Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

male pubic hair shaving yay or nay?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
topic

Comments

• Options
    topic

do a search, one week ago we had this topic already.
  • Options
    and again a week before that :)
  • Options
    well i certainly shave mine. alot cleaner
  • Options
    brad18 wrote:
    well i certainly shave mine. alot cleaner

How do you define cleaner?

if a guy shaves all his hair down there then all his bits start sticking together, rubbing against each other more and sweatier. A certain amount of hair down there keeps things from sticking together.
  • Options
    I'll trim, but sod shaving for a laugh. Stubble rash isn't cleaner, and I hate the itching.
  • Options
    definately a nay!

pubic hair shows u have gone thru puberty and i like men, not boys haha

dont get me wrong, a trim doesnt go a miss......
  • Options
    A trim I agree with, shaving I dunno. I knew a guy who used to shave his and I didn't notice till I had a proper gander. He had shaving rash bless him and that wasn't overally attractive but aside from that looked uncomfortable and sore for him personally. Made his schlong look longer (as if he needed it to?!) but I like a bit of hair, manly arr.
  • Options
    Littleali wrote:
    definately a nay!

pubic hair shows u have gone thru puberty and i like men, not boys haha

dont get me wrong, a trim doesnt go a miss......

Yea, since genitalia NEVER changes appearence except for hair :rolleyes:

anyway...

a lot of people said they can't do it, because of itching and cuts and whatnot.
    I guess it's not only about your hair and dermatological preposition, but about
    1) which razer you use: I use one with 3 blades. It has a little rubber lip on one side and a aloe vera strip on the other. If it's just swizzle, I don't know, but still.
    2) preparation with foam or soap. Nevermind what you use, best under the steaming hot shower
    3) not against the streak,
    3)b) not too much pressure
    3)c) change razors frequently. Even if you think it's still sharp, you'll be surprised if you change it.
    4) put some moisturizer thingy on afterwards.
  • Options
    StrubbleS wrote:
    Yea, since genitalia NEVER changes appearence except for hair :rolleyes:
    it was a joke, really.....:banghead:
  • Options
    looks like i'll be trimming it, based on the responses. although i'm rather uncomfortable handleing sharp objects down there :eek:
  • Options
    Nay.
  • Options
    StrubbleS wrote:
    a lot of people said they can't do it, because of itching and cuts and whatnot.
    I guess it's not only about your hair and dermatological preposition, but about
    1) which razer you use: I use one with 3 blades. It has a little rubber lip on one side and a aloe vera strip on the other. If it's just swizzle, I don't know, but still.
    2) preparation with foam or soap. Nevermind what you use, best under the steaming hot shower
    3) not against the streak,
    3)b) not too much pressure
    3)c) change razors frequently. Even if you think it's still sharp, you'll be surprised if you change it.
    4) put some moisturizer thingy on afterwards.

Yeah, thanks for that, but I know how to shave. I have been shaving for ten years, after all.

FYI I use a mach 3 and the same shaving cream as on my face, and it still itches for a week after about day three, especially if I get sweaty.
    looks like i'll be trimming it, based on the responses. although i'm rather uncomfortable handleing sharp objects down there :eek:

You mean like a razor?
  • Options
    it bothers me about this much whether a guy trims or not
    > .

i would be put off if he shaved though. stubble rubbing against clitoris is BAD.
  • Options
    I dont shave everyday, once everyday 3-4 days.

Only thinkin of you women, must be nothing worse than getting a few hairs in ya mouth whilse suckin someone off!!

yuk.

If i went down on a women i certainly wouldnt like that, well, i certainly wouldnt go down on one if they had a hairy beever!
  • Options
    brad18 wrote:
    I dont shave everyday, once everyday 3-4 days.

Only thinkin of you women, must be nothing worse than getting a few hairs in ya mouth whilse suckin someone off!!

yuk.

If i went down on a women i certainly wouldnt like that, well, i certainly wouldnt go down on one if they had a hairy beever!

... the unshaven women of the world will be crying themselves to sleep tonight, that's for sure.

If something like a bit of hair was going to be an insurmountable barrier in a sexual relationship between myself and another person then I'd need to take a long hard look at myself, because I would be a twat. Just my opinion, of course ;)
  • Options
    well thats just your opinion.

Women... How can you like going down on a bloke with lots and lots of hair? Dont u get furr balls!! lol

shave shave shave
    clean clean clean

clean = modern these days
  • Options
    I'm under strict orders to leave my pubic hair alone.

I've not to trim it, not to touch, not to point at it, not to even look at it.......
  • Options
    Trimmed yay, Shaved nay.
  • Options
    so about this whole trimming thing..................................................................... are you supposed to use scissors or whats up with that?
  • Options
    Yay and Nay, Nice to have a change now n again
  • Options
    so about this whole trimming thing..................................................................... are you supposed to use scissors or whats up with that?

you could use scissors or a beard trimmer.
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:
    Yeah, thanks for that, but I know how to shave. I have been shaving for ten years, after all.

FYI I use a mach 3 and the same shaving cream as on my face, and it still itches for a week after about day three, especially if I get sweaty.

I wasn't adressing you personally, Kermit. I think it was alasia who uttered to face problems in the last thread.

I don't think shaving is a Do or Don't, because some trend says it's in or out. It's personal preference and nothing can be read out onto the person's personality.

I play soccer rather often, and I found that it started itching when I was au natural down there.

well, whatever, not that I felt charged...
    Women... How can you like going down on a bloke with lots and lots of hair? Dont u get furr balls!! lol

I don't know if your girls deepthroat you until you are poking their larynx, if you are really really short, or that you have pubic hair that would let this man's hairdo
    t1_valderrama_all.jpg
    look humble, but I never had a girl complaining before.
  • Options
    *shudders at the thought of having scissors anywhere within a 1 foot radius of that area*
  • Options
    Nay to shaving!
  • Options
    *shudders at the thought of having scissors anywhere within a 1 foot radius of that area*
    Use a flymo then.

I could give you a hand if you wanted, but they don't call me thumbs for nothing.

And as for not wanting to go down on a girl if she has hair, I hear the local primary school are doing some special offers this week.
  • Options
    whats a flymo? lol i feel really stupid :confused:
  • Options
    Its a lawn mower lol.
    If your afraid of a mach3 then just use a shaver with grade 1-10
  • Options
    Go on give it ago!

I've done it twice now, not best idea I've had but looks rather amsuing in mirror also look somewhat bigger too!
  • Options
    hehe u got it!

theres no harm in it. if u shave it, u may get a rash, but who cares! once u get used to it you will no longer get a rash
  • Options
    im too lazy, maybe if i met a nice girl but normally i just let it grow. my ex used to like doing it herself anyway. we were togehter a long time though so it wasn't an issue, when i first met her i wanted to make a good impression so made it look good.

i think you get to a stage where you dont care. :/ provbably not appealing lol but im far too alzy. have shaved before and it looks prepubescent.