Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

cheap, nice tasting, easy to make, cocktails

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    ButtonMoon wrote:
    :no: a Black Russian is actually vodka and kahula. A Long Black Russian has Coke in it

Yes, we've established that. :rolleyes:

:razz:
  • Options
    Sex on the Beach is one of my faves.

Vodka, peach schnapps, grenadine and orange juice.
  • Options
    Oh, thought of another one. Hand Gernade. A New Orleans strip drink. I don't know exactly whats in the "mix" A bunch of different sugars, corn syrup and green coloring pretty much, mixed with everclear :yum: and water. I assume you can get it at most liquer stores. Comes in a big jug. Make lots at once. Served on the rocks. Sweet as candy and gets you hammered as it just tastes too good. And only a couple ingrediants, so cheap.
  • Options
    Cheeky Vimto, blue WKD and port :yum:
  • Options
    my_name wrote:
    Oh, thought of another one. Hand Gernade. A New Orleans strip drink. I don't know exactly whats in the "mix" A bunch of different sugars, corn syrup and green coloring pretty much, mixed with everclear :yum: and water. I assume you can get it at most liquer stores. Comes in a big jug. Make lots at once. Served on the rocks. Sweet as candy and gets you hammered as it just tastes too good. And only a couple ingrediants, so cheap.

http://www.drinksmixer.com/drink10834.html

anything with vodka is good!! :yum:
  • Options
    migpilot wrote:
    Yes, we've established that. :rolleyes:

:razz:

oh, bugger off :D
  • Options
    migpilot wrote:
    http://www.drinksmixer.com/drink10834.html

anything with vodka is good!! :yum:

Oh the webpage is blocked :( But I don't think its the same. I went searching around one day trying to find the hand gernade but none of them online are what it is that I've had. Its just the premade mix and everclear, nothing fancy like all the pages have shown.
  • Options
    my_name wrote:
    Oh the webpage is blocked :( But I don't think its the same. I went searching around one day trying to find the hand gernade but none of them online are what it is that I've had. Its just the premade mix and everclear, nothing fancy like all the pages have shown.

think woman, think!!! :D
    I give you 24 hours to post the recipe...:p

Although, everclear, I don't think it's legal in the UK, coz it's basically the weaker brother of moonshine... You think you can smuggle a few bottles in next time you are pond jumping? hehe
  • Options
    migpilot wrote:
    think woman, think!!! :D
    I give you 24 hours to post the recipe...:p

That is the recipe though, everclear, water and this premade store bought mix, sticky thick and green. I'll take a picture later :p Came in a big, oh had to be over a gallon jug. Though I'm sure you can use any grain alcohol.

Everclear is good stuff though, shame its not there :( I"ll post ya some :p
  • Options
    my_name wrote:
    Everclear is good stuff though, shame its not there :( I"ll post ya some :p

Think you can get it here by the 15th September? Got a stag weekend... I am sure Everclear can prove itself useful. :crazyeyes
  • Options
    do you have a blender?

strawberry margaritas
    ice, tequila, creme de fraize, tinned strawberrys (not too many), little bit of the juce, spoon full of strawberry jam

blend

so you dont make them too runny the liquid in the blender should come to about 1/2 an inch below where the ice ends

there beautiful
  • Options
    White Russian Is:

Ice Cubes (duh)
    Equal parts Vodka/Tia Maria and Cream or Milk.