Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

I Know What I Want For Xmas

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru

Comments

• Options
    OMGOSH WANT ONE!!!

How cute?!
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    This tbh:
  • Options
    I love that.
  • Options
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:
    This tbh:
    You are soo wrong. There cute but I would want to destroy it after five minutes. I know what I want for Xmas but I know I wont get it. :grump:
  • Options
    You are soo wrong. There cute but I would want to destroy it after five minutes. I know what I want for Xmas but I know I wont get it. :grump:

Wrong? Come on, don't deny you thought of that when it raised its little hand!

What you want for christmas? If I get it for you will you get me what I want? Deal?!:thumb:
  • Options
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:
    Wrong? Come on, don't deny you thought of that when it raised its little hand!

What you want for christmas? If I get it for you will you get me what I want? Deal?!:thumb:

Okay wrong but funny, only you would make it look like Hitler.

If you want to spend £300 on an inter-rail ticket for me that would be lovely because I know my parents wont get me one. And I cant afford to get you a tank or fighter jet, I'm not made of money.
  • Options
    Awww, my baby sister loves elmo.

She has a elmo that says her name!!! Proper cool!
  • Options
    Okay wrong but funny, only you would make it look like Hitler.

If you want to spend £300 on an inter-rail ticket for me that would be lovely because I know my parents wont get me one. And I cant afford to get you a tank or fighter jet, I'm not made of money.

I wasn't thinking a tank, or a jet! I was thinking more... well... a Tokarev. TT-33.

It's cheaper than what you want like! Just harder to source... Click.
  • Options
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:
    I wasn't thinking a tank, or a jet! I was thinking more... well... a Tokarev. TT-33.

It's cheaper than what you want like! Just harder to source... Click.

I'm not buying you a gun! I hate, hate, hate the things, probably because my ex loved his air rifles a little too much for my liking. Pointing the things when loaded at me isnt a good idea.

I could get a cheap-ish tank driving day through work, :chin:
  • Options
    I'd want a machine.., were you could just write in any command, and poof, it'll happen.

Being realistic, I've got no idea what i want for xmas... poor imagination, probably. :p
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    As much as I love Elmo, it is a very strange, scary toy tbh. I don't like it and I certainly wouldn't want it. It's a bit creepy tbh.
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Funny toy!

The dog's reaction was priceless though!
  • Options

Oh my fucking god that was hilarious and i have to have one of those ! :hyper:
  • Options
    I was so hoping the dog in background would rip it to shreads..but it didn't :(
  • Options
    I'm not buying you a gun! I hate, hate, hate the things, probably because my ex loved his air rifles a little too much for my liking. Pointing the things when loaded at me isnt a good idea.

I could get a cheap-ish tank driving day through work, :chin:

:hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

OMFG. How cheap tell me now pleaseeee!!!

Tanktanktank.

Air rifles are cool to. I should get my dads fixed, but it's likley to be expensive. :(
  • Options
    I think I want an enema for christmas. Haven't decided yet though.
  • Options
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:

Tanktanktank.

Air rifles are cool to. I should get my dads fixed, but it's likley to be expensive. :(

If you know the right people ;) you can get them for free...
  • Options
    I think I want an enema for christmas. Haven't decided yet though.
    What's an enema? It sounds like a disease.
  • Options
    What's an enema? It sounds like a disease.
    http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/enema
  • Options
  • Options
    Aha. So he was joking :p
    nope
  • Options
    VinylVicky wrote:
    nope
    ?
  • Options
    ?
    nope = he wasn't joking
  • Options
    VinylVicky wrote:
    nope = he wasn't joking
    I figured that. But since when is medical intervention through your butt suitable for a present?
  • Options
    I figured that. But since when is medical intervention through your butt suitable for a present?

Apparently it's the secret to staying looking young. I think my hairs going grey, and I swear it's falling out. Today after a lecture, my notes were covered in my hair. Luckily my hair is quite long so you can't see but I think my hairline is receeding. But the main reason I want one is to clear out my bowels, it sounds therapeutic, like being covered in chocolate.

By the way, anyone thinking of having a mud sauna (where you sweat, cover yourself in mud, then try and sweat some more) I recommend caution, as I nearly fainted from the heat. Wasnt aided when my girlfriend pressed the 'more heat' button instead of the 'rinse' button. *cries*

I survived to tell the tale however, and will be re-attending some spa next year, because omg they're so good :D well worth the £80 we paid for the both of us!! We were supposed to be there for 3 hours but nobody was checking so we just stayed on the waterbeds. I reckoned you could just walk straight in to be honest, they wouldn't have noticed. :)
  • Options
    Apparently it's the secret to staying looking young. I think my hairs going grey, and I swear it's falling out. Today after a lecture, my notes were covered in my hair. Luckily my hair is quite long so you can't see but I think my hairline is receeding. But the main reason I want one is to clear out my bowels, it sounds therapeutic, like being covered in chocolate.
    Ok, as you like (not posting my opinion). But it still doesn't sound like a Christmas present, it's like asking for medicine as a present. It doesn't make sense.
  • Options
    Ok, my new christmas present I would like to be an insured on the road faired Yamaha Fazer 600 :). Not the most sport motorbike, or the most glamourous, but I think we'd get on well...
  • Options
    Ok, as you like (not posting my opinion). But it still doesn't sound like a Christmas present, it's like asking for medicine as a present. It doesn't make sense.

I'd ask for medicine as a present. Or a giftcard for the place I buy my medicine at. Spend nearly $200 a month and I'd be spiffy for a $50 giftcard for the pharmacy :razz:

Failing that, I too would rather have an enema than that horrid elmo. I remember last time that tickle me elmo came out and nutbag iwannabeyourfriend parents went out and spent half a g on it because they were the hot item and sold out everywhere.

I think I'd rather have a ferby :\

Or a flobee
  • Options
    I don't understand how it can't make sense? It costs money, it is non essential medicine, so good idea fora present if someone wants one. Like treating someone to a massage.
  • Options
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:

Tanktanktank.

I dont know quite how cheap but I can haggle. 2 things though:
    1) The place is somewhere in norfolk
    2) It will be around £150ish.

If you want any more details PM me and I will find out for you. Coz I'm nice.