Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Guess who I saw today!!!

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Those bloody awful people from GMTV were down at my Haven site yesterday morning, filming. I'm just glad I was watching it from home, rather than having to take part in it.
  • Options
    I've seen Nick Cave in hove, and Chris Eubank in brighton a couple of times, no-one else though.
  • Options
    I chilled with Maximo Park for the gazillionth time last night, can't get away from them round the toon... though we obviously just have the same excellent taste in pubs. Meet a lot of musical people in the nightclub we go to, but they're probably not well-known enough yet to list.

Also Joe Scully from Neighbours, Jim Noir, Susan Hampshire, Hermann Maier, Jenny Eclair, Karen McDonald ex of Corrie, The Earlies, Isobel Campbell and last and least Tony Blair. Lucky me :p
  • Options
    Isobel Campbell?

You fucking lucky bitch.

Which pub is this? I propose we go there tonight;)
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:
    Isobel Campbell?

You fucking lucky bitch.

Which pub is this? I propose we go there tonight;)

:D

I know.

Was at The Tyne in Byker... 'tis not where I met her though, that was at a music event. Usually see MP chilling in The Forth.
  • Options
    Yeah, the Forth is their sort of pub.

Isobel Campbell is wonderful. Belle and Sebastian really are worse for her loss.
  • Options
    I've not really met anyone THAT good...

BUT my mate met Coolio the other week AND HE GAVE HER HIS MOBILE NUMBER. Hahahahaahahahahaaha. Gangsta's Paradise, mate.

She's also met Jordan, Peter Andre, Jack Osbourne... (she's an air hostess, like)
  • Options
    I've not really met anyone THAT good...

BUT my mate met Coolio the other week

Lies because that is the coolest thing on this thread.

:heart:

Did he still have the hair?
  • Options
    I ride past the house Robbie Williams bought for his mother a couple of times each week. Think I saw him the other day - not 100% sure though, as the house is on the other side of the canal :).

Robbies mum was at my graduation ceremony the other week, she was getting an honoury doctorate. Saw Kevin Pieterson (the cricketer) coming out of Hugo Boss in Nottingham last month and Emma Watson actress who plays Hermione in Harry Potther in Boots at Birmingham airport.:rolleyes:
  • Options
    I ride past the house Robbie Williams bought for his mother a couple of times each week. Think I saw him the other day - not 100% sure though, as the house is on the other side of the canal :).
    i've seen and met robbie... not recently tho'
    1andonly wrote:
    Robbies mum was at my graduation ceremony the other week, she was getting an honoury doctorate.
    yes. robbie's mum was at staffs uni graduation ceremony. :yes:
  • Options
    \
  • Options
    My friends sister went to school with Robbie. He beat someone up for her, I think :). And almost bought their Commodore 64, but didn't.
  • Options
    sophia wrote:
    Just out of interest...what exactly has Robbie Williams' mother done to deserve an honorary doctorate?
    counselling apparantly
    ETS: i don't think she deserved a doctorate for it tho'