Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Sex during periods

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Didnt bother me with the ex but would probably be hesitant with another girl as girls get really touchy about it. If they didn't have a problem with it however then neither would I really. Mind you, bed sheets get messy :grump: so (dark) towel underneath helps.

In my somewhat limited experience the girl tends to enjoy sex more when she's on for some reason. I think either in christianity or islam or both having sex with a girl when shes on her period is dreadfully sinful and punishable by death or something.

:thumb: so I'm going to hell.

The ex used to like me going down on her too, I didn't really mind as long as she was clean - I didn't mind the odd bit of blood but if she'd been on all day without cleaning herself then it starts to go a bit.. manky. But yea, nothing a flannel cant clean up!

Everybody is different though, I would expect a lot of people not to be comfortable with it. However, there's no reason why you shouldn't - its just as fun and safe as when they're not on. Warning though ;) I only ever came inside her once when she was on and it made the -biggest- mess ever.

Ah, all good memories :thumb:. What was it Mr. Wobble said all those years ago?

http://vbulletin.thesite.org.uk/showpost.php?p=782172&postcount=14

:D how I've changed...
  • Options
    There is something not that romantic about having to interupt the foreplay to remove a vadge-mouse. I do have sex when on as long as it's not too heavy that I don't fancy it. It bothers me more than him.
  • Options
    I don't mind sex during my time of the month- infact I'm usually too turned on to say no! He doesn't mind sex when I'm on either which is good, but it does make a bit of a mess! (But seeing as I haven't had a period in ages thanks to my implant- it doesn't really prop up!!)
  • Options
    Randomgirl wrote:
    vadge-mouse

ahahahahaaa thats funny
  • Options
    Bullseye wrote:
    LOL

Your bf sounds like me! ;)

Yer, I am not tho...
  • Options
    my ex had been on at me for ages to not worry about doing it whilst having my period (the mess bothered me) so i finally gave in. it was good until the end when he pulled out and promptly fainted at the sight of his willy covered in blood.
  • Options
    I've done it twice. Right at the end of my period. Both in public places, actually. I never actually wanted to but I was convinced. I don't think I'd do it now cause my period is so heavy almost the whole way through now. I wouldn't like the mess, I wouldn't like the thought of de-tampon-ing half way through, I would be really self conscious because I always am at that time of month. JD once used his hands down there (not IN there, mind you, there was a something in the way), and made me orgasm, but I'd never let anyone do anything more than that tbh.
  • Options
    I'm with Franki, I don't like the idea, don't like the idea of the mess, but would be up for a good massage instead! I've always said no and no bloke has ever pushed it, have had a bit of light finger action (like as much as you can do with a tampon in) but that's as far as I'd go.
  • Options
    I'd rather have a willy up there than the face the prospect of their getting aunt flo under their nails.

As you can tell, I am seriously against dirty fingernails, at all costs :razz:
  • Options
    i dunno - for me i just couldn't do it when i was on, thnk like sophia said earlier in the thread, i'm usually the same, curled up in a tight ball of pain for about three days - it takes me all my time not to pass out having a wee-wee when i'm on so i don't really fancy the idea of having an enormous erection near my nethers. plus, i feel at my must unhorniest for the whole time i'm on too.
  • Options
    i'm too grumpy and cramped up to want sex on my period. Mines always short so he wouldn't have long to wait!
  • Options
    Yerascrote wrote:
    Your hole's a hole any way you look at it.

you're so romantic. :p
  • Options
    briggi wrote:
    I'd rather have a willy up there than the face the prospect of their getting aunt flo under their nails.

As you can tell, I am seriously against dirty fingernails, at all costs :razz:

When you sit the next day in the tramway chewing on fingernails and you see blood underneath it, then....

hey!! It happened to a mate! don't look at me like that.
  • Options
    StrubbleS wrote:
    When you sit the next day in the tramway chewing on fingernails and you see blood underneath it, then....

hey!! It happened to a mate! don't look at me like that.

Why havn't they showered before "the next day"? :sour: :yuck:
  • Options
    my_name wrote:
    Why havn't they showered before "the next day"? :sour: :yuck:

Oh I.... HE did... but if you don't notice it and don't scrub it out/take extra care of your fingernails it won't wash out. The finger was basically clean... just not thoroughly :o
  • Options
    Haha, I thought he might've been doing the walk/tram ride of shame home the morning after the night before.

You'd have to keep your hands in your pockets or people might think you've been doing some particular vigorous arse-scratching :p
  • Options
    briggi wrote:
    Haha, I thought he might've been doing the walk/tram ride of shame home the morning after the night before.

You'd have to keep your hands in your pockets or people might think you've been doing some particular vigorous arse-scratching :p

yea. something like, *chew chew*checks fingernails lenght*
    "oh my..."
    *slips hand in pocket*
  • Options
    the thing is, that period blood isnt just blood. Its shed womb wall... so excuse me for being grossed out. Blood doesnt bother me AT ALL, but periods are just...ew. Whats nice about them? You get spots, a bad mood a bellyache and a mess. How can you enjoy sex whilst feeling so unattractive?

And maybe girls are wilder and hornier during period i understand the hornier whilst on thing, probably becsause i want it more because i know i cant. Personally however, wild and horny would be swiftly followed by crying and self disgust.
  • Options
    StrubbleS wrote:
    Oh I.... HE did... but if you don't notice it and don't scrub it out/take extra care of your fingernails it won't wash out. The finger was basically clean... just not thoroughly :o

Its not that hard to clean something like fingernails, a proper shower would have done more than a sufficent job :yuck: to your friend.
  • Options
    the thing is, that period blood isnt just blood. Its shed womb wall... so excuse me for being grossed out. Blood doesnt bother me AT ALL, but periods are just...ew. Whats nice about them? You get spots, a bad mood a bellyache and a mess. How can you enjoy sex whilst feeling so unattractive?

There's nothing particularly "nice" about periods, but they (and menstrual blood) are even more natural than sex itself and moreso than pretty much anything else you could think of. I - for one - never feel disgusted with myself or unattractive when I'm on my period, so it just goes to show how differently they can affect different women.

I don't really distinguish between different types of bloodshed, though I guess the fact that it is old blood may bother some people. I'd never really thought about it and I'd rather have it in my vagina than in a new wound with nice, fresh blood a la Crash :nervous: :p
  • Options

And maybe girls are wilder and hornier during period i understand the hornier whilst on thing, probably becsause i want it more because i know i cant. Personally however, wild and horny would be swiftly followed by crying and self disgust.
    Thats a real shame that youre disgusted so much by your own body and its natural functions. I think your view is quite extreme tbh.
  • Options
    my_name wrote:
    Its not that hard to clean something like fingernails, a proper shower would have done more than a sufficent job :yuck: to your friend.

I don't know if you rinse every pore in your body at the morning-before-going-to-work shower :) but he took extensive care of it, when arriving at the work place's bathroom (so he told me).
  • Options
    i personally wouldnt be against it as long as he was ok with it, i suppose a condom would cure all problems at the time...
    but what about AFTERWARDS??
    he'd have to go and wash YOUR bloody mess off his cock, it might smell the blood might dry its just ew..
    then the mess on the sheets which people have thought about which i never even considered... i mean come on what a mood/relationship/future chance of any more sex killer to have to wash your dirty period blood off the sheets?
    id probably be so embarassed
    ok ive just changed my mind about the whole thing its very gross...
  • Options
    he'd have to go and wash YOUR bloody mess off his cock, it might smell the blood might dry its just ew..

It's no different to wash that bodily fluid off than any other bodily fluid.
    then the mess on the sheets which people have thought about which i never even considered... i mean come on what a mood/relationship/future chance of any more sex killer to have to wash your dirty period blood off the sheets?

That's why you put an old towel down.

But when they're your own sheets it stops mattering so much.
  • Options
    Eww. I'm blood-phobic, so why I chose to read this thread is beyond me:eek2:

I couldn't have sex on my period...I was recently staying with the guy I'm seeing and on the day I planned to give him the fucking of his life (I'd been holding out for ages), I came on. Was majorly pissed off.

Can I just ask those who have had sex while they're on - IS there much blood?
  • Options
    Really? But still...eww.

I might try it one day, but for now I'm too grossed out.
  • Options
    alasia wrote:

Can I just ask those who have had sex while they're on - IS there much blood?
    depends whether its a heavy day or not. if its light, then no, hardly any. If its heavyish, then sometimes the whole act of sex and orgasm makes you bleed more, at that time, but that can have the advantage of making periods shorter too. As has been said. Dark coloured towels underneath and its fine.
  • Options
    Always!!
    I have no problem with it, heavy or light. Bf has no problem with it whatsoever, he`ll even go down when im on! I think he likes the blood. Hes such a perve.

Hey, is that the way you talk about me when I am not around?

Everyone in here know it's not true I am a perv anyway :p