Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Why women and football don't mix

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Why would anyone post that?

More to the point, why would any self respecting man take her to the match in the first place?
  • Options
    I only come on here when I'm bored, I think they're yanks so that says it all really.
  • Options
    Can't you just sense the passion?
  • Options
    \
  • Options
    sophia wrote:
    Oh, women. Aren't they stupid hey? Bless them.
    Not women. American women.
  • Options
    \
  • Options
    sophia wrote:
    Well in that case I'm going to have to kick your arse on Manda's behalf then... :D

Oh well then :heart:
    And I'll join in the ass kicking, I could hardly pass that up :thumb: Especially after such a ruuude comment.
  • Options
  • Options
    sophia wrote:
    Why have we decided that she's American anyway?
    I dunno, godscop said it. I'm at work so I couldn't listen very loudly. And manda, you know that'd be you at an England match. :p
  • Options
  • Options
    godscop wrote:
    I only come on here when I'm bored, I think they're yanks so that says it all really.

I meant, why would anyone post that video on youtube?

Unless he secretly hates her of course and just wanted to embarrass her :chin:
  • Options
    No, people who don't give a shit about football shouldn't be allowed near an England World Cup match. It does piss me off when people get into football matches because of their contacts, or because they're the sponsors relative, and real fans get turned away. Admittedly I might be reading a bit much into a ten second clip, but you know what I mean. But I'll take any opportunity to have a rant about FIFA. Bunch of retards, the lot of them.
  • Options
    godscop wrote:

welcome back, man utd fan arent you?

you get to the game against watford last week? must be pretty local seeing as most united fans are southerns!
  • Options
    \
  • Options
    sophia wrote:
    I wholeheartedly agree with your point... but that's making huge assumptions about that woman on the basis that she's got a vagina and therefore couldn't possibly be a genuine football fan with a right to be there as much as anyone else.
    Nah, it's more due to the fact that she looks like she's never been to a football match in her life. I am make huge assumptions, but it's based on her behaviour, not her gender.
  • Options
    I dunno, godscop said it. I'm at work so I couldn't listen very loudly. And manda, you know that'd be you at an England match. :p

I dont' have volume here at work so I dont' actually know what she was doing, but still no, I'd be sleeping or whining, is it over yet, its fucking cold out here, how much longer, whens half time, go get me a hotdog :p

I should imagine those tickets are expensive though, I couldn't imagine wasting them on somebody who doesn't even want to watch the game :\
  • Options
    sophia wrote:
    Why have we decided that she's American anyway?

The American accent is a bit of a giveaway.

That video is just cringeworthy.

But I don't think it means women shouldn't be allowed near football grounds. I'm With Stupid has a photo from the world cup which would prove my point (Serbia & Montenegro fan if I remember correctly ;)).

*ducks feminist backlash*
  • Options
    \
  • Options
    my_name wrote:
    I dont' have volume here at work so I dont' actually know what she was doing, but still no, I'd be sleeping or whining, is it over yet, its fucking cold out here, how much longer, whens half time, go get me a hotdog :p
    See you've just proved my point. Hotdog? You eat a pie at the football. Or a burger at a push, but a hotdog? :p
  • Options
    Addict wrote:
    But I don't think it means women shouldn't be allowed near football grounds. I'm With Stupid has a photo from the world cup which would prove my point (Serbia & Montenegro fan if I remember correctly ;)).
    Oh it's begging to be posted again, isn't it? It's on my home computer unfortunately. But yeah she's gorgeous......*reminisces*
  • Options
    Oh you people and your nondesert pies discust me :p

Hotdogs all the way. Hotdogs or nachos. Burgers are too messy and surely you need some type of flatwear to eat this "pie." Thats just so inconvient.

Hotdogs, nachos and beer :thumb:
  • Options
    my_name wrote:
    Hotdogs all the way. Hotdogs or nachos. Burgers are too messy and surely you need some type of flatwear to eat this "pie." Thats just so inconvient.
    Of course not. Just get stuck in. If you're that bothered about mess, you can always have a cornish pasty.
  • Options
    A cornish pasty? Now that sounds so girly :p
    Weird brits and your weird sports food :p

Though what do you mean by "Just get stuck in."
  • Options
    my_name wrote:
    Though what do you mean by "Just get stuck in."
    Just pick it up and bite the bastard thing. :yum: You might get a little foil tray if you're lucky, or a paper bag.
  • Options
    She sounds German, defo no english accent there! lol
  • Options
    Addict wrote:
    The American accent is a bit of a giveaway.

That video is just cringeworthy.

*ducks feminist backlash*

Definitely an American. The accent is pretty clear. :thumb:
    I like the way she is trying to cool herself down with the match programme while serenely joining in the England chant.

Lord have mercy.

By the way there is nothing wrong with women in football, I was watching the U20 championship in Russia recently and the Russian women have some great attributes (footballing and otherwise) ;) Brazilian girls got skills too.
  • Options
    sophia wrote:
    No, I totally agree, they shouldn't be allowed out of the house really. What's going to happen when they get home and there's no dinner on the table because she's been at the football? She should be at home, preparing him a delightful meal, making sure there's cold beer in the fridge, and ready to greet him at the door, wearing only an england shirt and a thong, before proceeding to suck his cock and then leaving him to watch the highlights on the telly in peace.

That's what I do :)

Don't try and rise me with your sarcastic feminist bait. ;)

You forgot about having the freshly ironed shirt at the ready though.
  • Options
    \
  • Options
    sophia wrote:
    No, seriously, that's what I do. For all my feminist talk, really I'm just the perfect little housewife :)

And of course the shirt would be ironed, that goes without saying :yes:

Don't worry, I'll take you out to the football. You can have a day off.
  • Options
    \