Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

The obligatory Friday thread..

SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
What you up to?

I've just cooked curried Goat, though I'm not too sure about how it's goign to taste.

Then I'm off up the pub with three gurners in my rocket. The weekend starts here.....
Weekender Offender 

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I'm on-call so no drinking and no going too far away from home either.

Gonna be a dull weekend :(

Just pray that there isn't a major incident in this area or there will be one rather pissed off, and extremely sober, MoK at the centre of the NHS reponse...
  • Options
    Watching TV and thinking about playing Championship Manager soon.
  • Options
    watching the simpsons
    tending my 'war wounds'
    contemplating whether or not to buy kingdom hearts 2
  • Options
  • Options
    I am packing my stuff up to go back to Uni tomorrow, and attempting to make things tidy because Andy is coming to stay for the weekend.

I'm racing at Pangbourne on Sunday with my sister.
  • Options
    goin to the su bar (which is situated conveniently right next to my hall), drinking and trying to get a shag. if that fails i'll watch my openoffice download into the wee hours...and smoke a lot. wahey
  • Options
    Ah well done Skive, as i'm actually doing summat this weekend.

Just had fish and chips, well bf had fish i had chips and butter beans :yum:

Going out to Subway City tomorrow for one hell of a night, got the bf to go pervy clubbing. Going with my biggest, muscliest, bestest mate who i always have a great time with. Got me pills sorted, mate trains with one of the doormen so both on the guest list (that's £24 saved). Club's had a refit so looking forward to how it's gonna look.

Sunday just veg and chill and do summat easy for dinner.
  • Options
    Fuck all, skint again and I'm working this weekend.

Still got this fucking cough too.

Pub tomorrow after work for the Scotland France game though :thumb:
  • Options
    Tonight i've got a bottle of wine with my name on it, tommorow I'll go to the gym in the day, then going out in Portsmouth. On Sunday i'll probably have a huge hangover and will sleep for the best part of the day.
  • Options
    Nothing tonight, havent had dinner yet and dont feel upto it but spose i should eat something...

Tomorrow away with some friends to a place to watch the Scotland game and play some snooker and/or pool.

Go me, a life for a change
  • Options
    Working tomorrow.

Supposed to be at a sponsored walk on Sunday, but because I have loads of work to do, it seems like I may have to pass on it. Nobody's sponsored me anyway. No boyfriend this weekend though, which makes me sad :(.
  • Options
    BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    Nothing tonight which is a bit sad and pathetic, but just going to do some more work, then tomorrow going to my bridesmaid dress fitting, and thats about it. bf has gone out on the town, my little pisshead!
  • Options
    No plans for tonight. Will be going to a party and perhaps clubbing tomorrow. This will be on a grand budget of £8 but i have a lot of drinks stocked up to avoud paying for them!
  • Options
    Nothing much tonight, might go and grab a bottle of wine. Cinema tomorrow afternoon, followed by pub tomorrow evening. Sunday I'm out for lunch, followed by cinema again.
  • Options
    BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    change of plan...IM OFF DRINKING!! wooooooo!
  • Options
    I'm out tonight, woo! Lazy day/night tomorrow, then working overtime on Sunday. I need those pennies!
  • Options
    Bunny_0_ wrote:
    change of plan...IM OFF DRINKING!! wooooooo!

Me too, though mine will be alone, upstairs while posting my new fancy resume that my dad wrote for me everywhere and anywhere.
  • Options
    im stuck in the house with a bottle of wine, drinking myself to sleep instead of thinking of my ex. work at 6am tomorrow will be fun!

think i have my tea of minted lamb chops and rice, poshest thing i had all week!
  • Options
    Nothing, I have a cold and cant be arsed to do anything. So more normal weekend: sleep, lots of internet surfing, gaming, etc. Trying to work out what else I can flog on ebay, and planning my europe trip for next year, and tring to find a new (temp) job.
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    Not much.

I have just had a bath and am going to have a cuppa. Need to feed my cold thing so that it is all gone by Monday.
  • Options
    I'm off to a houseparty in a bit, and possibly town afterwards. Just had a J, looking forward to the night.
  • Options
    nowt. :(
  • Options
    Spending tomorrow sleeping. I'm in work at 8.30pm-3.30am. I will probably spend Sunday then sleeping. Nothing interesting tbh.
  • Options
    Nothing, out last night and recovering now. Tomorrow though I plan to get pissed somewhere, somehow.
  • Options
    Yes the weekend begins now skive!

Been on the rip pratically since wednesday evening...in the local club tonight, mad as usual and then in a mates for a while after..fucked to say the least.

Mates 19th tomorrow and she's not wise at all so no doubt it'll be a messy one.
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    Right now I'm off my fucking box!
    Mr. Messy now.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Skive wrote:
    Mr. Messy now.

Word.

:crazyeyes
  • Options
    I have nothing to do all weekend. I may try and apply for some jobs, but tbh, after applying for over 20 in the last month I'm losing motivation.
  • Options
    im fucking skint n its shit. im might talk one of my housemates into taking me to the local
  • Options
    I was meant to be going to a Babyshambles' after party tonight but I'm ill with this throat infection. Quiet one. Will watch that new Robin Hood thing and fanny about on here since I have a PC again, whoo!

:D