Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

how can you make a girl happy?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    :lol: He'll come on The Site tonight with a big handprint across his face. I think you have to know the girl before you start grabbing her arse.
  • Options
    in addition to red eyes from pepperspray and 1 crushed testicle...
    heres something thats been on my mind, how can guys playfully slap a girls ass and not get slapped himself.
  • Options
    heres something thats been on my mind, how can guys playfully slap a girls ass and not get slapped himself.
    Well I can do it to my friends if the conversation requires it, which it frequently does with my friends with nice arses. :p But if you're on about strangers, it's the grown up (if you can call it that) equivalent of throwing a bit of paper across the classroom at the girl you fancy. It's kinda like wolf-whistling in that it's only ever done by blokes when they don't have a clue how to handle the situation maturely (i.e. actually going to talk to the girl you like as a person). With girlfriends, obviously its normal. In all these situations, you've usually built up to this stage with other forms of contact though, which means you're not going to get a slap, and she'll actually like you doing it.
  • Options
    Just be yourself and it's the things you do that you do naturally that makes a girl happy.
  • Options
    StrubbleS wrote:
    You heard it johnnyboy, if you are in some store and a girl is watching herself in a mirror (maybe because of a hat or sunglasses she wants to buy), sneak up behind her and grab her ass.

johnny jr. will be busy tonight!!

:lol:! I better try that one ... Might work.:chin:

No, the trick is to just be yourself. If someone's with you because of an unnatural action of yours, she's the wrong girlfriend to have, imo. Be happy, be sensitive, be caring, be yourself and actually, you will see that most women don't appreciate cliches.

That's the key. You are the key. Putting on acts and living facades (couldn't bother bringing forth that french C) won't get you anywhere...
  • Options
    I don't think there's any one answer to this?
  • Options
    Do not ever grab the arse of someone who doesn't want you to. This list includes all strangers and all people you are not 100% sure whether they want you to- you are safer not pinching their arse until girlfriend/nearly girlfriend phase (just be sure that it's not in your imagination). I would be pissed off if someone I knew pinched my arse without obvious invitation (a short skirt does not count). I would exercise my right to use self-defence if a stranger pinched my arse... just so you know.
  • Options
    fully aware of that.
    wouldn't bother trying.

I know theres no one answer but just thought i'd ask to see peoples methods of making girls happy.
  • Options
    Sofie wrote:
    I don't think there's any one answer to this?
    Flowers and chocolates?
  • Options
    Flowers and chocolates?

:no: Not for me anyway.
  • Options
    diamonds?
  • Options
    As has been said before on this site many times is that different women like different things.
  • Options
    in addition to red eyes from pepperspray and 1 crushed testicle...

"when was the last time you cried because of a girl, johnny"...

"well, this one time this bitch was amazingly skilled with her mace spray."

HA!
    ...without obvious invitation (a short skirt does not count)..
    :lol: and I had my hopes up before I saw the part in the bracket.

No, seriously. I never pinch a girls arse, except it's a good friend of mine, and then only playfully like, for example when we meet up and she's on the phone and she did not notice me yet, *pinch* - *gasp*
  • Options
    Make women happy by buying them things? lol

"look out of the window, darling."

"What the heck?"

"totally right, it's a big hanger with 3 tons of fine gravel. think of all the THINGS you could do with that."

She packed her stuff and was gone and never to be heard. Be careful with that, they say you can't buy happiness.
  • Options
    Make women happy by buying them things? lol

:no: