Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Photo thread number 8

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Kermit wrote:
    That is one sexy class!

Just before I go and have a cold shower, how old were you then?:p

17 or 18... not sure anymore.
  • Options
    Phew!

I shall ogle away...have to say I like the girl in the blue undies;)
  • Options
    Sorry, no funny pics of dressing up this time but the first one does contain the very sexy bexy who I pulled the night of that photo, and have done a few nights since. ;) Ignore the drunkness, it happens...

...second one is slightly blurred of me after falling the same night - people always seem to have cameras ready for the best moments!

Last one is black and white one with my friend - it's from a recent 2 day party after a concert, hence the 'fresh' look.

Not like me to photowhore but I just got sent them all in an email. :angel:
  • Options
    StrubbleS wrote:

I don't understand the question... Yes, we had more boys (as shown on the pic), and there wasn't and persuasion due. We agreed a few weeks before, when we heard the photographer is coming to school, that we make this photo. So we had the formal photo with shirt, tie, blouse and dress, and then strip down to undies and had this photo :)

I don't think anyone was against the idea to begin with.

See I think this might be a fundamental english/austrian difference - or maybe it was just the school i went to but i just can't see my class agreeing to strip off for an end of year photo - we were all very adept at getting changed for swimming and games under our school uniform and not revealing an inch of flesh. Therefore I just can't concieve of anyone not objecting to stripping off in front of the whole class. I'm probably far too uptight about nakedness or something but i'm kind of happy to be that way and i certainly wouldn't want to inflict myself in underwear upon anyone who i wasn't married to!
  • Options
    Wyetry wrote:
    See I think this might be a fundamental english/austrian difference - or maybe it was just the school i went to but i just can't see my class agreeing to strip off for an end of year photo - we were all very adept at getting changed for swimming and games under our school uniform and not revealing an inch of flesh. Therefore I just can't concieve of anyone not objecting to stripping off in front of the whole class. I'm probably far too uptight about nakedness or something but i'm kind of happy to be that way and i certainly wouldn't want to inflict myself in underwear upon anyone who i wasn't married to!

I should tell you about the time we made barbeque in my maths teachers garden I started water world war III then. basically I filled up a little water spraying gun and shot a few squirts at a girl. 10 minutes later we were ransacking the garden with the garden hose. There wasn't anyone not running around topless (girls with bra ofc) since we were all soaking wet. I had 2 bermuda shorts and borrowed one to a girl, since her trousers were soaking.

and it's tradition that every late spring/summer we go to the angeli bad. It's a public open air swimming bath, with no pools tho, just the danube. It's just about chillaxing in bathing clothes, getting a tan, play cards, go for a swim, place basketball, soccer, beachvolleyball there. I could go there and meet a ton of people I know, without even arrange plans with someone.

hell, there is even a swimming pool/bar in the oldtown center of vienna. I couldn't imagine my life without those things.

If I find any photos of the garden apocalypse I upload photos in the post your pics!! thread.
    /edit: I got them on polaroid (oldsk00l), if Im not too lazy I scan a few later.
  • Options
    Are you trying to make us all jealous on purpose? But I guess since we finish school at 15 and 16, the teachers wouldn't get away with having their whole class half-naked in their garden.
  • Options
    Addict wrote:
    Sorry, no funny pics of dressing up this time but the first one does contain the very sexy bexy who I pulled the night of that photo, and have done a few nights since. ;) Ignore the drunkness, it happens...

...second one is slightly blurred of me after falling the same night - people always seem to have cameras ready for the best moments!

Last one is black and white one with my friend - it's from a recent 2 day party after a concert, hence the 'fresh' look.

Not like me to photowhore but I just got sent them all in an email. :angel:

You sir, have made me swoon!
  • Options
    Are you trying to make us all jealous on purpose? But I guess since we finish school at 15 and 16, the teachers wouldn't get away with having their whole class half-naked in their garden.

Oh no, I really don't. Actually I did not think anyone is going to be 'jealous'. Read wyetry's post. She portrayed her point of view, and so I portrayed mine, being the opposite of her pov, effectively being a 'lifestyle' she is totally not comfortable with, so I can't see the jealousy :|

Since the only real options here are "Hochschule" und "Gymnasium", which takes 8 years (from 10 to 18; before that Volkschule [elementary school] from 6 to 10), it's different here.

and about the "half-naked" part. Most of that were swimsuits (i.e. bermudas and bikinis/bermudas and bra) so I can't even rudimentarily understand the statement of the teacher "not getting away with it" :confused:

I was just stating I could not imagine a summer without going to swim and how being anything except fully clothed be uncomfortable -_-a
  • Options
    StrubbleS wrote:
    and about the "half-naked" part. Most of that were swimsuits (i.e. bermudas and bikinis/bermudas and bra) so I can't even rudimentarily understand the statement of the teacher "not getting away with it" :confused:
    Jealous of you hanging around with a bunch of attractive half naked girls. And the teacher not getting away with it, because it might be deemed inappropriate in this country, since they'd all be 15 or 16 when they finished.

ETA: Sorry, my mind is probably making it a lot sexier than it actually was at the time. :D
  • Options
    StrubbleS wrote:
    I should tell you about the time we made barbeque in my maths teachers garden I started water world war III then. basically I filled up a little water spraying gun and shot a few squirts at a girl. 10 minutes later we were ransacking the garden with the garden hose. There wasn't anyone not running around topless (girls with bra ofc) since we were all soaking wet. I had 2 bermuda shorts and borrowed one to a girl, since her trousers were soaking.

and it's tradition that every late spring/summer we go to the angeli bad. It's a public open air swimming bath, with no pools tho, just the danube. It's just about chillaxing in bathing clothes, getting a tan, play cards, go for a swim, place basketball, soccer, beachvolleyball there. I could go there and meet a ton of people I know, without even arrange plans with someone.

hell, there is even a swimming pool/bar in the oldtown center of vienna. I couldn't imagine my life without those things.

If I find any photos of the garden apocalypse I upload photos in the post your pics!! thread.
    /edit: I got them on polaroid (oldsk00l), if Im not too lazy I scan a few later.

Damn, why didn't I go to your school? :impissed: I am so emigrating to Austria first chance I get, I think I've been to the swimming pool of which you speak in central Vienna...I've been to one, anyway!

I miss going to the freibad so much, there's fuck all like that here... and if there is it'd be guaranteed to stink of piss and be littered with empty cans of special brew momentarily.
  • Options
    Jealous of you hanging around with a bunch of attractive half naked girls. And the teacher not getting away with it, because it might be deemed inappropriate in this country, since they'd all be 15 or 16 when they finished.

ETA: Sorry, my mind is probably making it a lot sexier than it actually was at the time. :D

Oh, come on!

First of all, the teacher was female and an old fart, and second: How did you have swimming classes? In tuxedo and bow-tie :confused: Is this labeled inappropriate?

The teacher didn't agree with that anyway, but she couldn't stop it.

Here are a few images so you see it's not the Sodom und Gomorrha you make it out to be.
  • Options
    briggi wrote:
    Damn, why didn't I go to your school? :impissed: I am so emigrating to Austria first chance I get, I think I've been to the swimming pool of which you speak in central Vienna...I've been to one, anyway!

I miss going to the freibad so much, there's fuck all like that here... and if there is it'd be guaranteed to stink of piss and be littered with empty cans of special brew momentarily.

I don't think it was this one. It's just for the evening and it opened just recently. I am not sure if it was around in summer 2005 already.

It's not like my school was the teenage utopia you all think :) We just had a class that consisted of a lot of friends that hung out in their time outside of school as well. The other classes weren't all like that.

I wish I could tell you about the 3 project weeks we made from age 15-17, the one were you have to manage everything yourself, since teachers aren't on this project week, but then I'm with stupid will think I am trying to make someone with school stories envious :impissed:
  • Options
    StrubbleS wrote:
    Oh, come on!

First of all, the teacher was female and an old fart, and second: How did you have swimming classes? In tuxedo and bow-tie :confused: Is this labeled inappropriate?

The teacher didn't agree with that anyway, but she couldn't stop it.

Here are a few images so you see it's not the Sodom und Gomorrha you make it out to be.
    Aww, don't spoil it for me. :p Oh and by "deemed inappropriate" I mean by that group of middle aged men in suits that tell everyone what is and isn't acceptable.
  • Options
    You know the weirdest thing about your whole story is the fact that you were all at your maths teachers house for a social event - the whole water pistol thing sounds kind of normal especially in a party atmosphere.

Austria is cool though
  • Options
    StrubbleS wrote:

I wish I could tell you about the 3 project weeks we made from age 15-17, the one were you have to manage everything yourself, since teachers aren't on this project week, but then I'm with stupid will think I am trying to make someone with school stories envious :impissed:

your making me envious i think i might have to move to austria with briggi - that sounds so cool.
  • Options
    Aww, don't spoil it for me. :p Oh and by "deemed inappropriate" I mean by that group of middle aged men in suits that tell everyone what is and isn't acceptable.

Oh, I see what you mean.

Yeah, the law is similar here, but not so strict, if this does make sense. We don't have much pedophilia or anything similar here, it feels much more like as if the people govern themselves. Hardly any crime rate, etc.

I don't know how any of you react to this, but when I was like 4 and my older sister 6 we still used to bath together, sometimes with the neighbour girl too :crazyeyes Yea, it sounds a bit off nowadays, but in the US you probably get the death sentence for that.

It's always like that, if you grew up to that you think others are stuck up, and the others think you are a pedo, lewd, or psycho.
  • Options
    StrubbleS wrote:
    I don't know how any of you react to this, but when I was like 4 and my older sister 6 we still used to bath together, sometimes with the neighbour girl too :crazyeyes Yea, it sounds a bit off nowadays, but in the US you probably get the death sentence for that.
    We've got a photo at home of me, my sister and four of our cousins all in the same bath. They probably wouldn't even develop that nowadays.
  • Options
    Wyetry wrote:
    You know the weirdest thing about your whole story is the fact that you were all at your maths teachers house for a social event - the whole water pistol thing sounds kind of normal especially in a party atmosphere.

Austria is cool though

yeah, every year on the Donauinsel (15 minutes walk of my house, in a natural reservate), there is the biggest open-air festival europes taking place.

This year I went with my former biology teacher o0 I don't see the big deal. She's pretty cool. Back in the school days I sat in the last row in the biology class-room, I used to pick up the teachers phone there and nick sweets off her, even when we had examinations.

Now, while starting with uni I feel lost :crazyeyes Everythings so unpersonal and formal, can't honestly tell you if I finish my degree.

Well, I'd post the story with the project week if IWS is cool with it, otherwise I'll pm you or smth.
  • Options
    We've got a photo at home of me, my sister and four of our cousins all in the same bath. They probably wouldn't even develop that nowadays.

hahaha, come to think of it. My dad found an old super 8 film...

Like that:
    http://www.planet-wissen.de/pics/IEPics/rat_sf_rolle.jpg

it shows his childhood in Silent Hill-esque cutty/edgy/choppy movements how he biked around with his new 3-wheeler in the living room.
    At one scene you see my father's father filming, while they are all in the bathtub getting washed by my fathers mother.

Jesus, in the US this is a life sentence material :chin:
  • Options
    StrubbleS wrote:

Well, I'd post the story with the project week if IWS is cool with it, otherwise I'll pm you or smth.

I think learning about going to school in austria and the general excitement of the austrian culture is very interesting - but umm maybe we should make a whole new thread about it as I know i'm not the only Austrian fan out there.
  • Options
    Wyetry wrote:
    I think learning about going to school in austria and the general excitement of the austrian culture is very interesting - but umm maybe we should make a whole new thread about it as I know i'm not the only Austrian fan out there.

Oh that's cool. Well, briggi already asked if we can hang out if she hops to austria to say hello, just give me a shout when you plan to come around so I can show you around or get sloshed or whatever.

pm me about the thread-idea, I just can't imagine what it should really be about, except the only austria of the board talk about inane anecdotes :chin:

So, excuse me now, I'm heading over to a friends place, we cook, have a few cold ones and beat ourselves up in Mario Smash Brothers 64, because we are cool like that.

Will probably write something in the hijacked post your pics!! thread when returning or smth.

cheerio.
  • Options
  • Options
    How SHORT is that skirt? :p
  • Options
    very
  • Options
    Skirt? I thought that was a jeans-belt.

looks fine tho :)
  • Options
    Love your outfit and your mate's jeans.
  • Options

Well HELLOOOO there :flirt:
  • Options
    How SHORT is that skirt? :p

not as short as you're making it out to be.

i can carry it off. ;)
  • Options
    briggi wrote:
    Well HELLOOOO there :flirt:

:flirt:

oh and lea_uk her jeans are from river island. :)
  • Options
    StrubbleS wrote:
    Skirt? I thought that was a jeans-belt.

looks fine tho :)

ffs it covers my arse (with plenty of room to spare).

what is everyones problem!
This discussion has been closed.