Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

small boobs

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i have verrry small boobs! but alot of tops at the moment that ive liked dont allow you to wear a bra with them.

do you think its possible to get away with no bra tops, that dont even have support, if you seriously dont have anything more than mosquito bites with a nipple on the end?

Comments

• Options
    i have verrry small boobs! but alot of tops at the moment that ive liked dont allow you to wear a bra with them.

do you think its possible to get away with no bra tops, that dont even have support, if you seriously dont have anything more than mosquito bites with a nipple on the end?

Wouldn't it be people with large boobs that wouldn't be able to get away with wearing tops that you are describing?

I don't have the hugest of boobs and i still wear tops that don't allow you to wear a bra, i see no problem.
  • Options
    i dunno, maybe its just me but i just dont think it looks right sometimes,

to be honest i think it looks better when people have bigger boobs (not huge but enough for curves) if i was to wear a top with no bra it would be just straight up and down with no curves
  • Options
    i dunno, maybe its just me but i just dont think it looks right sometimes,

to be honest i think it looks better when people have bigger boobs (not huge but enough for curves) if i was to wear a top with no bra it would be just straight up and down with no curves

Yeah i know what you mean.

It's just having confidence. If you don't think you look good, you aren't going to feel good about wearing those kind of tops.

You could always ask for honest opinions from friends as to what they think, or post a picture.
  • Options
    I only wear a bra when I absolutely can't get away with letting my girls hang free, and I'm not particularly flat chested.

If I had very small breasts then I would never, ever wear a bra and take full advantage of all the tops that look great (and, often, a lot classier) on ladies with less up top. Don't get me wrong, a good bra is excellent when you're wearing a va-va voom outfit, but if there's no need for a bra and the top looks much better when worn without one I think you should go for it. Embrace the fact that you can wear those tops without fannying about with strapless/stick on/magnetic/turbo bra inventions :thumb:
  • Options
    but i look like a boy :crying: :razz:
  • Options
    Well what kind of shirts are they?
  • Options
    yeah, what tops looks classier on small chester ppl briggi?
  • Options
    If they're feminine tops then I can assure you you don't look like a boy. To be honest, you could be wearing a monster truck t-shirt without a bra and I'm pretty sure you'd still be identified as a female-shaped person.

Unless you subscribe to the theory that breasts maketh the woman; I certainly don't.
  • Options
    yeah, what tops looks classier on small chester ppl briggi?

Well, like I already said, tops that don't really lend themselves to those of us who [feel the] need to wear a bra - or where we have to start faffing about with strange bra-like contraptions or spend time finding a bra with straps that can be shown off and are colour-complementary etc. Yawn.

Especially applies with the majority of boob tubes, camisoles with really delicate little straps, halternecks etc. Though maybe classier wasn't quite the right word, I definitely think they generally look far better on smaller-chested ladies. YMMV.
  • Options
    Like briggi has previously said, Take full advantage of the size of your breasts. Personally, I think small chested people look better going with out a bra than ladies with a big chest. I have rather big boobs and I hate it because it's really difficult to find decent tops. Just to finish and answer your question, hell yes! you'd be able to get away with out wearing a bra.

miss x
  • Options
    miss wrote:
    Just to finish and answer your question, hell yes! you'd be able to get away with out wearing a bra.

Indeed. Cowbag :p The top I've got on today has got one of those built in bra elasticated boob area things, And I've got quite a few that have.

Yet, due to the size of my chest, I still have to wear a strapless bra :grump: I hate it I really do, as nowhere makes a strapless bra that fits decently or costs a reasonable amount (I'm not even asking for cheap, just reasonable) for anything above a C cup. (except Asda, but they don't really fit brilliantly, and still don't go up to my size) Being a DD sucks :( Enjoy it babe!
  • Options
    small boobs are better i think, don't feel weird about wearing it without a bra
  • Options
    I've got small breasts too and I feel uncomfortable without a bra on.
  • Options
    I sometimes wear a mini bikini top under tops. It's one that hes a tie around the back and just a strip of stretch fabric that goes from under boob round the neck then back to under t'other boob. Some tops sit a little low without a push-up, gel filled, cleavage-maker bra underneath so it makes me feel more comfortable, confidant that I can bend down without standing up to find a nipple pointing at whoever I may be facing.

Go braless. Once you get used to it it's really comfortable, except for exercise- they may be small but they need strapping down to avoid nipple chaffe and boinging around (though no chance of me poking my eye out!)
  • Options
    I would but nipple ons are embarassing.
  • Options
    squeal wrote:
    Wouldn't it be people with large boobs that wouldn't be able to get away with wearing tops that you are describing?

I don't have the hugest of boobs and i still wear tops that don't allow you to wear a bra, i see no problem.

i think unless you have really saggy tits it doesn't really matter.

i have a fairly big pair of knockers and luckily for me i can get away without wearing a bra. :D

depends whether you feel good.
  • Options
    I used to feel like that when i had smaller ones but after a few times of being brave i got to like it sometimes.
    Grace off bb has nothing and she did it and it looked ok i think.
  • Options
    He he. Boobs. He he

[/Beavis & Butthead]
  • Options
    Bloke advice: It really doesn't matter because it's about the confidence you have in whatever you wear. Personally I think that the bikini top option is the best one, there's nothing worse that seeing a woman wearing a strappy top, only to have bra straps sticking out as well.
  • Options
    i have a girlfriend who is only a 32a and she just wears tops, which i dont mind, she's beautiful, so you really shouldnt worry about yours, being small breasted is great. what size are you if you don't mind me asking.
  • Options
    she might not answer as the thread is not far off a year old.
  • Options
    I used to go braless as an A cup, and it was great. I can still go braless as a D cup.

I only notice a difference when I'm doing something sporty (ie bouncy) as then they move more and it hurts without the proper support. For a night out in town, I would happily go without a bra.
  • Options
    I used to go bra-less as an A cup too, but as an E cup, I would but they chafe my thighs
  • Options
    I used to go bra-less as an A cup too, but as an E cup, I would but they chafe my thighs
    :lol:
  • Options
    The one good thing about having small boobs is being able to go bra-less. Enjoy it! :)
  • Options
    Nikki* wrote: »
    I hate it I really do, as nowhere makes a strapless bra that fits decently or costs a reasonable amount (I'm not even asking for cheap, just reasonable) for anything above a C cup. (except Asda, but they don't really fit brilliantly, and still don't go up to my size) Being a DD sucks :( Enjoy it babe!

my girlfriend got her strapless bra from la senza. she's an E cup and it fits her brilliantly and its really supportive even without the straps. i think she paid about 15 quid for it but it isn't the most glamourous bra as its just plain white lol
  • Options
    i have small boobs too, like A...really small practically non-existant........but guys have made me feel good about them and i dont mind it, but i do agree, i dont go out without a bra on, ever......because my chest will be as flat as a boys. Id LOVE to have the confidence to go out without one of....post the tpe of top you mean "lilolme". If its a halter or strapless i have a wonderful strapless bra, from allders ages ago.
  • Options
    That's the only reason I wish my boobs were smaller.
    Which is a rare occurance, hah, but it does cross my mind at times.

;D