Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Who Doesn't Get On With Their Siblings?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I dont like my brother at all. He likes me but I just cant stand him, have just got in from holiday and hes staying here. Have got a feeling hes been using my car too, if he has I'll be so fucked off.

And hes in strop cause I didnt buy him a present :mad:
  • Options
    I don't really get on with my siblings to be honest.
  • Options
    I have two sisters (im male) -> sandwich child.

I get along with my older sister (she's 22, I am 20), but we used to fight a whole lot.

My young sister is 12 (or 13, dunno...).. 13, she's 13.. and she's into electronical techno music, has a boyfriend who's some kind of chav and she's developing a racist mind. She's failing at school, watches the whole damn day TV, does what she wants, used to have enormous phone bills, talks to her friends in a demeanor like a slavemaster to his slaves. Has a terrible vocabulary, dresses like a hoe, never has ANY money because she spends EVERYthing until she needs to always ask us (siblings) or parents for more.

I hope I will have a son...
  • Options
    Me and my sister are a world apart and other than our parents have pretty much nothing in common.

As kids we kind of put up with each other although I usually had to tollerate her as she is older. Into our teens we had very little to do with each other as we never really needed to.

Now as adults we still have little to do with each other, we live in the same town but probably only see each other about once every few months if we cross paths at a parents house. We get on when we meet and look out for each other. I guess we kinda have a mutual respect and would help each other out if one of us had a problem. We still have little in common but we do care about each other.

Would be nice to have a sibbling who was as much a friend as a sister but with nothing in common for us we both know its never going to happen.
  • Options
    I have two sisters Angie the oldest and Chrissie the middle child.

Angie and I used to fight soooo badly, I remember once she made me sign a contract saying I was her slave and if I didnt do what I was told she would make me stand in the garden without shoes in my pj's (this was decemberish btw). When we got a bit older and she couldnt trick me into signing things anymore we would argue like bitches in a dog fight. I once threw a cup at her head cos she wouldnt give me and my bf privacy. She's moved out now and we get along ok, we dont argue and it would appear that we are friends, but I dont really know how to talk to her. It feels very strange.

Chrissie was/is my best friend. She has autism but I tend to ignore that part of her and treat her like I would anyone else. We used to argue lil bits but theres only so far you can argue with her before it turns really silly and were talking about chickens or something. She went to weekly bording school so we would only see eachother on the weekends but that was all ok for us. Then it all went bad for our relationship when she went to college. They messed her up and she relasped. She became very violent towards me and wouldnt let me out of my room. She's better now and we are back to being friends again. I love her so much but I'm slightly jealous of her. If I could trade places with her for a while I so would. Her life seems like so much fun.