Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Nokia N80

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
nokian80.jpg

*eats*

Does the camera in the front take pictures?

Comments

• Options
    I'm guessing so.
  • Options
    I've got an N70, and the front camera takes pictures. They're not as good quality though. I'm guessing the N80 will be the same.
  • Options
    :yum: I like the N70 my friend has it its such a nice phone is the N80 just like it but slide?
  • Options
    The front camera is primarily for Video calling over 3G. It looks kinda nice. the k800i is better though...
  • Options
    The camera looks identical on that picture. Anyway, here's some pics to compare.

Front Camera
    Attachment not found.

Main Camera
    Attachment not found.
  • Options
    noog wrote:
    The front camera is primarily for Video calling over 3G. It looks kinda nice. the k800i is better though...

So i wouldnt be able to take pictures on it....:nervous: :crying: :crying:

It looks like the N70 but i REALLY like this phone
  • Options
    CoolMe wrote:
    So i wouldnt be able to take pictures on it....:nervous: :crying: :crying:

It looks like the N70 but i REALLY like this phone

My dad's work phones have all had the 'video calling camera' on the front, but they all took pictures. I couldnt tell you what Nokia's they were though, so I'd guess that it did though babe.
  • Options
    I think it does because theres a bigger camera on the front and where as the nokia 6280 has a tiny one which i found out was ONLY for video calling ( note i had this phone;) )

nokia6280.jpg
  • Options
    smitherzsmitherz Posts: 968 Part of The Mix Family
    The camera on the front is an intergrated VGA camera with 2 x digital zoom, primarily used for video calling. It is nothing compared to the Integrated 3 megapixel camera with up to 20 x digital zoom. There is only 40Mb of internal memory on this phone, so if this device does not come with an SD card i suggest you get one for it so you can use more video, music, documents and pictures.

This phone supports alot of file types including AAC and eAAC+ so even with a 128Mb SD card you can compress your music to a new format and fit twice as many as MP3. This phone is highly recommended :thumb:
  • Options
    The N80 i take it ? :hyper:
  • Options
    smitherzsmitherz Posts: 968 Part of The Mix Family
    Yea the N80 !! are you considering getting it or do you already own the phone?
  • Options
    i want to get it, im selling my W800i on ebay and trying to buy the N80 on ebay, Its just that... they are expensive