Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Favourite tipple

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I don't have a specific drink anymore. Anything that gets ya fucked, usually stella or some other beer.

One thing I won't drink though is vodka, unless I'm fucked and it's mixed with red bull.
  • Options
    Southern Comfort/Jack Daniels/Malibu and coke (in that order ;) )
  • Options
    Well sir..

Strongbow
    Corona with a lime <3
    Vodka and orange apple juice
    Wild Turkey and apple juice
    Midori with lemonade and lime/cranberry juice
    Southern Comfort with cranberry juice and orange juice
    Cherry/Plain Lambrini
    Bullet and tonic

Yum yum.
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Skive wrote:
    This thread is more about tastes than it is about getting inebriated I think.

Yep :yes: that was the reason behind it.

of course we classify alcohol as a drug (why am I even answering that question!!)- but to be honest threads like this in the past have mostly ended up in anything goes anyway - it's a close call, but the taste factor won me over - "What drink do you have to get you pissed" probably would have stayed.
  • Options
    Vodka, lime and soda is my favourite :)
  • Options
    1983 wrote:
    Well sir..

Strongbow
    Corona with a lime <3
    Vodka and orange apple juice
    Wild Turkey and apple juice
    Midori with lemonade and lime/cranberry juice
    Southern Comfort with cranberry juice and orange juice
    Cherry/Plain Lambrini
    Bullet and tonic

Yum yum.
    lush
  • Options
    **Helen** wrote:
    of course we classify alcohol as a drug (why am I even answering that question!!)- but to be honest threads like this in the past have mostly ended up in anything goes anyway - it's a close call, but the taste factor won me over - "What drink do you have to get you pissed" probably would have stayed.

Alright then, that marginly makes sense.
  • Options
    Vodka and Lemonade when I'm out at a pub/club (can't drink vodka when in a house, too strong and I tend to get wrecked)

I also like beer and lager, usually tennents and Millers/Budweisers. I tried Stella once and didn't really like it.

I also like cocktails and the odd wine:D

I'm a pretty boring drinker actually.

ETA: Stiffy's and lemonade. Tastes just like Kola Kubes :D Bit of a girly drink but it's well nice!
  • Options
    Oh, I missed Sambuca off that list. I LOVE sambuca so much. Its lovely with lemonade too.

It's evil. It's the demon of all drinks. (Though I must admit, never had it with lemonade/anything else at all, normally just several shots of it in a row, before moving back to my normal drinks)

I'm generally a vodka and anything girl, I have no real taste for alcohol. I'll drink alcopops too (But thats because they just taste like fizzy pop)