i feel rough after a party where i ate watermelons soaked in vodka and mystery eastern european drinks.
  • Options
    Renzo wrote:
    I'm having a haloween party tomorrow night, may go to a club after it.
    we always go pub first, my parties last atleast a night and day!
  • Options
    lipsy wrote:
    have fun the dam!

Cheers mate! Just went and bought some fit shoes from Topshop and a fit necklace from River Island to complete the outfit. Then had a few too many pints in the pub with my fella... this weekend is gonna be a blinder. :D

Milburn in a few hours! YES!
  • Options
    VinylVicky wrote:
    we always go pub first, my parties last atleast a night and day!

I cant afford to drink a lot when out :( So i prefer to tank up beforehand.
  • Options
    Working tomorrow, I'll have to get in early because there's only so many desks on our pod and if you stumble in still half cut at 9:07 in the same clothes you were wearing the night before because you haven't been home then you have to sit on the next pod like a loner :o

Sunday I'm sleeping all day.
  • Options
    Renzo wrote:
    I cant afford to drink a lot when out :( So i prefer to tank up beforehand.
    lol i mean spend an hour or so warming up then back home for a long sesh!