Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

how often do you have sex with your gf/bf?

124»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    ER at least once a day at the moment due to the heat. but the when it was cooler at least twice a day more on our days off.
  • Options
    Woah, are alot of you in early stages of relationships, or got nothing else to do but be horny all the time?!

yea, thats what I want to know, seems like people having a lot of sex out there. and I know not everyone on here is a horny teenager so I cant blame it on a vitality of youth that I no longer have :p

with my ex, we started off having quite a lot of sex when we first went out and didnt live together (think our record was something like 12 times in one day) but by the end of 7 years together (5 living together) it was down to birthdays, special occasions, and on holiday pretty much - although I think this was much to do with the quality of the relationship as the length.

with a new relationship, i think i would usually go for average about 2-3 times a day but it really depends on how you define 'have sex' because you might do things at other times of the day that dont end in full intercourse but some people might still count that as sex.
  • Options
    If you count nearly 5months as still a new relationship they guess we are still. but we both have very high sex drives. With my ex (of 4yrs) it was the same at least once/twice a day.