Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

The good old "Weekend Plans" thread

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Skive wrote:
    Got stitched by the missus. :( Quiet one at home then - pissed up.

There's always tomorrow night
  • Options
    Yerascrote wrote:
    There's always tomorrow night

Not for me I'm afraid, a bank balance of 68p rules me out of any mischief this weekend :no:
  • Options
    Bri-namite wrote:
    Not for me I'm afraid, a bank balance of 68p rules me out of any mischief this weekend :no:

Well you can still buy 68 1p sweets, now thats a party!
  • Options
    Do they even sell penny sweets anymore? The last time I tried to get any, the cheapest was 2p :(

Anyway, my weekend plans are to go to Dunelm Mill with my mother tomorrow, going out with friends tomorrow night, having a driving lesson on sunday morning and watching the Hollyoaks omnibus, which I will have recorded due to clash with driving lesson. What an exciting life I lead :D
  • Options
    Had a mad one tonigt, didnt gedt ouytta work till 11 and downbed a bottle of buckfast in 20 mintues and then ate many gurners and well thats what happens.

Wonderwall is such a great song.

maddog gimme a ring m2orw.
  • Options
    Today is our Anniversary, although Mr Glittery is working til 4, we have no babysitter to be able to go out and he is working at 8am tomorrow morning so no boozing can occur either and I need to get up dead early to take him to work.

So yes, tonight will be takeaway and telly, tomorrow we're going to see my sister.
  • Options
    Skive wrote:
    what does that mean?

i went for a drink at the pub and ended up wasted around the bars in town. i only had 4 drinks all night im such a lightweight - 1 double, 2 large glasses of wine and then i went to this bar and declared i had no money and asked what the barman could do for me. i said i liked chocolate. so he made me this chocolatey cocktail with loads of chocolate fingers and chocolate straws. he looked kinda like jack from lost..
    then in the taxi home the driver recognised me coz i'd stroked his head all the way home one night haha. it was a number 2 cut and just felt so lovely!
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    lipsy wrote:
    what does that mean?

She decided to go to a famillly dinner thing instead, where I neither was invited or wanted to go. Not a big deal. I did the nerd thing and played xbox live all night and necked a few beers.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Skive wrote:
    She decided to go to a famillly dinner thing instead, where I neither was invited or wanted to go. Not a big deal. I did the nerd thing and played xbox live all night and necked a few beers.
    oh i didnt know you had a girlfriend.

im just remembering some free shots.. i obviously had more than i thought..
  • Options
    Skive wrote:

Always fun :no:
  • Options
    this morning iv just done my 1st airport duty,
    tomorrow morning is my 1st welcome meeting :nervous: qand then im going to terra natura (safari park) in the afternoon
  • Options
    Can't wait to get wankered tonight! :yes:
  • Options
    Last night working.
    Today i'm on call waiting to go to the pub. Just need my mate to hurry up and get here. Tonight party, then out round town.
    Tomorrow is a fuck off all dayer at the pub for my birthday, can't really go out as i have uni enrolment first thing on monday morning.

Best weekend i'll have had in a long time hopefully :D
  • Options
    I'm child free tonight, So I'm going out to get bladdered and dance around my handbag! Woo Woo :yippe:
  • Options
    drink drink drink

free gaf in a dodgy spot so if i dont make it back alive nice knowin everyone! :shocking:
  • Options
    That pesky cold!
  • Options
    Not an Indrid Cold mind you...must have been all those bourbons last night.

Those pesky bourbons!!
  • Options
    Mmm, bourbons.
  • Options
    I'm hiding in my room on my laptop so I dont get involoved in my parents current spat. They had an arguement in tescos which ended with my mum chucking the frozen chcken at my dad and storming home. I therefore will have to go tomorrow with mum and get the rest of the shopping as they are barley speaking to one another. Bloody parental units. :rolleyes:

And I dont get paid for another fortnight :no:
  • Options
    I saw my fella last night and stayed round, worked overtime today then went for a meal with my pregnant friend. Tomorrow I'm gonna go to the gym, then try to find a decent fucking photo booth (I fuckin hate Asda's, I ripped up the photo in disgust) Actually I'll probably get the photos done before I go to the gym.
  • Options
    Was out in Liverpool last night for my best mates 21st birthday bash.

Have spent all day recovering but not doing very well as I was working.

I am in work tomorrow. What a shock.
  • Options
    Still skint, although I've 20 quid more than I thought I did, although I'm tempted to go and buy ciggies tomorrow, which is bad :(

Mate just phoned me pissed to rub it in that I can't go out.

9 days left till I hopefully get paid like a grand and a half, and I'm SO gonna watch my spending this time.
  • Options
    I got shitfaced last night and found myself getting jumped by a load of scally girls in this club... obviously I wasn't going to stand there and let myself get wasted. So today I've got a couple of bruises on my head and my knuckles hurt to fuuuuck. I hope their fucking heads hurts today :mad: :mad: :mad:

Right now I'm suffering with a hangover from hell and the aforementioned bruises. Gutted! :(
  • Options
    I got shitfaced last night and found myself getting jumped by a load of scally girls in this club... obviously I wasn't going to stand there and let myself get wasted. So today I've got a couple of bruises on my head and my knuckles hurt to fuuuuck. I hope their fucking heads hurts today :mad: :mad: :mad:

Right now I'm suffering with a hangover from hell and the aforementioned bruises. Gutted! :(
    :o:o which club? thats awful. were your mates involved aswell?
  • Options
    lipsy wrote:
    :o:o which club? thats awful. were your mates involved aswell?

Just a dirty club in Stockport... it was only me and my mate Becca, and she didn't get involved - not even to stick up for me! Apparently these girls kick off for fun every week but they don't get kicked out because they're chummy with the bouncers. Fucking dickheads - I was bouncing off the walls with anger last night!
  • Options
    i've been in dawlish warren in devon all weekend; just got back. was my cousins wedding. :D

moving back to uni tomorrow too. :D
  • Options
    My weekend was pheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeenonemal.

Got shit faced on drink et drugs. Nattered til 6AM with my pals and danced at Death Disco to Justice and watched too much Mighty Boosh, and smoked like a chimney.

I'm sat in my dressing gown listening to Robots In Disguise and nattering to a lad I met last night on MySpazz.

Only shitty thing that happened was that I lost my phone - third time this year. :blush:
  • Options
    melanie wrote:
    this morning iv just done my 1st airport duty,
    tomorrow morning is my 1st welcome meeting :nervous: qand then im going to terra natura (safari park) in the afternoon

well didnt i jinx myself writing this on here, got a phone call and had to go back to the airport until 6am. 23hour shift :o and i started work again at 8 :crying:

its ok tho, tomorrow im going to valencia for the day :yippe: for free
  • Options
    Today has been a bit fucked up. Had 5 or 6 pints in the pub watching the Liverpool match then a few drinks after, one of my mates who was drunk bought a car and stupidly I jumped in, literally 5 minutes of spinning around, he took a handbrake turn round a corner and crashed into a tree, lucky enough no one was hurt that bad. I've got a few scrathes, left after that, the boys are still looking for someone to tow them out, fuck that. :crazyeyes
  • Options
    I've spent the weekend travelling for fun, been to some very nice places and drunk some very nice erdinger.

Had a very nice coffee or three with girl gunner this arvo, it was nice:)