Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Old Green Day Albums

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Sorry to drag this up, but I did get Dookie And Insomniac and they are fantastic albums. Need 4 more for the complete set.

Has anyone got the complete collection of any artists albums??
  • Options
    Sorry to drag this up, but I did get Dookie And Insomniac and they are fantastic albums. Need 4 more for the complete set.

Yes.

Led Zeppelin.

Except for the Complete Studio Recordings, but I see that as decidedly pointless.
  • Options
    I've got all of Radiohead's albums, but only the proper albums, not any of that extra live recordings stuff they release. I've got all (both) of Kanye West's albums too.
  • Options
    Dookie was a landmark album and Nimrod was a little too commercial but still quality. Kerplunk was good as well - like Insomniac.

I do like American Idiot. Naturally its more polished than the earlier stuff because they've got the money to spend on better production but I still like it. However, it's not a patch on the old stuff.

I got the dookie album here, and when I went out last month or so, I was in some kind of irish pub rip-off and they played an old green day track, which I did not recall the trackname, even tho I knew it. I don't know on which album it is either... but it rocked so much ass, as in: I was grumpy and actually did not want to go out... as soon as I heard it, I was totally in "YAY!"-mood.

This is usually no my music style, but you can say whatever you think, green day was an awesome band.
  • Options
    I have pretty much everything ever done by the prodigy...

Spread across buying albums and downloads for the rarer stuff. :thumb:

Got quite alot of there big tracks on vinyl as well.
  • Options

You mean apart from Green Day?

;)
  • Options
    loads

Green Day

Metallica

Tool

Mars Volta

At The Drive In

Rage Against The Machine

Elliott Smith