Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Post Your Pics!!

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Funny you say that, I got to work and got this picture
  • Options
    :lol:

tell me that's not real
  • Options
    Littleali wrote:
    as for lipsy, no i dont have them out, i have boobs, no matter what top i wear, they`ll be visible, sound slightly jealous to me!
    you don't even know what i look like! so don't presume i'm jealous. i was just replying to brad that you can't post a picutre with your tits hanging out and then complain if you get any pervy comments. but it turns out you don't mind the pervy comments - so everyones a winner!
  • Options
    grad061.jpg

My graduation pic from Monday. :yippe:
  • Options
    briggi wrote:
    ROFL at this entire thread.

May I suggest more clevage pictures! Nowt better on a boring Tuesday afternoon than a good perve :thumb: Also, we need a way to differentiate this from the Introduce Yourself thread, and I think as good a way as any is to make this for clevage [and, for the men, bum crack] shots!

I demand a briggi tummy-shot to see how far she is!

1. cleavage!
    The second is a StrubbleS gonna kick your ass pic! Don't make fun of me, cuz I make a start now!
  • Options
    congrats on ur graduation satehen x
  • Options
    StrubbleS wrote:

1. cleavage!
    The second is a StrubbleS gonna kick your ass pic! Don't make fun of me, cuz I make a start now!

:naughty:
  • Options
    In responce to the cleveage shot, yes it is a bit in your face but if you got it, flaunt it, as long as you cover up a bit when it's appropiate then i see no harm.
  • Options
    StrubbleS wrote:

!
    I second that
  • Options
    Not a chance :p but here is one of me and my old friend...

I looked everywhere for a cleavage shot but no such luck
  • Options
    Tweety wrote:
    In responce to the cleveage shot, yes it is a bit in your face but if you got it, flaunt it, as long as you cover up a bit when it's appropiate then i see no harm.
    thanks hun, like i said i had it on with jeans so i didnt look as slutty as maybe that picture suggests :wave:
  • Options
    Littleali wrote:
    thanks hun, like i said i had it on with jeans so i didnt look as slutty as maybe that picture suggests :wave:
    you don't look slutty at all :) especially if you was wearing jeans.
  • Options
    lipsy wrote:
    you don't look slutty at all :) especially if you was wearing jeans.
    cheers ears :)
  • Options
    Littleali wrote:

And to be fair, it's not like you were hoisting your boobs into the camera. I think it's just a misfortunate angle which some people HAD to make an unneccessay dig at.

Strubbles - :thumb: :flirt:
  • Options
    Lol, girls girls girls, glad the bitchin has stopped!
  • Options
    briggi wrote:
    Not a chance :p but here is one of me and my old friend...

I looked everywhere for a cleavage shot but no such luck

Jesus, whenever I see briggi I am thinking, "What is it, that's so fit about that girl?"

After 5 minutes I catch myself still staring :blush:
  • Options
    I think the staring starts long before 5 minutes ;)
  • Options
    my_name wrote:
    I think the staring starts long before 5 minutes ;)

On that post I started to draw a little comic in MS Paint, and after 70 minutes I got one panel....

Fuck that, I am going round a friends place and we make a 5 man game of settlers of Catan and will post the comic tomorrow.

bye
  • Options
    BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    Briggi i NEED to see some tummy piccies!
    and yeah Strubbles i know what you mean, she is just so god damn pretty :)
    I have no new exciting pics at the mo, but im sure my graduation one will end up on here soon!
  • Options
    cool
  • Options
    StrubbleS wrote:

1. cleavage!

Oh hello :naughty: , that what we need more male nudity :thumb: Can you come to over here sometime soon? :flirt:
  • Options
    :lol::lol::lol::lol: i will
  • Options
    StrubbleS wrote:
    Jesus, whenever I see briggi I am thinking, "What is it, that's so fit about that girl?"

After 5 minutes I catch myself still staring :blush:

:flirt:

Hmm, you say all the right things AND you bake cakes. What's the catch? :razz:
  • Options
    brad18 wrote:
    :lol::lol::lol::lol: i will

No thanks, not interested. :no:
  • Options
    haha, like i'd be interested in YOU
  • Options
    damn, briggi comences cleavage and buttcrack photo-session and I am the only on submitting.

That's like "Let's all run naked into class...

1...."

you run into class, the others lock the door behind you and wait for the teacher, or smth...
    Hmm, you say all the right things AND you bake cakes. What's the catch?

and you damn well bet that my enchiladas will kick you in the tastebuds that you have a culinary orgasm, lady. Lumberjacks and Wrestlers turned to mimes and curling players after they had something of my kitchen-magic :D

aw, briggi briggi briggi. A world shattered when I heard you are spoken for 209200.gif, but that does not stop us, from partying like animals if you come back to vienna one day ;)

hey, did you by the way see the cake already? It was posted in the other relationship thread here

Oh yea, I will return to london anytime soon :) I still got a one-way voucher for a flight, since they fucked with me around last time in stansted. I love this city (except for public transport :no: ).
  • Options
    You crack me up :heart: I did see the cake, it looked divine. I also like enchiladas so I'm psyching myself up for a five course culinary orgasm now ;)
  • Options
    briggi wrote:
    You crack me up :heart: I did see the cake, it looked divine. I also like enchiladas so I'm psyching myself up for a five course culinary orgasm now ;)

Don't dare me!! If you return to london your b/f will think you're knocked up again (sorry for the rudeness ;) )

I don't adress this post particularly to you, but I just have to tell what just happened and it does not justify an own thread. I just returned from uni to complete some errands and when coming home in the train station is this cute asian girl who asked me if I'd fancy to participate in a raffle. So yeah, I did. So she works for this book store "Donauland", while I fill out the gaps, she asked me if I am working etc. I say I am studying technical chemistry and she was like, "oh wow I just graduated from school in chemistry, I got an A.".
    - "oh wow that's swell.."
    so I go on to make a bookstore member card so I have discount and other eastereggs. Well, as a starter I got a list of books and games and other goodies for the super price of 5,50€ each.

--- oh, my mum just came home and I told her about that. She was there already and you HAVE to buy 4 books a year or your get dunning letters and shit. "Matt... EVERY single one of us has been to such book clubs and we bought the t-shirt... haha whatever I can cancel it anytime ---

anyway so I fill out the thingy for the card and she says "oh, well I put my name down there (--> "Lu") and you look in that list, where everything costs only 5,50€, for example the newest criminal novel from bla bla..." so we have a bit of smalltalk and then she asked me if I had a girlfriend, because there was a cute comic-thingy book in the list too, to which I responded, "well, my dear Lu, the more essential question is, do YOU have a boyfriend and do YOU fancy to go for a drink this evening?"

"Yes I do.... and, no, I am sorry."

:lol: Her collegue beside tried to look as she did not listen, but she was not good at it. Anyway, it was worth a try :)

/edit: actually I lied, I did not ask her out... that distresses me now.
  • Options
    Oh, look what I stumbled across on my hard disc.

CAN'T TOUCH THIS, doo doo doo-doo, doo doo..... doo doo...
  • Options
    that cake looks fooking lovely lol