Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Who wants....

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    my room is very messy and i ned to tidy it :(

mind you, my room is tiny (room for one single bed, a chest of drawers and a bookcase and thats it due to huge massive stupid box in corner attached to stairs :mad: )

i have too much stuff and not enough space to put it in :(
  • Options
    My room is very tidy at the moment. I had a big sort out over the weekend. Although im not really a messy person so it never gets that bad!
  • Options
    It just shows how well i keep my room when i'm shocked that you lot thought her room was messy. You'd die if you saw mine :p
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Doofay wrote:
    It just shows how well i keep my room when i'm shocked that you lot thought her room was messy. You'd die if you saw mine :p
    :lol:

Bet it couldn't even rival mine though. I need to organise mine badly. It's in a state of... erm... chaos.
  • Options
    Miffy wrote:
    Well there are so many better things to do, aren't there? I can think of a million things I'd rather do than housework, and believe me I could spend all day every day doing it if I were that way inclined, and STILL have some to do.

So right. I mean, obviously I don't want to live in filth, but I already struggle to find time in the day to do all the things I want to, so it gets cleaned when it needs cleaning. I'm not going to have an aneurysm if there are a few (lots of) things on my floor, or a slight build up of dirty pots in the sink.