Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Any funny sex storys?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi all,

i have been doing depressing threads lately and its 11.09pm and i got work tomoro early but i just cant sleep! im feeling a little down lately and could do with a laugh.

anyone got any funny stories to tell? anything funny happen to you during sex, or anything odd happen.
doesnt have to be about sex just make me laugh please......:( :crying:

my parents usally phone at the worst time when me and bf are getting it on.... it always happens :yes:

Comments

• Options
    only the usual drunken sex where it keeps slipping out and we're both just waay too fucked to function properly:impissed: theres the whole 'oh shit!' then fumble about putting it back in then away again for about 2 seconds then 'oh shit!' then 2 seconds more. and then he comes. 'sorry babe im fucked!'

actually the first time or 2 i had sex i was soo crap ( but so is everyone really:blush: ) and he wanted to change position to doggy but i didnt even know that so hes like 'turn around'. so i do but im facing the wrong way and hes looking at me incredulously like 'no the other way' so i spin around again and thennnnn i realise what hes doing. that happened with like 3 positions. it was excruciating. im muuuch better now tho!;) :naughty:

so there u go kid hope it made u smile my misery is your joy.:p
  • Options
    Went through 3 condoms with one girl and didn't get my dick in her once!! :impissed: - So should have had a posh wank before hand :lol: to get use to puttin on condoms. Those were the good old days!! :razz:

I don't think neither of us could look each other in the eye...she may have asked me to leave shortly after that :thumb:

Yes I am thesite.org biggest loser... :D
  • Options
    well im off to bed but you made me laugh a little bit. i remember those times too its happened before. i remember getting a "fun" condom once which was surpossed to be chocolate flavour but tasted like sausages. lol oh and my friend got some of those pheomoen (sorry i cant spell it) wipes in a club toilets and she used them and then pulled this cute guy she was so happy with her self all night i remember her shouting to everyone "you gotta try this stuff it works!" shes been with that guy a year now! lol .
  • Options
    This didn't happen to me but was there at the time. A few of us had gone in to town for a bevvie or 9. Anyway we all end up at this drag act's (jessie) place and my friend Clyde has copped off with this bloke and is in the spare bedroom with him. We're all sitting in the front room, drinking, chatting etc when this voice shouts down 'JESSIE, YOU GOT ANY LUBE ?'

So Jessie goes off to the kitchen, can't find any so takes up the next best thing. 'Here you are hun, best i can do' says Jessie, to which Clyde turns the light on. And there's Jessie, in the doorway, with his best Dusty Springfield frock on, holding a chip pan

*posted a while ago but thought you'd like it*

Got few more, will post em tomorrow
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    This one time, at band camp........
  • Options
    RubberSkin wrote:
    This didn't happen to me but was there at the time. A few of us had gone in to town for a bevvie or 9. Anyway we all end up at this drag act's (jessie) place and my friend Clyde has copped off with this bloke and is in the spare bedroom with him. We're all sitting in the front room, drinking, chatting etc when this voice shouts down 'JESSIE, YOU GOT ANY LUBE ?'

So Jessie goes off to the kitchen, can't find any so takes up the next best thing. 'Here you are hun, best i can do' says Jessie, to which Clyde turns the light on. And there's Jessie, in the doorway, with his best Dusty Springfield frock on, holding a chip pan

*posted a while ago but thought you'd like it*

Got few more, will post em tomorrow

hahahahahahahahahahahahaahaha:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    At the time, i was bloody scared but can see the funny side of it now.

When i was 17, i was crusiing in Brighton, in me leathers as i had a bike, and met this other biker. Tall, bearded, good looking, rather yummy in fact. Anyhoo he says 'Do you want to come back to my place, i've got a playroom ?' So i said yeah, not knowing what a 'playroom' was. (It's a room you have for having sex in, especially if you're into leather/rubber/BDSM etc)

So we gets back to his place and he says 'Go in there (the playroom) i'll be back in a bit'. So in i go, and in hindsight, there was a yale type lock on the door but you needed the key to GET OUT, not in. Anyway this rooms painted black, window boarded up, pentagram on the floor, black candles, sort of an altar at one end, and i'm thinking SHIT SHIT SHIT !

So he comes back in, in flowing black robes, and says 'Get on the altar'. 'Why ?' i says, 'Because i'm going to sacrifice you !' Too which he pulls a knife out of the sleeve of his robe. I spose it was about a foot long (the knife) but to me it looked like some 8 foot Samurai sword, and i just lost it. Started screaming and crying, nearly wet meself :( He's trying to calm me down, saying he wont do anything, its just pretend etc. Finally he opens the door and like a bat out of hell i run for me life.

A couple of months pass, and i'm at a party and get chatting to this bloke and he says do you want to come back to my playroom ? I told him in no uncertain terms, no, and proceeded to explain what had happend to me and calling the bloke i'd met a c**t, tosser, wanker, bastard etc several times.

It then dawned on me that the bloke at the party i was talking to, was the guy i met in Brighton, cept he'd shaved his beard off and he hadn't recognised me either. Ooops :D
  • Options
    RubberSkin wrote:
    At the time, i was bloody scared but can see the funny side of it now.

When i was 17, i was crusiing in Brighton, in me leathers as i had a bike, and met this other biker. Tall, bearded, good looking, rather yummy in fact. Anyhoo he says 'Do you want to come back to my place, i've got a playroom ?' So i said yeah, not knowing what a 'playroom' was. (It's a room you have for having sex in, especially if you're into leather/rubber/BDSM etc)

So we gets back to his place and he says 'Go in there (the playroom) i'll be back in a bit'. So in i go, and in hindsight, there was a yale type lock on the door but you needed the key to GET OUT, not in. Anyway this rooms painted black, window boarded up, pentagram on the floor, black candles, sort of an altar at one end, and i'm thinking SHIT SHIT SHIT !

So he comes back in, in flowing black robes, and says 'Get on the altar'. 'Why ?' i says, 'Because i'm going to sacrifice you !' Too which he pulls a knife out of the sleeve of his robe. I spose it was about a foot long (the knife) but to me it looked like some 8 foot Samurai sword, and i just lost it. Started screaming and crying, nearly wet meself :( He's trying to calm me down, saying he wont do anything, its just pretend etc. Finally he opens the door and like a bat out of hell i run for me life.

A couple of months pass, and i'm at a party and get chatting to this bloke and he says do you want to come back to my playroom ? I told him in no uncertain terms, no, and proceeded to explain what had happend to me and calling the bloke i'd met a c**t, tosser, wanker, bastard etc several times.

It then dawned on me that the bloke at the party i was talking to, was the guy i met in Brighton, cept he'd shaved his beard off and he hadn't recognised me either. Ooops :D

:lol: :eek:
  • Options
    A guy I know pulled this bird and in mid drunken flow he puked all over her. He woke up with a turd on his chest and she was never seen again.
  • Options
    Not that funny but came to mind after the post above, I went to stay with a mate in London and we settled down in front of a film with a bottle of wine. By the end of the film we'd cleared 5 bottles between us (I blame the large glasses) and life went a little wrong when I stood up at the end of the film, rapidly found myself throwing up in his en suite.

Less than half an hour later we'd agreed that mates could have fun and there was no reason we shouldn't have sex (bearing in mind I had just thrown up, how attractive I must have looked) :chin: . Finished and then went to sleep, but the strange boy that he was said he didn't sleep well with two people in a single bed, and it would be rude to make me sleep on the mat on the floor so I should have the bed; and when I offered him his duvet he said no thanks, he'd keep the sleeping bag as it was a personnal thing, bearing in mind we'd just fucked!??!!? :eek2:
  • Options
    my mate shagged his girl up the bum for the first time and she pooed on him diorreah style :sour:
  • Options
    Lovely!
  • Options
    oooh my ex had this "great" idea that using mints during oral sex would enhance the pleasure. so he got some of those 'extra strips' you know the thin paper strips that dissolve on your tongue. so he puts one on his tongue and off he goes licky licky and i swear he set my clit on fire!! i had to run to the sink and wash it off :(
  • Options
    haha iknow another story...this other guy's gf used to use lemon lip balm on his cock when she wen down on him, he had it in his pocket once, he then emptied the contents of his pocket onto the bar whilst looking for money. His mnate picked it up and used it on his lips before he had a chance to say something!
  • Options
    VinylVicky wrote:
    haha iknow another story...this other guy's gf used to use lemon lip balm on his cock when she wen down on him, he had it in his pocket once, he then emptied the contents of his pocket onto the bar whilst looking for money. His mnate picked it up and used it on his lips before he had a chance to say something!

:lol:

Classic!
  • Options
    Some of these stories have made me laugh so much , im trying to keep quiet though , the rest of my family is in bed lol!
  • Options
    oh well... my favorite funny thing is, when I was missionary on this chick and I got a side stench.. So I am looking past her at the blank wall trying to focus to make it go away and she stops moving and asks me "what is the matter?" and since the lady was british and I did not know the right vocab for the side stench, I said... (gasping for air), "no... nothing.. it's just a... go on please, or im going limp... a stabbing, in the side, you know like when running and breathing incorrectly.."
    "a side stench?"
    "whatever... hey, go on please" (she didn't move anymore.)
    "but you don't have to go on when you are in pain."
    "JESUS EFFING CHRIST, please just fuck me, I'm getting flaccid.."

*laughter ensued, mood was killed*
    (paraphrased.. it's been a while)
  • Options
    Lipsy always has the best stories...though it has made me rethink anal sex.

Personally, i got kicked in the nuts during a fumble on the dark.

Not personally but a story i heard from a mate, who wont tell me which of our friends it is that it happened to, is that She took a bloke home with her and got way more then she bargained for. Apparently he had a huge cock and kept her at it all night, like 6 times or more for hours and hours. Then she woke in morning and found she had shit herself, so she got up, washed herself, then rolled him onto her side of the bed into her shit so when he woke up he thought he had done it and left the flat in shame.
  • Options
    Stitch?

probably... come to think of it, a stench is something about smelling I guess....
  • Options
    StrubbleS wrote:
    oh well... my favorite funny thing is, when I was missionary on this chick and I got a side stench.. So I am looking past her at the blank wall trying to focus to make it go away and she stops moving and asks me "what is the matter?" and since the lady was british and I did not know the right vocab for the side stench, I said... (gasping for air), "no... nothing.. it's just a... go on please, or im going limp... a stabbing, in the side, you know like when running and breathing incorrectly.."
    "a side stench?"
    "whatever... hey, go on please" (she didn't move anymore.)
    "but you don't have to go on when you are in pain."
    "JESUS EFFING CHRIST, please just fuck me, I'm getting flaccid.."

*laughter ensued, mood was killed*
    (paraphrased.. it's been a while)
    lmao!!
  • Options
    Umm yesterday at my new boyfriend's house..I'm all nekkid and sitting on his lap facing him and the door opens and his mum goes 'Your dad wants to know how you put a text box in a circle'. I'm clutching on to him for dear life hiding my boobs! And he looks at me, grins then starts fucking explaining. The bastard
  • Options
    Rachael wrote:
    Umm yesterday at my new boyfriend's house..I'm all nekkid and sitting on his lap facing him and the door opens and his mum goes 'Your dad wants to know how you put a text box in a circle'. I'm clutching on to him for dear life hiding my boobs! And he looks at me, grins then starts fucking explaining. The bastard

that sure went quick ;) weren't you all testing-the-water-ish with him just one week ago ;)
  • Options
    shut up :blush:
  • Options
    Me and a ex boyfriend were having a romantic weekend away in a hotel. We were having a lovely shower where we were um, having some fun. The shower, however, had no grips on the floor so I slipped and as I slipped I went to grab the shower rail. I broke it. We made a quick exit the next day. Haha.
  • Options
    Rachael wrote:
    what was his mums reaction?? theyre not one of those hippy families are they :p
  • Options
    She laughed and walked out. But the thing is..she NEVER knocks. Gr
  • Options
    lipsy wrote:
    what was his mums reaction?? theyre not one of those hippy families are they :p

hey, cool, can I join in?

:nervous:
  • Options
    Lol :nervous:
  • Options
    Rachael wrote:
    She laughed and walked out. But the thing is..she NEVER knocks. Gr

Ah, she knew what you were doing and was just being nebby then!

My mother-in-law used to do that. Having to see my hairy arse served her right :razz:
  • Options
    Haha. Everytime she walks in though we are upto something! I feel like telling her that I am not a sexual deviant..Honest.