Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Kinky crap on a one nighter

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    This is really funny :lol: If it happened to someone else then maybe not so much but shyboy sounds, well, kind of a nice little boy tbh...
  • Options
    bluewisdom wrote:
    This is really funny :lol: If it happened to someone else then maybe not so much but shyboy sounds, well, kind of a nice little boy tbh...

:) :angel:

I mean, I don't mind a bit of biting, but it was fairly... extreme. But spoke to her and she said she got carried away in the moment and would tone it down a bit, which is kewl. :thumb:
  • Options
    Well at least no-one shat themselves like i was expecting, reading the thread title.
  • Options
    on our first date, i bit wheresmyplacebo's lip until it bled. :blush:

there used to be rather long list of girls who would have lined up to do that to you....:lol:
  • Options
    I met someone once who tried to strangle me before we'd even done anything, needless to say I was out of there like a shot!
  • Options
    :yeees:
    Skive wrote:
    I've gone back with a girl after a night out and before we've even got into bed she brought out the Jelly from her bedside table and demanded I only do her up the wrong'un. :lol:

That was strange.

saving herself for marriage I expect.
  • Options
    katralla wrote:
    :yeees:

saving herself for marriage I expect.

:lol:
  • Options
    on our first date, i bit wheresmyplacebo's lip until it bled. :blush:

there used to be rather long list of girls who would have lined up to do that to you....:lol:

IIRC correctly when I first met you bit my hand so hard I screamed. (dont worry folks, it wasn't like that!)

A long line of girls who wanted to slap the shit out of me? Joy... :razz:

Heh, I haven't spent a night in since... :chin: friday. This singledom malarky aint half bad is it?
  • Options
    its like a rollercoaster singledom all good whilst it lasts but sooner or later you will want the comfort of terra firma.
  • Options
    shyboy you little tart. :o
  • Options
    shyboy you little tart. :o

Someone should give him a right good spanking, but he'd probly enjoy it :yeees:
  • Options
    MrG wrote:
    Someone should give him a right good spanking, but he'd probly enjoy it :yeees:

!!!

I don't enjoy being spanked, or bit, or anything!! It's strangeee.

I do like slapping arses though :razz:
  • Options
    shes turned you to the darkside i see :p
  • Options
    ... calling me a bitch and if I 'behave' she'll play with me again. ....

I'm gonna call you Jim Levenstein from now on. :)
  • Options
    Any minute now she's going to knock on my door! Wish me luck :p
  • Options
    Any minute now she's going to knock on my door! Wish me luck :p

Go with the flow.

One of my X's was into a little bit of biting and stuff and was a bit of a freak out the first time round but when I told her I wasn't really thrilled with it she calmed down.
  • Options
    I do like slapping arses though :razz:

I think a name change is probably required now you are not-quite-as-shy .... TheSlagBoyInTheCorner perhaps ... ? :lol:
  • Options
    :confused: well she came over, went straight up to my room and I thought things were going places... then we were hugging etc. and she rolled away from me and just went cold on me! Then I just lay there and we talked, then she giggled and rolled onto me and I thought 'here we go!' and then a second later she rolled away again. Anyway, by this time I thought 'wtf' and just decided she wasn't interested so wasn't going to try it on. We had a good chat which was all nice.

Some girls are reallllly strange :razz: lol
  • Options
    You should have just asked if you could spank her
  • Options
    lol, I'm still slightly shy ;)
  • Options
    If only i was so lucky!! :) Be a gr8 surprise if i got that kinda treatment you did!!
  • Options
    Shyboy....have you known her long?

It's just because....without trying to be reactionary.....SHE SOUNDS FUCKING NUTS!
  • Options
    :confused: well she came over, went straight up to my room and I thought things were going places... then we were hugging etc. and she rolled away from me and just went cold on me! Then I just lay there and we talked, then she giggled and rolled onto me and I thought 'here we go!' and then a second later she rolled away again. Anyway, by this time I thought 'wtf' and just decided she wasn't interested so wasn't going to try it on. We had a good chat which was all nice.

Maybe she wanted you to take charge. There's a time and a place for "hugging etc"... :naughty::p
  • Options
    briggi wrote:
    Maybe she wanted you to take charge. There's a time and a place for "hugging etc"... :naughty::p

I tried but she brushed my hand away. But then confused me by rolling onto me. Probably playing games or something... who knows. Anyway, I think this is one for the 'distant friend' list lol.