Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Rage

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Anything annoyed you/pissed you off/made you want to chew a limb off and throw it at someone today?

I've had a screaming teething baby to contend with since 6.30am this morning. She doesnt want to sleep/eat/play/cuddle, instead she wants to sit on the floor and scream, these are proper blood curdling Im getting murdered screams too.

Right now she's climbing all over me and eating an eBay parcel I've just wrapped, ah there's the screaming again.

I wish I smoked cos Im sure a fag would settle me down a bit.

Go on, someone must be having a crapper day than me :(

Comments

• Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    Yes. Boots Kitchen Appliances have just had an earful from me and were told in no uncertain terms to get their act together and get my dishwasher sorted.

And I went looking for my husband's birthday present and the shop told me that they didn't have it and don't know when they would be able to order it in.

Gah.
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    I broke the zip on my favourite trousers and had to go buy some more despite having no money anway.

As I result of my anger I called in sick to work. There is some perks then...
  • Options
    I thought you had a week booked off? :p
  • Options
    Im contemplating buying a chocolate fountain from ebay to cheer myself up, hmm good idea bad idea.
  • Options
    I have two baby staffs. :nervous:

But it dont compare. :p
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    Glittery wrote:
    Im contemplating buying a chocolate fountain from ebay to cheer myself up, hmm good idea bad idea.

Good idea.

Argos have them too.
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    I thought you had a week booked off? :p
    I know.

Instead they moved my holiday to run Wednesday - Wednesday instead.

Then they rota'd me Bank Holiday Monday.

I wish they'd make their fucking minds up...

(However working Bank Hol is brilliant. I'm doing 12 hours at double time. £6.80 x 12 x 2 = £££££)
  • Options
    URGH. Bank hol monday.

I go back then. Its gonna be mental.
  • Options
    i have a week to spend with my 5 year old cousin (well technically 2nd cousin) whos a right cheeky spoilt brat and is ALWAYS wanting attention. It just shocks me the way she talks to my cousin. She even hits her. But cause she's an only child and has bright auburn hair everyone thinks she's a little angel. Gr.

Oh and i tried some john frieda colour glaze and it made my roots go greasy. Waste of £5.
  • Options
    Glittery wrote:

We got one from Selfridges the other week. We're having a party Saturday and wanted something 'different' so thought we'd get on. Was on £40, though i have burnt my finger on it, testing it to see if it got hot ! :)
  • Options
    Ballerina wrote:
    Oh and i tried some john frieda colour glaze and it made my roots go greasy. Waste of £5.

oh no, i bought some of that today, even though i thought it was a bit of a rip off cos most things like that are.... what was the rest of your hair like apart from the roots?

oh, and as for annoyances. i have no money because for the last two months my work have apparently lost my bank detials which means no money has gone in to my account and according to them, they cant just pay me at any old time, it has to be every four weeks, on a friday so if it doesnt work then, tough luck i have to wait another four weeks.
  • Options
    Ballerina wrote:

Oh thanks. I was going to buy some in the next couple days. I'll stay awya.
  • Options
    RubberSkin wrote:
    i have burnt my finger on it, testing it to see if it got hot ! :)

Mr M did that on the candy floss maker when he touched the bit that says "Warning: This gets mighty hot!" (or words to that effect)
  • Options
    Kat_B wrote:
    oh no, i bought some of that today, even though i thought it was a bit of a rip off cos most things like that are.... what was the rest of your hair like apart from the roots?
    rest of my hair was gorgeous, but my roots nearly always go greasy if i use anything but shampoo on them. This stuff supposedly tints your hair, so if i just used it on the hair below my head like i do with conditioner, i'll probably end up with 2 toned hair.
  • Options
    This fucking 50 somethin woman blatantly jumped the bus queue today, jumped about 5 people. I was fuming. I really couldn't keep my rage in. So I marched up to her, tapped her on the shoulder and said "werent you brought up with manners" she turned round and said "wha ya say?" I said " you just jumped in front of all these people behind us and don't deny it, you were stood right behind me" she then angrily started shoutin all this patwa shit at me but she still moved to the back. So I shouted "thanks, see you have got manners buried somewhere!!"
    I felt much better saying something and getting a result, rather than giving her a slap! Something I'd never do but felt like.
    If she had an illness or something and needed to sit down, if she's actually been polite and said that I would have gladly let her go, I would have helped her get to the bus and gladly give up my seat.
    What a bitch.
  • Options
    Ballerina wrote:
    rest of my hair was gorgeous, but my roots nearly always go greasy if i use anything but shampoo on them. This stuff supposedly tints your hair, so if i just used it on the hair below my head like i do with conditioner, i'll probably end up with 2 toned hair.
    you are only supposed to use shampoo on the top of your hair and let the water rinse it through and only condition your hair on the bottom half.
  • Options
    JsT wrote:
    I broke the zip on my favourite trousers and had to go buy some more despite having no money anway.

As I result of my anger I called in sick to work. There is some perks then...
    buy azip for 50p and sow it, even if u cant sow u can do it as you dont see the stitching!
  • Options
    I never condition my hair :p
  • Options
    VinylVicky wrote:
    This fucking 50 somethin woman blatantly jumped the bus queue today, jumped about 5 people. I was fuming. I really couldn't keep my rage in. So I marched up to her, tapped her on the shoulder and said "werent you brought up with manners" she turned round and said "wha ya say?" I said " you just jumped in front of all these people behind us and don't deny it, you were stood right behind me" she then angrily started shoutin all this patwa shit at me but she still moved to the back. So I shouted "thanks, see you have got manners buried somewhere!!"
    I felt much better saying something and getting a result, rather than giving her a slap! Something I'd never do but felt like.
    If she had an illness or something and needed to sit down, if she's actually been polite and said that I would have gladly let her go, I would have helped her get to the bus and gladly give up my seat.
    What a bitch.
    old people like that are annoying. Like the woman who told me off for biting my nails on the bus (on my way to my maths gcse exam so i was bricking it) and then told me to use one of her nail files!!
  • Options
    Someone do my revision for me.

Nothing is going in at all :(
  • Options
    I've just found out that i have to strip all my room just after i have painted half of it! And we are getting a decorator in to do it, which will have to cost us £200 to do!

Oh and would you say that john frieder thingy is crap then ballerina?
  • Options
    Someone do my revision for me.

Nothing is going in at all :(

I'll do whatever revision is if you write me an essay :p
  • Options
    VinylVicky wrote:
    What a bitch.

HA! You go girl :thumb:

I've had a rage-free day today, I think.
  • Options
    im covered in cuts and bumps and bruises and still havent figured out if i was fighting or falling

the knees the worst, now i have to walk around with a silly limp :(
  • Options
    z01 wrote:
    im covered in cuts and bumps and bruises and still havent figured out if i was fighting or falling

the knees the worst, now i have to walk around with a silly limp :(

:(

My day has been alright, apart from still going through the awful sleeping pattern. (sleeping from 1.30 - 7, then 7.30 - 10)
  • Options
    my stupid university cannot make their mind up when all my resit coursework in due in :banghead: knobs. and it enrages me that i have to write 2000 of FL essays for the sake of 14 marks and a 1500 english one for the sake of 2 marks. plus the presentations and exams.argh.
  • Options
    RubberSkin wrote:
    We got one from Selfridges the other week. We're having a party Saturday and wanted something 'different' so thought we'd get on. Was on £40, though i have burnt my finger on it, testing it to see if it got hot ! :)
    The ones on ebay are about £14 so Im guessing they'll be a bit crap although knowing me it'll get used twice and then I'll get bored with it.
  • Options
    I had a couple of idiots on the phone today. Ones who don't listen. They make me a bit annoyed.
  • Options
    Oh and would you say that john frieder thingy is crap then ballerina?
    i dunno cause it made my hair very smooth and shiney, just messed my roots up. I might have used too much or it might be cause i didnt use it with the shampoo and conditioner aswell (used the sunsilk red one and a normal conditioner). It just might not agree with my roots though...doesn't mean it'll do that for everyone else. Btw, its cheaper in superdrug than in boots.
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    The worst thing today was that I upgraded my xserver and had it crash with the ridiculous error message of "No screens found". I spent a few minutes trying to reconfigure hoping it'd be fixed, but nothing. Then I went to the OS's fora with windows and saw a notice saying there was a bug in the upgrade, but there's an even newer version fixing it. So I upgraded again and here I am.
    I realise much of this makes no sense to most of you, but whatever. :p